Mike's Appliance Repair Inc

Awards & Badges

8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

228 N 4Th St

Libertyville, IL 60048

We repair all major appliances. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job....

Resposiveness

appliance repair (188)dryer vent cleaning (2)small appliance repair (6)plumbers (6)HVAC Companies (3)

07/13/2020

Mike came out to look at a problem regarding our dryer. He was out here, last year, working on the same dryer. If we chose to repair it this time it would cost us $400 approximately. Mike knows his stuff and always gives you the truth. We are weighing our options right now. We really appreciate him and will call him the next time an appliance needs help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Emitting Strange Smell

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

06/02/2020

Awesome, during Covid, respectful, wore masks, shoe coverings and very tidy. Responded fast and were great to deal with! Will definitely call again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/26/2020

Mike diagnosed the problem, replaced a part and came back on a follow up call. Dryer worked we well after visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/10/2020

Did job on schedule and was very professional! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stovetop repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

10/25/2019

Mike called first thing in the morning and spent a lot of time on the phone going over all the problems we were having with our dryer. After explaining how costly the repairs would be, Mike suggested due to the age of the dryer it would be better to replace it. It is refreshing to deal with an honest repair service. I will not hesitate to use Mike's services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

08/23/2019

I left two messages over the course of a week and got no response. If he is unavailable he should change his message. If he’s out of business he should remove his posting. If he’s ill I am sorry. I wanted a local person and his approvals were satisfactory although I did notice a few reviews that said he or his company was non-responsive. I decided to roll the dice and lost. Now someone else has my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maytag dryer is not heating I called Mike’s Appliance repair

12/30/2018

Called Mike's Appliance Repair and they came out the next morning. Several parts were not functional on the dryer. One last part would need to be ordered (and they offered to order/install it) but the cost was high and buying a new dryer was a better option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer not heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

12/13/2018

Left a voicemail and explain the situation Does not return a call so why bother to use his business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Report

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Sorry we missed your call. My mom's had surgery and we at hospital all day.

12/03/2018

they never contacted me. I also filled out (now) 3 reviews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never contacted me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

Sorry some how we never received your messages

10/17/2018

I contacted Mike early morning and left a message. He called back a couple hours later to set a time to stop by, and came that afternoon at the promised time. He took one look at the dryer (Maytag) and knew exactly what the problem was. He replaced the igniter in 15 minutes and was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes dryer, no heat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Appliance repair including ovens, freezers, refrigerators, microwaves, washers, dryers & dishwashers.

No hv/ac.