Proper hardwood floor maintenance can keep your floors looking great while boosting their lifespan. If you don’t have a current cleaning and maintenance routine, this hardwood floor care guide will teach you everything you need to know.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Soda Springs, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Soda Springs
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & HomeCarpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this store
- All Pro Hardwood FloorsWhat a great job, our house was not the easiest, uneven floors, nothing square, old molding. They were very professional, very timely, honest, hard working. They went out of their way to obtain new molding for us and install it, though that was not part of the original deal. They helped with the pick-up of materials, they cleaned up every evening. I am extremely pleased
- Capell Flooring and InteriorsThe entire team at Capell flooring has been fantastic through this entire process. We scheduled a consult time with the owner, Matt, and he took hours of personal time to review our plans with us and ensure we had the right carpet and hardwood that we both loved and fit into our budget. Can't say enough about how great this company is
- Lowe's Home ImprovementWe went to Lowe's to look at hardwood floors, and talked to a very nice employee who who was knowledgeable. However, we ended up getting our floors elsewhere, but purchased baseboards from Lowe's.
- FLOORCRAFTTHEY WERE VERY CAREFUL TO KEEP MY HOUSE AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE BY SAWING OUTSIDE AND TARPING OFF THE REST OF THE HOUSE. ALL THE WORKERS WERE VERY POLITE AND RESPECTFUL OF OUR HOME.
- CLASSIC WOOD FLOORINGI was referred to Classic Wood Flooring by another flooring company when I needed hardwood floors refinished in a rental unit. We'd just pulled up carpet in the living room and the wood under it was spotted from pet urine and dry in spots. They filled in or replaced damaged wood and redid the finish in the upstairs. They were early, but they warned me they were ahead of schedule. The workers were polite and efficient. They did a great job! I'm so pleased with the end result
- A-Max Hardwood Floors IncThe results are amazing! We were only out of the house for about 27 hours. The guys came in & visqueen-ed off the book shelves & everything else that they needed to. Minimal dust was left behind. They put 2 coats of Bona Traffic on after sanding. Just hoping now that it holds up to our 5 small dogs and rural (read: dirt & sand) lifestyle. I've already put measures in place to help maintain the finish, like rugs at doorways to catch dirt and we replaced all the felt "coasters" on the bottoms of the chair legs
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLCThey are very interested in quality and focused on detail. They made a staircase look like a piece of furniture. I personally think that they need to be more focused on dust control though.
- 21ST CENTURY FLOORINGThey were fantastic. They provided an estimate very quickly and installed it for exactly what they committed to do.
- Lt Hardwood Floors IncI would highly recommend him. A++ Can I post photos on this site? I would like you to see how beautiful they are.
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Soda Springs
- Business Description:All Pro Hardwood floors has the professionals to get the job done right and at a great price. Attention to detail is our number one priority. Our customer service is outstanding and we strive to make your project as stress free as possible. Give us a call and we will be happy to give you a free estimateRecent Review:What a great job, our house was not the easiest, uneven floors, nothing square, old molding. They were very professional, very timely, honest, hard working. They went out of their way to obtain new molding for us and install it, though that was not part of the original deal. They helped with the pick-up of materials, they cleaned up every evening. I am extremely pleasedCathy M.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Business Description:If your floors no longer look or feel the way you want them to, Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, can help you refinish them, or install new floors that are sure to satisfy. At Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, we want you to have the best customer service experience possible, and our knowledgeable and dedicated professionals will work closely with you to find a flooring option that fits your style and budget. We serve: Moreland, ID / Fort Hall, ID / Shelley, ID / Tyhee, ID / Chubbuck, IDRecent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Blackfoot Hardwood Floors installed our oak kitchen floors about 20 years ago when we built this home. They did a fine job, and we had them refinish and reseal them 11 years ago with only one minor problem. We then contacted them to refinish and reseal the floor 1 1/2 years ago. What a mistake! As you can see from the attached pictures, the two men that came to do this did a horrible job! The color does not match the original floor. Now anytime someone walks across the floor, it doesn't matter what kind of shoes they are wearing, they leave marks on the floor. This never happened before they were "refinished". As you can also see from the pictures, the workers cut a groove on all of my cabinets and trim boards. We have contacted the owner Dan Fawcett numerous times to come out and see the poor workmanship and damage that his workers did, but he doesn't return calls or will call to say he is coming through the area right now and can stop, never when we are home. I hate to involve our lawyer, but this looks like the only way this issue will be resolved. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!Lorrie L.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:We are a Sole Proprietorship based in southeast Idaho, Licensed and Insured in the state of Idaho. We offer free estimates and offer the quality workmanship you deserve every day.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:General home and buisness maintenance and repair, specialize in flooring and painting. Weather your personal space, a rental, or a buisness we can help keep everything looking in tip top shape
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so ..Recent Review:unknownLaurence S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Hardwood refinishing can restore the beauty of a damaged floor and create a fresh new look in your home. To avoid refinishing too often, learn the signs of when to refinish hardwood floors, as well as what to expect from a hardwood refinishing job.
Your kitchen floor needs to stand up to spills, splatters, knife drops, and heavy foot traffic—and that’s just at dinner parties. They also need to withstand everyday use. See the best kitchen flooring options for your needs and budget.
Find hardwood flooring companies in
- Star Valley Ranch
- Lava Hot Springs
- Hoback Junction
- Jackson Hole
hardwood flooring companies in Soda Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- McCall Custom Flooring1305 Ponderosa St
- McCall Custom Flooring
- Oxi Fresh of Pocatello Carpet Cleaning475 Yellowstone Ave
- Oxi Fresh of Pocatello Carpet Cleaning
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100