Dimke Property Solutions

Founded 2014 •

1729 Klug Dr

Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Please call for more details.

drywall202046818
Homeowner did demo and hung drywall. I did the taping, finishing, matched texture on ceilings, and sanded walls

Dimke Property Solutions LLC also known as DPS, is a full service drywall company. We specialize in texture matching, popcorn removal, repairs, and remodal projects including basements. We also do complete new build drywall service. Dimke Property Solutions is also a distributor and installer of decorative plaster mouldings and beams. Over 35 years experience, fully insured. All work is warrantied for materials and workmanship for 1 full year....
kitchen remodel project

drywall

202046818

drywall (8)plastering (2)

09/20/2021

Great job, fast friendly service.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please call me when you are ready for your next project.

08/20/2021

Keith was phenomenal from our first interaction. He reached out to me almost immediately upon submitting a quote request, and came out to look at my situation within hours. I had a large hole in my ceiling needing repaired with drywall, as well as needing the surrounding plaster secured. Keith came up with a plan and quoted me a very fair price for the amount of work involved. He was able to sched...

Description of Work
Ceiling hole repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Review for Dimke Property Solutions - 1729 Klug Dr, Fort Wayne, IN - 39447976

Thank you for the review!

08/06/2021

Great service completed quickly. Awesome job it looks great. I highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/17/2021

Perfect job!

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

Thank you for the review.

07/17/2021

It was ok . Better than it was.

Description of Work
Drywall

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Thank you for your review. I have returned to redo the texture on the ceiling. I originally had purchased the wrong grade of sand to mix with the paint to match texture. I believe I have successfully matched the ceiling now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

06/17/2021

I recently purchased a house that previously had a large tree branch fall and hit the roof. This caused water damage to the lace ceiling. Keith did a fantastic job fixing my ceiling. The results were very professional looking and Keith's years of experience showed. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

Thank you for your review.

06/17/2021

It was awesome. He does a great job, he's prompt, and done work for me for 20 years.

Description of Work
He did my drywall.

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Thank you for the review!

06/17/2021

Excellent work . It was seamless .

Description of Work
Drywall& finish

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Thank youvfor your review.

Full service drywall company. We specialize in texture matching, popcorn removal, repairs, and remodel projects including basements. We also do complete new build drywall service. Also a distributor and installer of fine plaster decorative mouldings such as crown mouldings, coffered beams, and light coves.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal