When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Roeland Park, KS
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Roeland Park
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCExcellent!! Two gentlemen came on time, very professional and explained in detail when I asked questions.
- Herring Surveying COWe were thinking about putting a fence or retaining wall in our backyard. So, we had them to survey our land to show our property lines. I spoke to them only over the phone. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They came out the day that they said they were going to do it. They marked everything excellently. They sent us a certified certificate of survey which mapped our house with all the measurements. They also gave us a project plan. They were really good
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCJohn is straightforward, professional, replies quickly and has competitive prices. We owe him a steak dinner for his time!
- RICHARD D MOORE LAND SURVEY INC.This company was excellent. Mr. Moore contacted me the morning after I called & left a message. His estimate was very close to the actual price. It took him less than 3 weeks to come out & complete the survey. I was provided the original plus 3 copies of the survey in addition to doing the actual survey. I, at the last minute, decided to ask if he was able to do my son's property & consider it part of the total job. He was able to do so & charged me the same amount as for mine, but my son's property was much harder to do. He gave me some advice on how far in I should put my fencing which will be installed in the next 2 weeks. I also asked him if he knew anyone who wanted or somebody who could haul off some I-beams that were located at the back of my son's property. His very quick and simple reply was to bury them in the back yard. We are in the process of so doing. This company goal is to take care of the small projects that the larger companies don't have time to do
- Herring Surveying COHerring Survey was extremely knowledgable and timely getting this work done. We had lots of questions about the process and they handled them promptly and professionally. They worked with us throughout the entire process from start to finish. Their experience and knowledge working with county was very apparant. We considered other survey companies, but are glad we went with Herring and would use them again
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INClls I contacted John in early May. I did not need a full property survey, only my southern border in order to determine if I need to move a fence line. They have been swamped with business. After we traded calls several times, he apologized for their inability to do my job in a timely manner so he told me had sub-contracted my job to a former employee and that he would take care of me. Randy did the job today in this heat and took the timeto double check the measurements and fully explain everything to me
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCTheir price was WAY below everybody else and they did a good job. They communicated well, worked with my schedule, showed up on time even in yucky weather, were professional, and sent me the official survey report very quickly. What else could you want? Highly recommended.
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCShowed up on time the first day but couldn't complete project. Had to call them back two weeks later and remind them to get completed.
- KAW VALLEY ENGINEERING INCWe would use them again in the future if needed because they have our blueprints on their system now. Their prices were a bit high but they give excellent service.
- RESIDENTIAL SURVEYS INCOne thing he did is right where they stake our property and it abutted a neighbor's property. Where they put a stake in they dug a hole and the neighbor's property was right in that area. They had tore up a big chunk of grass and then they stuck a stake there and I saw it and I said "Oh my God", so I tried to put it back in place the I talked to the neighbor and he said he noticed and he is wondering what went on, so I had to explain to him and he said "but why would they dig such a big hole?". I just did not feel that they did it in a neat way as they could have and that was the thing that got me. I gave the guy a copy a survey that had been done like a few years before and I gave him a copy of the cover page which had the drawing of the lot so he could see that we had one done. He took it with him. I had to call him to say we would like to get the copy back because that is the only copy we had and he said "okay we will send that when we send your report back out" and we got the report from them sometime later and the thing was when they gave us their survey, it looked like they had laid a piece of paper on top of the original one that we had done. We looked at it and this looks like they just used ours and laid it down and then drew their dimensions on another sheet of paper. We are not going to use them again because. It just seemed like it was done in a lazy way. We definitely would not use them again
Land Surveyors in Roeland Park
- Business Description:Projectquote connects homeowners with local service providersRecent Review:Tyler Horvath, the owner of Projectquote LLC, is a serial scammer in charge of running fake websites below that are scamming and deceiving and defrauding people across the country. They are typical phishing fraudulent websites with nothing more than a contact form for unsavvy victims to fill out. They are fake websites masquerading as contractors. They are just fake websites to scam you. Beware of these fake websites listed below. His full name is Tyler Benjamin Horvath and, based off his arrest record, he was born on June 3, 1986. He is associated with Overland Park, Kansas; Kansas City, Missouri; Leawood, Kansas; Lawrence, Kansas; and Manchester, Missouri. Tyler Horvath secretly works for HomeAdvisor. Tyler Horvath lives in Overland Park, Kansas, which is just 1 minute away from the HomeAdvisor office in Lenexa, Kansas. He is an ethically and morally bankrupt dirtbag who engages in affiliate marketing, the lowest form of marketing there is, he is the owner of Marijuana SEO, and he continues to scam and defraud countless people. They say to try calling and mailing Tyler Horvath, the owner of Projectquote LLC, at (913) 961-8446 and 6005 W 128th St, Overland Park, KS 66209, 5601 W 136th Terrace #105, Overland Park, KS 66224, and 14317 Manor Ct, Overland Park, KS 66224. No response. Tyler Horvath is a worthless lowlife internet spammer who scams people. He ought to man-up and find a real job. People would be stupid to stay close to him. He will drag everybody down with him. Tyler Horvath should be arrested and locked away in prison for the rest of his life for running such scams. If Tyler Horvath of Overland Park, KS had any brains and any decency, he'd cease and desist running these fraudulent websites immediately before he finds he's under investigation by the State Government(s) and the Office(s) of the Attorney General and receives a court summons. jensonbrothers.com ( Jenson Brothers ) wisestuccospros.com ( Wise Stucco Pros ) wiseeifs.com ( Wise EIFS ) wisesiding.com ( Wise Siding ) wisedrywallpros.com ( Wise Drywall Pros ) bucksiding.com ( Buck's Siding ) stuccorepairnow.com ( Stucco Repair Now ) jemstuccoservices.com ( JEM Stucco Services ) jemsiding.com ( JEM Siding ) jemwallservices.com ( JEM Wall Services ) jemdeckstaining.com ( JEM Deck Staining ) jweifssiding.com ( JW Eifs Siding ) drywallrepairnow.com ( Drywall Repair Pros ) brushmowingpros.com ( Brush Mowing Pros ) baseboardpaintingpros.com ( Baseboard Painting Pros ) eifspros.com ( EIFS Pros ) mwstuccopros.com ( MW Stucco Pros ) mwwindowcleaning.com ( MW Window Cleaning ) stuccoaces.com ( Stucco Aces ) stuccopaintingpro.com ( Stucco Painting Pro ) jeffsleafremoval.com ( Jeff's Leaf Removal ) firewoodfinder.org ( Firewood Finder ) deckstainingpros.com ( Deck Staining Pros ) foundationwaterproofingpro.com ( Foundation Waterproofing Pro ) powerhousesolar.net ( Power House Solar ) jointhomeservices.com ( Joint Home Services ) Documentation of the scam phishing websites that Tyler Horvath is in charge of: [*** Link removed ***] A Dropbox backup of the documentation of the scam phishing websites that Tyler Horvath is in charge of:: [*** Link removed ***Randall K.
- Business Description:Fine Homebuilders is a full service homebuilding and repair company, providing all needed services to complete your project. From concept to design to construction and ultimately to warranty service, we provide you with first class service the whole way
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges.Recent Review:Joe was very easy to work with. He offered suggestions. He was always punctual.Sarah M.
- Business Description:We are an award-winning design-build firm specializing in residential outdoor living spaces, and commercial concrete polishing. Located in south Olathe, we primarily serve the greater Kansas City area, but will travel as far as necessary for the right project! We look forward to helping you achieve your design goals with a world of concrete alternatives. Limited only by your imagination, ACS can assist you in creating one-of-a-kind finishes for both your interior and exterior needs. Owners M..Recent Review:They did a beautiful job on my patio! They may be a little high in pricing but it's worth the work. It was a beautiful job! I would definitely recommend them!mark l.
- Recent Review:<strong>A NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE!!!</strong> <br /> There were serious problems on all of the projects. <br /> <strong>Issues:</strong> <br /> - Every project took at least a full week longer than the estimated completion date. <br /> - Vanity: The backsplash to the vanity wasn't made of concrete, it was drywall faux painted to match. I discovered this about 6 months later when it started falling apart. <br /> - Shower: The grout in the shower has started pitting and falling out, in some areas it's gone entirely. Threads from the tile backing is poking out through the grout. The bathroom floor was damaged (looks like a metal can scratched the finish), and the workmanship can only be described as very poor - clear demarcation lines of the tiles, tiles are not level, some areas are sunk deeper into the wall in other areas bulge out. The glass partition was not installed flush with the tile nor was it caulked. Whenever I shower water runs out underneath the partition and in between the partition & wall. I was also advised that a door would not be necessary but unfortunately it is. I now need to install a door because the overspray is hitting the wood entry door & causing damage. <br /> - Electrical: Came home to QT cups and food wrappers on the counter, urine in the toilet, dirt/dust on every surface, and conduit/wire scraps/small parts in every room. Tools and work carts were left behind. Drywall repair was necessary due to running the wires (something I was advised of and expected). The repair job was badly done - the patched area was wavy and <br /> pitted. The patching in the dressing room was adequate. The worker did not use a vacuum when sanding and there was drywall dust EVERYWHERE. <br /> <strong>Problem resolution:</strong> <br /> Bath vanity: Callegari subcontracted this job out. To their credit, once they saw the backsplash was made of drywall they readily agreed to pay to have another backsplash made. Regardless, it was a hassle to get another contractor to pull it out and make another one. I did not have use of my bathroom sink for a week. <br /> Shower: When I had them come back and take a look at it they emailed me back and said 3 employees looked at it and they didn't see a problem. I had to take part of the day off to meet them - Evan Harding & Nick Callegari, owners of this business. I showed them areas of the shower where grout was was falling out or missing entirely. Their response was it wasn't a problem because there's backer board behind the tiles. They said they would send a person to patch the areas where it was falling out - unfortunately that's the entire shower. Not only will it look terrible, I seriously doubt the job would be done correctly. Callegari is refusing to reimburse for the shower. For $4,000 I now have a shower that leaks all over the floor, sheds grout, looks terrible and may be allowing water to get behind the tile. At this time the issue is not resolved and will very likely end in litigation. <br /> Electrical: I did not complain other than asking the owner to have the employee(s) remove their tools. Was simply grateful to have him gone. <br /> <br /Vicki P.
- Business Description:PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYING SERVICES & CONSTRUCTION SURVEYING SERVICES COMPANY ESTABLISHED IN 1970
- Business Description:KC Aerial Photo, LLC, we specialize in high resolution aerial photos and videos for commercial and residential real estate, development companies, inspections, and field surveying.
- Business Description:At DEAN Custom Homes, we take full pride and dedication in helping you accomplish your goal in building your dream home. We aim to provide you with a great and exciting experience. Our competitive rates do not sacrifice quality. Our standard features are generous and practical. At DEAN Custom Homes, we work closely with our clients every step of the way. We make sure to keep our clients fully engaged and updated throughout the entire process of building their dream home. With our 1-year DEAN ..
- Business Description:Full Service Land SurveyingRecent Review:All I can say is that they did the jobPaul M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mission Hills
- Prairie Village
- Kansas City
- Kansas City
- Lake Quivira
- North Kansas City
- Shawnee Mission
- Overland Park
- Sugar Creek
- Bonner Springs
- Weatherby Lake
land surveyors in Roeland Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACS: CONCRETE | CONSTRUCTION20559 S Lone Elm Rd
Spring Hill, Kansas
- ACS: CONCRETE | CONSTRUCTION
- Callegari Construction3199 Mercier Street
Kansas City, Missouri
- Callegari Construction
- DEAN Custom Homes, Inc.9202 W 177th Ter
- DEAN Custom Homes, Inc.
- Fine Homebuilders, llc6410 Vista Dr 35
- Fine Homebuilders, llc
- Honey-Do's Handyman Services Inc2324 N 1500th Rd
- Honey-Do's Handyman Services Inc
- Icscom LLC8808 W 119th St
Overland Park, Kansas
- Icscom LLC
- JandT Lawn and Tree Service LLC4135 S Crysler Ave
- JandT Lawn and Tree Service LLC
- Projectquote LLC7123 west 95th street
Overland Park, Kansas
- Projectquote LLC