Dimke Property Solutions

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2019

Dimke Property Solutions LLC also known as DPS, is a full service drywall company. We specialize in texture matching, popcorn removal, repairs, and remodal projects including basements. We also do complete new build drywall service. Dimke Property Solutions is also a distributor and installer of

2022 Super Service Award

kitchen remodel

drywall

202046818
Homeowner did demo and hung drywall. I did the taping, finishing, matched texture on ceilings, and sanded walls
View project

drywall (11)plastering (2)

09/29/2022

Richard C.

They did a good job! They really protected our furniture and walls well with plastic.

Description of Work
ceiling texture

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you! Keith

01/09/2022

Brad D.

Keith (the owner) stayed on top of his crews and worked my job in in spite of the fact that their project pipeline was booked out well into February. Very personable and the finished job came out beautifully.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

Thank you for the review! I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on the rest of your basement!

12/13/2021

Rebecca B.

They were amazing to work with!! We have more projects coming up and we will definitely be working with them!

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you! I look forward to future projects! Have a very merry Christmas!

09/20/2021

Jackie S.

Great job, fast friendly service.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please call me when you are ready for your next project.

08/20/2021

Kristen E.

Keith was phenomenal from our first interaction. He reached out to me almost immediately upon submitting a quote request, and came out to look at my situation within hours. I had a large hole in my ceiling needing repaired with drywall, as well as needing the surrounding plaster secured. Keith came up with a plan and quoted me a very fair price for the amount of work involved. He was able to schedule my service within a week and made sure he could come on my day off work. While he was here he was very friendly and kind and made sure to explain what he was doing as he went along. He was able to get the job done in one day and it looks spectacular. He did a great job finishing the patch to make sure it blends in with the rest of the ceiling. His attention to detail and desire to make sure I never have any future problems were greatly appreciated. Overall, working with Keith has been a pleasure and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Ceiling hole repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Review for Dimke Property Solutions - 1729 Klug Dr, Fort Wayne, IN - 39447976

Thank you for the review!

08/06/2021

Syd H.

Great service completed quickly. Awesome job it looks great. I highly recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/17/2021

Carol E.

It was ok . Better than it was.

Description of Work
Drywall

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Thank you for your review. I have returned to redo the texture on the ceiling. I originally had purchased the wrong grade of sand to mix with the paint to match texture. I believe I have successfully matched the ceiling now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

07/17/2021

tony S.

Perfect job!

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

Thank you for the review.

Russell G.

I recently purchased a house that previously had a large tree branch fall and hit the roof. This caused water damage to the lace ceiling. Keith did a fantastic job fixing my ceiling. The results were very professional looking and Keith's years of experience showed. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

Thank you for your review.

Jason D.

It was awesome. He does a great job, he's prompt, and done work for me for 20 years.

Description of Work
He did my drywall.

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Thank you for the review!

Kevin D.

Excellent work . It was seamless .

Description of Work
Drywall& finish

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Thank youvfor your review.

Contact

Phone

1729 Klug Dr

Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Please call for more details.