J Juarez Landscaping Inc

With Angi since July 2011

Landscaping- Spring & Fall Clean-Ups,Weekly Mowing, Mulch, Edging, Sod, Trees. Bushes, Perennials. Hardscape- Brick & Paver Patios, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Pillars, Driveways,Firepits,Steps & Seat Walls....

Garcia Landscaping

Contact us today for assistance with your lawn & yard work, leaf removal, mulch, topsoil and gutter cleaning needs.

12/12/2019

Definitely recommend, reasonably priced, able to come when requested. Did work asked in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed Bushes & Yard Clean up

05/25/2018

After many years of great service, Juarez abruptly cancelled. Sent a letter to me (and to another customer, my next-door neighbor) saying they no longer had enough staff. I wish Juarez had given some notice and not cancelled they way they did; and I wish they had let us know in fall or winter, not the beginning of summer. Now we have to scramble to find someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn care (mowing & trimming)

08/07/2017

He mows the grass, used string trimmer around the fence and edges. He comes out every Saturday. They usually have three people come out. It takes 20 minutes to complete. They bring out the big mowers, one person is mowing, one edges and one uses the string trimmer. They do my mowers as well. There is nothing I would change about their service. They leave the area cleaner than I would. Every now an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use J Juarez Landscaping for my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/02/2017

This is the second time I've hired J. Juarez to do a spring clean-up of my yard. They are very responsive and do a great job in getting your yard ready for summer. Very reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard clean-up.

CATEGORY lawn service

11/09/2016

called, texted... made a appt to come up on Monday.. no show no text no answer to my text. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVCIE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fall clean up

Landscape, Hardscape