When you reduce power usage in your home, you can save money and the planet. Follow these simple tips—from turning off lights to preventing vampire power—to lower your energy demand, decrease utility bills, and shrink your carbon footprint.
Get matched with top energy consultants in Shelley, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local energy consultants.
Recent Home Energy Audit Reviews in Shelley
- Idaho Insulation LLCBrian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleased read less
- Revival Energy Group, PullmanI am so glad we did! He did a full work up including an item by item break down of what was covered and the best ways to improve our homes specific needs. I can't recommend him highly enough!
Energy Audit Companies in Shelley
- Business Description:What are the Advantages? • Powur is like no other solar energy company in the industry. Rest assured, that we will work harder than any other company in the industry to ensure that you have an exceptional customer experience. You can count on us to be with you every step of the way. • Powur was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. 5000 magazine • Powur is the one of the largest residential solar provider in the United States • Powur has installed thousands of .. read lessRecent Review:It was good. They did a great job. They have a good customer service. The roof was great.Jeremy B.
- Business Description:. License: hvc-c-3258.Recent Review:I called to have a mini-split recharged. It still had a partial charge, but needed less than half a pound of r410 refrigerant. They charged me $79 (diagnostic fee) to tell me what I already knew... that it was low on coolant. And quoted me $1,100 to charge "up to 4 pounds" of refrigerant. ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS?? The tech told me it's a "flat rate". I called Conan who came and did it for $119. (INCLUDING DIAGNOSIS). Alpine lost a customer because of this read lessBrian H.
- Business Description:Online Reports available within 24 hours of Home Inspection or Energy Audit.
- Business Description:Home and Commercial Inspections, Property Management. We are results driven, We look for the solutions. Reports cover the whole house approach. From the roof to the basement. Energy Audits, Green Building Audits. Ethics, Standards of Practice and 100's of proven solutions and explanations for any concerns. Accept Credit Cards, Cash, Mortgage company escrow. read less
- Business Description:Our goal was to be ‘A Modern Company with Old Fashioned Values’, a company that understood the customers needs and successfully met them. We believed in this concept and for many of the critical business building years, became the voice on the other end of the line that the community came to know and love. Customers knew when they were talking to us that they were treated with genuine respect and concern read lessRecent Review:1-No estimate was given. 2-The electrician seemed to be either going as slow as possible or didn't know what he was doing. 3-He took 9.5 hours to remove two light fixtures and install a ceiling fan and fixture. 4-He left twice and when I went outside I found him sitting in truck. He didn't itemize bill so I have no idea if he charged me for the time he was sitting in truck. 5-Dry wall crew felt he should drill holes for new fixtures before they started so they could fill in if hole was too big. However electrician insisted on drilling after the dry wall was finished and painted. 6-Hole was too big. 7-After the light fixture was installed he told me to take it down and use a ceiling medallion to cover up the hole. I asked if this would mean I would have to unwire and rewire, he said, "yes but it's not hard." 8-He didn't itemize bill. 9-He asked me to make check out to someone other than Sermon. 10-He told me I should get my husband to take some electrical courses so I don't have to pay for service in future. I'm not married read lessPatricia W.
- Business Description:We provide free energy consulting services that pertain to discounted natural gas and electricity supply services through local utility companies.
- Business Description:An Idaho business, with extensive experience with swimming pools and spas in Idaho. Our single owner business chooses to work with premium sub-contractors using manufacturer tested and guaranteed installation methods read lessRecent Review:Service was performed as expected - collaborative, timely and work was completed very satisfactorily!Eileen R.
- Business Description:Service Based. Prevent loss from Wildfires. Automated electronics controlling sprinklers/foam.Recent Review:This guy is a consummate professional and is a very caring individual. He really focuses on what the customer needs. He goes the extra mile way beyond anything I’ve had before. I couldn’t recommend any higher. He really knows his business read lessBrian D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful energy audit company articles
What does SEER mean when purchasing an air conditioner unit? SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and it determines how much you can save on energy. We’ve rounded up the top facts to help you figure out what SEER rating is right for you.
While going green for the sake of the environment is important, there's another compelling reason to change your habits: your wallet.
energy consultants in Shelley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning LLC170 N Eastern Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Energy Choice Center1301 Seminole Boulevard Suite 155
- Energy Choice Center
- Idaho Pool RemodelingPO Box 5614
- Idaho Pool Remodeling
- Meier Architecture • Engineering8697 W. Gage Blvd.
- Meier Architecture • Engineering
- Target Home Energy, LLCPO Box 94
- Target Home Energy, LLC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc