Legacy Roof Company, LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2017

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a family owned and operated company of over 25 years! We’re certified in all residential applications and in all major commercial applications. We carry bonding, licensing, insurance and worker’s compensation to best protect our clients. OUR AWARDS - We are a “Top Rated Local” and a "Thumbtack Pro" company with an ample amount of reviews (view here - www.legacyroofco.com) all of which we were awarded by the following criteria - “Highest Level of Service” “Best Pricing and Warranty” “Great Documentation” “Best Communication”...

Rock Creek Roofing and Construction

Rock Creek Roofing and Construction LLC is a locally owned roofing and remodeling company that specializes in both residential and commercial construction. Rock Creek has been in business for over 15 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded and are proudly rated A+ with the Better Business. Bureau. The owner is retired from the Kansas City, MO Police Department and is very trustworthy. Rock Creek can handle storm damaged issues and works with all insurance companies. Rock Creek Roofing and Construction can take care of all your projects needs from roofing, siding, windows, wood rot, decks, painting, drywall, flooring, carpet installation, kitchen and bath remodels, basement finishes and room additions. Call today for your free estimate.

Offers by Rock Creek Roofing and Construction on Angi
Telhas Roofing

By being Military Veteran owned and operated, we are an upcoming roofing company that focuses on the client and what makes sense to the project. The practicality and design of the project have to be a win-win for everyone involved. Delivery of the expectation to the client is our trademark and will always come first. We believe in under promise and over deliver in all aspects of the project. MILITARY DISCOUNT OFFERED.

Branched Out Gutters

Branched Out Gutters has an impeccable rating and review history. Customer service is our number one goal. Please view for yourself!! Just Google Branched Out Gutters. We provide complete gutter installation, repair and cleaning. We also provide 5 and 6 inch gutter systems. Ask your neighbor we have likely helped them with their gutter issues. Call today for your free estimate!

12/14/2020

I payed a 50% deposit for the cost of my roof in mid September. It is now December with no roof replaced. I can't get any responses via email. When I try to call the office, it says the number is disconnected. When I call Aaron on his work phone I get no answer, only messages saying he'll call back ASAP. He never calls back. I can't recommend business with this company until they improve on their ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/14/2020

Legacy and Aaron were great, as an out of state property owner, its incredibly important to use reliable people who choose to do the job right the first time, and don't need you leaning over their shoulders. This is the company for that! great work!

Description of Work
Roofing

10/12/2020

Great company with integrity. I was relieved that they actually did the work for a reasonable price because of my experiences with other companies. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

10/12/2020

I appreciate the fact that this roofer picks up the phone, responds and shows up to do the work. Everything was explain to me in detail and I could see that this roofer was very knowledgeable and has integrity. I have had issues finding a reliable and respectful roofer and was RELIEVED this time to actually get the job done for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/12/2020

Legacy Roof Company did an excellent job on our roof. Aaron was very thorough in his explanation of our options which involved repairing vs replacing the roof. We decided to replace the roof, and the job was done quickly, professionally, and everything was cleaned up nicely. Aaron was communicative through the process and came back to make sure everything was done correctly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Residential and Commercial removal, repair and/or replacement. Insurance Claim Specialists, Accredited Commercial Roof Coating Installer.

We do not offer ironwork services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing