Yelle Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2011

Privately owned & operated....

Mr Window Inc

Mr. Window has a certain way of doing business — the right way! That’s evident in our corporate philosophy and how we conduct business. It’s reflected throughout our 33-year history as a family-owned business that specializes in selling and installing top-quality windows and doors. And it’s demonstrated every day by our staff and their commitment to excellence in the home remodeling field. We have a great reputation in the central Indiana community. We carry the best products, including Pella Windows and Door, Okna Windows, Sunrise Windows and doors and Masonite Doors. Mr. Window employs the most qualified people to ensure that your home remodeling experience not only meets but exceeds expectations. We offer free consultations and in-home estimates. We also schedule appointments convenient to your schedule, including evenings and Saturdays. Our showroom is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We're also available for evening and weekend appointments. Make it easy on yourself and let Mr. Window handle your next home remodeling project. You’ll be glad you did. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Offers by Mr Window Inc on Angi
Clevernest Inc

Clevernest provides installation services for windows, doors, Hardy or LP siding, and other energy smart products for homes and businesses. We are a Circle of Excellence Dealer for Andersen Windows and Doors, and also offer products from other leading manufacturers like Thermatru, Provia, Masonite, and James Hardie Siding. With over 30 years of high-end custom home building experience, at Clevernest we believe in using the best products available, and then installing them properly, and professionally. Additional email - info@clevernest.com

Offers by Clevernest Inc on Angi

05/07/2018

We had a great experience dealing with Yelle Construction. We were kept well informed during the construction of our covered patio, & all of our questions were answered every step of the way. The final product exceeds our expectations & we can’t wait to take advantage of it this summer!

Description of Work
Covered Patio

Category roofing,patios

Pleasure working for you

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned moss off roof, replaced damaged shingles, replaced damaged skylights

Category doors

My pleasure to be of service again. We will be happy to handle future projects in your beautiful home.

10/05/2012

They did a good job, guarantee their work for 5 years.

Description of Work
They performed roof repair.

Glad to be of service [removed member name]. Call if you ever need service. Kris

03/22/2012

Their service was just wonderful. He was so nice when he came to fix the leak. We haven't had a leak since and we have had plenty of rain. I did have someone else come and look at it too and they didn't do it right. Yelle knew exactly everything to do. He did a real good job. If I do ever have a problem, I will call him.

Description of Work
He helped me fix a leak in my roof.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Unfortunately, improper repairs are common in the roofing trade. We strive to earn a 'customer for life' and your review helps us to confirm that we are meeting our goals. Happy to be of service, call anytime for your home improvement needs.

12/29/2011

I was happy with them. I would absolutely recommend them. They really did a nice job. They cleaned up after themselves. I think their price was appropriate. They did a nice job and it's not leaking anymore. They were prompt and answered all my questions. They came right when they said they were going to. I just thought they did a very nice job.

Description of Work
I used Yelle Construction about four or five months ago to repair a leak on the roof.

Thank you, we are truly pleased to be of service.

Residential and commercial construction roofing, siding, windows & doors, room additions, build-outs, repair, chimney flashings, sheetmetal, remodels, garages and outbuildings & flooring.