RICH ROY PAINTING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR DRYWALL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ...

Painting Necessities by Sara

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Vista Painting

We are a new company in the area, but with over 15 years experience! We ALWAYS offer FREE estimates. You will be amazed with the quality work that we provide. We are also now BBB accredited! Here is a list of services we provide: Interior Painting Exterior Painting Drywall Repair Power Washing Ceiling Texture.

F&S California Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional painting experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

08/05/2010

PETER I.

The wallpaper was not easy coming off but John was very diligent in making sure the job was very professionally. He always cleaned after each day of work so the kitchen was useable. The painting went very well. The redoing of the spanish lace ceiling and the repair of an areas was very well done. Overall, I would use them again.

Description of Work
John, Rich and one additional helper removed wallpaper, spackled walls, repaired celling when a light was moved, and painted walls and ceiling for a large kitchen remodeling.

Category interior painters

10/17/2006

LISA S.

I would definitely recommend them for work, but if I used them again I would ask for specific painters. I've used them several times, and the workers seem to have different levels of quality

Description of Work
They have done interior and exterior painting for me.

Category house painters,interior painters

RICH ROY PAINTING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

7509 ANTEBELLUM BLVD

Fort Wayne, IN 46815

PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR.