Copper is a high-end roofing material. It can potentially withstand strong storms and fire while helping reduce cooling costs. However, it’s one of the highest-cost roofing materials. Learn how much copper roofing costs and what to expect.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Louisburg, KS
There are 22 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Louisburg
- Quality Tops Roofing IncThey were up on the roof for about 45 minutes and after since there was not much to do, the roofer advised they would send a refund of $50. I was delighted with the verdict and the refund because of the lack of time involved. The roofer was very nice, made recommendations and said they would come back any time. Very nice experience! About a month after they were here, I did get a check for $50 from the company read less
- Uhl Construction and RoofingThis company is wonderful to work with. A crew came at 7 am July 2nd & completely tore off shingles & re-roofed my house in one day! It took them 3 hours the next morning to complete the detached garage. They were quick & efficient. We went with Malarkey Legacy shingles so the price was a little more for us. My neighbor had another company roof their house & their roofers took 9 days to complete read less
- Re Bill Ders, Inc.Finding ourselves in need of selling a house in Burlington, KS after an unexpected death in the family last October, my brother and I had no idea how difficult it would be. We discovered a problem which turned into a very extensive job, requiring the removal and complete rebuilding of the entire roof, due to a compromise in the structural integrity of the existing one. We experienced months of frustration trying to find a company, both willing and able, to take on a complicated project that was turned down by many. Thankfully, we were given the name of Bill Shatzer at Re Bill Ders, Inc. in Olathe, KS. by a Structural Engineer I had worked with several years ago on my own home. The minute I spoke with Bill, he was engaged in the conversation, interested in bidding on the job and willing to drive the 80 miles each way to assess the situation. He showed up right on time for the appointment and did a very thorough inspection, while explaining exactly what the issues were. He provided us with a very detailed and accurate estimate within a week and patiently answered all of our questions. He also worked directly with the insurance adjuster on our behalf. The job required a minimum of five good weather days to complete and, the first chance they could, they started right away. Bill kept us well informed throughout the process and we really appreciated the great communication. Many thanks to Bill, Charlie and the rest of their crew for the excellent job. And thanks to those who turned us down in the first place, because I feel certain that we ended up with the best read less
- Larry L. Vaught Roofing IncEverything turned out fine. Scheduling was perfect and I have no complaints. They have a good reputation in town and we were happy with service.
- Nu Home IncNuHome was great. They were extremely knowledgeable about the products they offer and were able to answer all of my questions. It was actual company employees that installed the windows, roof and siding, not subcontractors. The employees were friendly and kept the area picked up.
- Rolox Home Service LLCI had all the windows and gutters replaced in our home that was built in 1855. The weather over this November 2019 holiday was 45 to 55 mph winds and lots of rain and sleet, and our home sits on top of hill. No one realized it was raining nor did we hear any of the wind(no leaks and no whistling wind coming through)!! The new gutters and downspouts held up to the elements and then some (guards and larger downspouts handled the rain and it actually drained to the downspout even with the leaf guard). The home holds the temperature exceptionally well with the new windows and the added bonus of a lot less noise. The entire experience was amazing from sales to the project manager to the on-site crews to the accounts dept and the several change orders that I had during the initial part of the process. These people are TOP NOTCH, and you won’t find a better contractor. I also had a porch roof repaired and no leaks with this blowing rain. I also added the Fascia & Soffit coverings in hopes that when I was ready for the home to have new siding it would be easier. The home has unique architectural details and all the crews were mindful of these details, and never hesitated to ask questions about how I would like to proceed. I greatly appreciate all the hard work these crews did and their attention to the details, impressive group of people. I look forward to working with them in the future read less
- Bone Dry Roofing IncThe price was competitive and knowledgeable. They did a nice job of doing the flashing around the chimney. They protected the landscaping and cleaned up well after themselves. Its a good looking roof. They also put vents on top and found some bad sheathing and replaced that as well.
- Good Roofing Company, LLCWork started quickly (couple days) after getting an estimate. When issues came up I was given solutions to keep me within budget. Very happy with quality of workmanship! Highly recommend
- Covenant Roofing and Construction, LLCThey were great to work with on my replacement roof and gutters. Got the job done quickly. Very clean, did not leave a mess when the job was finished. Customer service was great as well especially in dealing with my insurance company on additional repairs. I would hire again.
- Good Roofing Company, LLCShingles were removed and replaced on both of our homes in a timely fashion. Both locations were cleaned with no problems. Workers were efficient and knew their trade. The company owners were friendly, very helpful and knew their stuff! It was appreciated that they were present when the adjusters were on the location to point out things that otherwise might have been overlooked. We would recommend this company to friends and acquaintances with no hesitation read less
Roofers in Louisburg
- Business Description:Owens Corning Platinum Contractor! Royal Contracting Solutions is a small locally owned Roofing, Siding, Sunroom/Porch Enclosures, Painting Exterior, Decks and Porches. Our work area covers the entire Kansas City Metro. We have built our business on honesty & integrity. A majority of our business is from referrals. We can handle the task to take on any remodeling or roofing projects. Our team makes your home a top priority to ensure you are satisfied. We are licensed and insured through diffe.. read lessRecent Review:Can and inspected the roof. Identified leak was coming from window and provided a reference to someone to fix as that was not their specialty. Very professional, on time and best is they did it as a free service. Cannot recommend the company enough. They built my trust and will be our go to roofing company moving forward read lessJohn F.
- Business Description:By being Military Veteran owned and operated, we are an upcoming roofing company that focuses on the client and what makes sense to the project. The practicality and design of the project have to be a win-win for everyone involved. Delivery of the expectation to the client is our trademark and will always come first. We believe in under promise and over deliver in all aspects of the project. MILITARY DISCOUNT OFFERED read lessRecent Review:SUPERB!!! Alex is really nice and personable. His crew is the same. Their work is impeccable. They finished my extremely large roof in 1 day. I have never been more pleased. The price was the best estimate I had and they had it done quickly. You can't go wrong with this company read lessDebbie N.
- Business Description:Honest Abe Roofing has been installing, repairing, and maintaining residential roofs since 2005. It is our goal to bring a customer service focus to the roofing industry. We are aware that we are providing a very important and necessary service to many homes, so we work incredibly hard to provide the best possible roofing at the most competitive pricing. All of our customers are very important to us, and we want to give them a perfect roof to protect their home and keep them comfortable. Each.. read less
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, Good Roofing Company provides quality residential roofing services along with multiple other exterior trades throughout Missouri and Kansas. We are here to help you through the process from start to finish, we don’t just say that either. Our team of courteous professionals have. years of residential and commercial roofing experience. We look forward to going the extra mile to be sure that you are satisfied with your project. Unfortunately Mother Nature is no strang.. read lessRecent Review:Geremiah has been extremely responsive, honest, and helpful! He's been out in awful weather working to ensure our leak is stopped and working towards a permanent fix. The service has been professional and transparent! Will definitely use this company for roofing needs in the future read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to serve the KC Metro area residentially with the most qualified, uncompromising workmanship and service. We work with dedication and integrity, and strive for a position of leadership in the roofing industry. Our goal is to build lasting relationships by striving for complete satisfaction for all projects we undertake. We find the most practical solutions to business and job-related problems read lessRecent Review:Everything went well. They showed up the time they said they were. Did what they stated on my invoice. And were professionals.David G.
- Business Description:Bordner Home Improvements (also known as Bordner Roofing & Bordner Installation Group) has been the preferred home improvement contractor of discerning Kansas Citians for 30 years. We offer Roofing, Windows, Doors, Siding, Baths, & more, and with over 80,000 happy customers, we're here to help with your next project. We have 158 employees. Use subs for some installations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Serving Johnson, Clay, Platte, & Jackson counties. Additional email - cu.. read lessRecent Review:When looking for a reputable roofing company, we weighed reviews and asked for recommendations from people we trust. Each of the three companies we ultimately considered could have done a good job, but our experience with Bordner Home Improvement exceeded expectations. From the initial meeting to the completion of the project, every person we encountered was professional, personable, knowledgeable, and invested in both quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our roof presented unique challenges requiring creative solutions. Bordner went above and beyond, tearing off and redoing two areas on their own dime and time. Not every company would have gone to the effort, knowing that the customer might not know the difference. This team earned our respect and loyalty. Thank you to Steve, Sam, and the entire installation crew for exceptional work and service read lessNancy S.
- Business Description:Roofing Force provides roofing solutions that make your life easy. We are expert installers of all roofing materials including: asphalt architectural shingles, stone coated steel, composite, concrete, wood shake, stone slate and metal panel roofing. Our roofing products are better looking, last longer, provide better storm protection, and energy efficiencies than traditional asphalt shingles. Call (913) 270-5440 now to get a free estimate. Check out our website for more info and to see our re.. read lessRecent Review:This project was competed in a timely manner, only two days from start to finish. Special attention was given to flashing around the two chimneys and installation of two new roof ridge vents. The crew cleaned the work site thoroughly upon completion of the job. No debris was left behind. Both the sales rep, Ryan Whitlock and the owner, George Davis, provided commendable service. Mr. Whitlock kept in close contact, providing status updates with frequent communications by telephone, email and several on-site visits before the start of the project through to the end. Mr. Davis explained the work thoroughly, both verbally, in person, and in written quotations. He also communicated changes to the originally specified materials and provided a thorough inspection of the work after it was done. I had an excellent experience with all this company's representatives with whom I had contact read lessMark T.
- Recent Review:Jeff Hebert arrived on time and ready to do the inspection. His verbal report was knowledgeable and informative. It was decided to review the condition of the roof in the spring.Brenda L.
- Recent Review:My experience with Slagle Fence was excellent. I replaced my rotting wooden fence with an Ameristar Montage Ornamental Steel fence. It looks great and I have received multiple complements in just the first week since it was installed. The fence manufacturer provides a lifetime limited warranty on the fence and Slagle Fence provides a 2-year labor warranty on posts, panels and gates, longer than the 1-year labor warranty seen often. Adam Slagle, the owner, came to the house at the scheduled time to see and measure the property, so I had the chance to meet him and talk about options since I was considering both aluminum and steel and they both come in a variety of styles. He was easy to speak with and knows his stuff. I asked for addresses to see installed aluminum and steel fences, since small illustrative samples are hard for me to envision as entire fences. Kayla at the office was very quick to provide seven addresses. I went to see all of them, asking owners' permission of course before walking around. One of them was gracious enough to walk it with me to explain his project. The owners also told me that they had good experiences with Slage Fence. Throughout the process, I spoke with Kayla and LT at the office and both were very nice. Manny was the crew chief for our project and was also on time and excellent. Manny's crew is very efficient and clearly has done many installations. In fact, Manny told me that he had worked for another well-known fence company for about 10 years before joining Slagle Fence a number of years ago. I spoke with only Manny and Oscar on the crew and they both speak very understandable English, communication was not an issue. I am very particular about what I sign and I read everything before I sign anything. Adam and I went back and forth a number of times until the estimate contained all the specific details that I wanted. I apologized to Adam for being a pain in the neck and he said that he understood that a fence is a large commitment, although he joked that yes I was being a little more of a pain than others. I completely understood because he's running a small business and small business owners work hard. Four of my close neighbors have recently requested quotes from Slagle Fence, telling me that they know that I do my research before making a decision. I hope that the extra time Adam spent with me ultimately pays off for him as a return on his investment. I requested quotes from five fence companies. One did not show up at the appointed time and did not reschedule. One never provided the requested addresses of its prior work. One quoted prices but the terms and conditions ("fine print") stated that prices included a 3% discount for payment by check or online ACH transfer. I paid Slagle Fence with a credit card, my preferred payment method. Another said they provide a 3-year labor warranty but their proposal did not mention any labor warranty and furthermore that their proposal constituted the entire agreement, which I interpreted as therefore no warranty. Read everything before you sign and make sure to include Slagle Fence as one of the companies providing a quote. I highly recommend them read lessPatricia F.
- Business Description:All Things Exterior. All Things Superior. Crown Town Restoration is an exterior repair and restoration company serving the Kansas City Metro and surrounding areas. We provide commercial and residential roof repair and replacement, gutters, siding, windows, painting and staining. Our main goal is to provide the best customer service possible, and make sure each and every property owner is satisfied with the end result. Whether you have recent storm damage, or just want to update the exterior .. read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with all the work. I highly recommend this companyEmmitt M.
Deals in Louisburg for Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
To maintain your wooden flooring, it’s important to understand how to care for it through the changing seasons. Find out how wood expands in cold temperatures or high humidity settings, what can make it contract, plus how to combat these changes.
Roofing projects can quickly enter the five-figure range, but homeowners can save thousands by choosing inexpensive materials and sticking to their budget. This cost guide will help you understand how much you might pay for a new shingle roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Spring Hill
- La Cygne
- Linn Valley
- Overland Park
- Shawnee Mission
- Pleasant Hill
roofing contractors in Louisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-R Roofing LLC4010 W Irving
- ABC Construction, Inc dba ABC Exteriors15140 S Keeler Suite F Ste F
- Adamstree Roofing & Construction19959 W 162nd St
- Akc pros 19010 N Madison St
Spring Hill, Kansas
- Albin Painting and Contracting820 SE 15th St
OAK GROVE, Missouri
- Alpha dawg contractors
Kansas City, Missouri
- American Exteriors120 Abbie Ave
Kansas City, Kansas
- American Exteriors LLC3983 N Woodlawn Ct Ste 2
- Ascend Contracting Services6118 Mullen Rd
- Aspen Roofing Inc1101 N 3rd St E
- A-R Roofing LLC
- BB Roofing of Missouri512 DELAWARE ST
Kansas City, Missouri
- Best Roofing Kansas City12022 Blue Valley Pkwy Suite #528
Overland Park, Kansas
- Blue Line Remodeling1014 E. Prescott B
- Bordner Home Improvement11701 E MO-350
Kansas City, Missouri
- Bradin & Sons Gen Contractor19500 Conser St
- Brothers Geron12015 Belmont Ave
- BB Roofing of Missouri
- Cedarside Metro Contracting Inc203 N Broadway St
- Chambless Roofing Inc1102 S Main St
Scott City, Kansas
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Kansas City9050 Quivira Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cleary Building - Garden City2840 Schulman Ave, Suite A
Garden City, Kansas
- CMG Service Pros800 E 101st Ter
Kansas City, Missouri
- Construction Management Services Inc18901 W 158th St
- Covenant Roofing LLC1324 W. 3rd
- Crawford and Son Construction802 N 1st St
- Crown Town Restoration7111 W 151ST ST
Overland Park, Kansas
- Cedarside Metro Contracting Inc
- Hamilton Roofing925 W 4th Ave
- HCS Restoration LLC5400 Johnson Dr
- Heritage Builders217 S 4th St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home ResortPO Box 55
- Home Steel Siding & Windows1846 250th Avenue D
- Honest Abe Roofing Kansas City7001 W 79th St
Overland Park, Kansas
- Hamilton Roofing
- Jim Saner's Home Remodeling LLC11709 W 48th Terrace
- Jim Saner's Home Remodeling LLC
- Nu Home IncPO Box 1115
- Nu Home Inc
- QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENT583 OAK ST
- QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENT
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- R&L Builders LLC
Kansas City, Missouri
- Reeve Roofing and Construction429 Main St
- Rolox Home Service LLC4000 E 137th Terrace
- Roofing Force LLC529 N Lindenwood Dr
- Royal Contracting Solutions305 Pine St
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
- Royal Roofscapes, LLC.2710 W 43rd Ave
Kansas City, Kansas
- R&D Pipe Company
- Savemore Metal 1755 SE County Rd AA
Blue Springs, Missouri
- Sidebottoms Home Improvements1645 24th rd. ne
- Skylite Construction2452 W. Patterson
- Slagle Property Improvements6642 Indiana Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Smart Exteriors LLC833 SW Lemans Ln
Lee's Summit, Missouri
- South Roofing and Contracting LLC1704 W. Main
- Standing Lites Inc12022 Blue Valley Pkwy
Overland Park, Kansas
- Savemore Metal
- WSS Inc4030 W 214th St
- WSS Inc