What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Covington, KY
There are 24 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Covington
- LAWN BUTLERS LLCI hired Rob and his crew to remove the exorbitant amount of leaves that accumulate on my lawn and they did not disappoint! Rob was very responsive to my request for a quote and very fair in my dealings with him. Once he discovered that I am a disabled veteran and unable to keep up with the removal on my own, he offered me a discount that made his services all the better. We had an original appointment set and when their schedule cleared up they came out a day early in order to beat the rain. They even got the leaves out of the gutter wells that surround my lower level. The services was above and beyond what I could have possibly expected. Rob gave me an honest assessment of my collection needs and I do not feel like he was quoting unnecessary services or trying to swindle me in anyway. 10/10 would recommend to any and all
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesWe used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesEverything went very well. The yard had become a real jungle, and over the space of a few days it was all taken care of. Everyone was professional, up front about the cost, prompt, and thorough. I am thinking of setting up a monthly or bi-monthly schedule starting in the spring to avoid the jungle issue again. They were great
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesAfter a few delays due to equipment issues the work was performed in one day, The workers were polite and helpful and did a great job of cleaning up and clearing the debris. They worked all day in very hot weather with only a short break.
- Molinaro Property ServicesIt went great! They did a great job! The price was perfect.I would hire them again next year. Cost: $100
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesMost of my leaves are gone and it snowed right after he did my leaves. He was very up front about the pricing, which I was appreciative for, and I would recommend them.
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesThey were very pleasant to work with. They fit me in even though they had a busy schedule to accommodate leaf pickup in Blue Ash.
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesI needed help finding extra hands for my in-laws in another state as requested by my mother-in-law. Affordable Lawn Care was very prompt and communicative about getting out to the property and providing an estimate. Despite a very fair and reasonable price, my father-in-lawn declined the help and still wanted to do the work himself. Lesson learned: don't get in between your in-laws! I would definitely hire Affordable Lawn Care if given the chance. It was pleasant just getting a professional response back in a timely manner compared to other people I contacte
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesThere were a ton of leaves. It was unbelievable. He said under estimated. He figured from the looks of the yard and the looks of everything, with 2 of them it would take over an hour at least. He showed up when he said he would. He did what I asked him to do. He was a very pleasant person. He even offered to go to the grocery for me. The pricing is in line with every body else. I can't remember the estimate he gave me, but I was happy to get it for $100. You would not believe the leaves here. Even after he did that, he got up on the roof and took the leaves off of the roof. Even after all that, we had on really really windy day, I now have leaves all over my roof again. My yard, well my neighbors too, our yards look like they were never cleaned. I mean it's not his fault, it's mother nature. I will give him a call in April, he said he would come by and do it
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesIt went fine. He doesn't return calls promptly. I didn't hear from him the last time. I had to hire another company. Then he called and it was too late. He was very affordable.
Leaf Removal Services in Covington
- Business Description:Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are!Recent Review:This firm does not do this sort of work.Vernon F.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call todayRecent Review:We used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again.bill h.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Trim and remove trees stump grinding storm damage clean upRecent Review:it went very well!!! We had some errands to run and lunch to have and by the time we returned the job was all complete and no debris left. We were thrilled with the job done in the timeframe completed. Also, when considering this task, Steve was here in a timely manner to provide an estimate as he said he would. I will use them again!!Danny M.
- Business Description:Need to get a head start on your routine lawn maintenance, spring/fall clean-up, prepare for winter, or just to clean up an overgrown property? Our services are provided to residences and local businesses throughout a wide rage in the Cincinnati area. Duebois Seasonal Outdoor Service is here to fulfill your lawn care and landscaping needs. We offer FREE ESTIMATES and fair prices. Contact us todaRecent Review:He did my lawn and it was good . Their price is reasonable.Susan A.
- Business Description:Luckhardt Lawn Service, Inc. is owner operated with four employees. We've been in business over 20 years. We run two crews throughout the Kenton county area. We have grown our compnay primarily through word of mouth due to our quality of workmanship. We offer free estimatesRecent Review:Professional lawncare people who like what they do and do it well. They do firewood in the winter and know there way around a chain saw so I had them do some treework as well. Top notch and highly recommended.Barry S.
- Business Description:Family owned business serving the Dayton and Cincinnati area.Recent Review:George's Tree Service does an excellent job! This is the second time I have used them, and I will definitely use them again in the future. They are very professional and do great work at a very reasonable price! They removed my trees and cleaned up the area very well. I highly recommend themAllison R.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha..Recent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his officeAlmas K.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned, full service landscape company located in Amelia Ohio. We provide quality services for our Commercial and Residential customers. No job is too large nor too small. Let us design and built your dream outdoor living area. Whether its a paver patio area or beautiful water features, we will meet with you and provide a free estimate. Some of our services include lawn maintenance, installation of plants, patios, retaining walls, and water features. We also do mowing, sh..Recent Review:Excellent. Easy to deal with, no issues. Work was excellent. Would highly recommend and will be using them in the future.Arshad J.
- Business Description:G&A Tree service is a full service Tree service company that believes in doing the best job we can for or customers and treating our customers like family, we don't just cut your lawn we manicure your lawn at every service so your lawn will look at its best and best of all we will do it at an affordable priceRecent Review:To My Telephone "BUD" Dear Rhonda. She was great to work with and always friendly. The experience is what you should receive all the time, however Red Bob, Shad, Eric and Justin went past the 100% They were great ,worked hard ,knew what to do and did it. It was a very warm day and they worked until the job was complete They left my home in great condition, cleaned up all the leaves twigs etc. They had protected the grass with special planks so there were no ruts. I am extremely please with the work. The crew worked hard , respected one another and were great to have. I also want to thank Eric Sr who was the 1st person I met , at my home, and who explained how his company could fulfill our need. He said they would and they did. Thanks again D. WooRhonda L.
- Business Description:Clearview Construction LLC. is a company specializing in custom roofing (shingle, slate, tile, rubber, metal roofing, gutter repair, box gutter, chimney flashing) while also providing multiple other construction services (interior/exterior painting, drywall, drywall finishing, carpentry, flooring) With an owner who has been providing quality roofing and remodeling services for the last ten yearsRecent Review:I just had my roof replaced by Clearview Construction and I was so impressed with the professionalism. I was able to get it covered by insurance due to the storms we’ve been having. The workers asked if the dogs had a chance to go to the bathroom before they had got started 😊 While working the conversation among the crew was light hearted and clean. The Project Manager Jeremy came by to keep me informed of their progress and did a final inspection of their work at the end and made sure to see if I had any questions or concerns. My roof was completed in 2 days and the cleanup was done to the point you can’t tell construction was ever done. There was a spot the mulch was moved while they were working and it was put back and smoothed over as if it had never been touched! I will be using them for now on �Nichole F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Covington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping6840 Powerline Dr
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- Adams Landscaping22 Sycamore Dr
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- A & A Lawncare & Landscaping
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- BCF Lawn & LandscapePO Box 50
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B&M Construction
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- ChoreAssist6616 Dixie Highway
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- Clearview Construction LLCpo box 112283
- Covered Bridge Landscaping5645 Schoolhouse Ct.
West Chester, Ohio
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crosley Family SolutionsP.O. BOX 531974
- Cutt 'N' Edge Landscaping2128 Weron Ln
- CB'S Fence & Decks
- Dandy Handy Man Services5989 Bagdad Dr
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DC Grounds Care5827 Berte
- Dreamscapes Unlimited2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Duebois Seasonal Outdoor Service1542 Corvallis Ave
- Dumpin Dogz2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- DustBuster Home Services LLC106 SouthRidge
- Dandy Handy Man Services
- EasyPro Property Services1403 Gillock Ave
- Eckert Siding & Remodeling1865 Garrett House Ln
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Environments Service GroupPO Box 17921
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- EPIC Landscape and Design LLC.2224 Feldman Ave
- Ezscapes llc
- EasyPro Property Services
- G&A Tree Service3400 River rd.
- George's Tree & Landscaping Services7468 Butler Warren Rd
- Green Team USA Inc9172 Gunpowder Rd
- GREENDAY INC5059 CASS UNION RD
Rising Sun, Indiana
- GREENLON LAWN CARE SERVICES1920 LOSANTIVILLE AVE
- GROUNDTAKERS INC6229 KINCAID RD
- G&A Tree Service
- H&T Services, LLCPO Box 91
- Hall's Lawn Care1426 Greenbush West Rd
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
- Hayes Tree Service5859 Messmer Hill
- Heitmeyer Handyman5394 Autumn Wood
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Hometown Lawn Care4306 Wuebold Ln
- H&T Services, LLC
- Jake of All Trades Lawn Care & Landscaping Svcs.6710 Montgomery Road
- JD Dunninaday LandscapesPO Box 8632
- JDS Service Company637 Neave St
- JGW Lawn Care262 Brookforest Drive
- Johnson Construction & Services4497 Katie lane
- Jose's Painting & Handyman Services6700 Vine St #3
- Jrs LawnCare LLC
- Jts Lawncare,LLC923 Don Victor Dr
- Junk King Cincinnati11430 Gondola St
- Jake of All Trades Lawn Care & Landscaping Svcs.
- Kain Property Cleanup 8073 Furlong Dr
- KENDRICK & O'DELL LANDSCAPING INC6396 LICKING PIKE
- Kenney Home Services LLCP.O. Box 168
- Kenwood Tree And Mulch1115 Selma Rd
- Kingdom Gate Construction100 W Market ST
- Klee Lawn & Landscape, LLC2929 Hathaway Rd
- KPS Architecture & LandscapeP.O. Box 181287
- Kain Property Cleanup
- Lane Contractors LLC23292 Maplewood Ct
- Lawn Innovations555 Orchard Dr
- Lawn Paradise1542 Wittlou Ave
- Lebanon Lawn & Landscape3594 Crestview Ave.
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Little Brother's Tree Service2067 Oxford Ave
- LongTermLawnServices6254 Stella Ave
- Luckhardt Lawn Svc6352 Taylor Mill Rd
- Lane Contractors LLC
- M&K Associates, LLC125 W Walnut St
- Marshall Construction Services LLC.6210 Four Mile Road
- Marvin's Organic GardensPo Box 432
Kings Mills, Ohio
- Meibers & Sons, LLC808 Greenwood
- Merkle Lawn Care Company210 Vine Street
- Mid West Grounds40 W Crescentville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Midwest Landscaping & Lawn Care20296 Longview Dr
- Midwest Grounds Landscape Solutions40 W. Cescentville Rd Suite 200
- M&K Associates, LLC