Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

Carlson's Custom Concrete, Inc. in locally owned and services all of the Snake River Valley. They offer exquisite decorative concrete, and take pride in their finishing abilities of all flatwork. They offer excavation and replacement to update any home. They bring new techniques to the field, including acid staining, concrete countertops, and fire pits. They make it their business to keep customers satisfied, and their reputation in the community speaks for itself. References are always available. Trust your concrete needs to the professionals at Carlson's Custom Concrete!...

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

The Duct Cleaning Pros

With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof jacks. DBA - Duct Cleaning Pros. Alternate Phone Number: (888) 570-9373.

Offers by The Duct Cleaning Pros on Angi

10/24/2018

Mike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew.

Description of Work
Replace 48 feet of bad gutter and about 12 feet of walkway

07/11/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our...

Description of Work
Patio and sidewalk

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways

10/02/2017

He was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help ...

Description of Work
Pour a monolithic pad for a shop and correct a drainage problem next to the house.

09/29/2017

Mike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
They turned an ugly driveway and sidewalks into the prettiest entrance to our historic home. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/13/2017

5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able...

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.

04/10/2017

Professional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm

Description of Work
Removal and Re-paving of a 36' Driveway

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway

11/02/2015

It went well. Weather conditions controlled the scheduling. Communication effort was good. A rating of "B" for price is only an approximation as most all contractors would not return the call. CCC was recommended by another contractor whom I was very satisfied with and whom I trusted

Description of Work
Poured a concrete slab in my back yard. 15 X 9.5 ft.

Category concrete repair contractor

07/22/2015

I was referred to Mike by a co-worker. I called Mike for a bid and he made time to meet me that evening. I had my job marked off for easy measurement. Mike explained to me what he would do, why he would do it that way and he also took the time to explain why my existing concrete drive had cracks. His knowledge of his craft built immediate confidence. He gave me a bid within a few minutes and we scheduled the job for the week of July 20th. We spoke the week prior and he confirmed that he would be ready to start my job on July 21. I informed him during this call that I had made some slight adjustments to increase the size of the job and he was good with the changes. He showed up at 6:45 on July 21st to meet me on my schedule and what really blew me away was the fact that they finished with the job by 7pm that same day! They left my property in about as pristine condition as one could ever ask for which further impressed me and the amount of the upcharge for the expanded size of my pad was very fair! Mike and his team did a great job! Five Stars!

Description of Work
Expanded my RV pad.. 5" thick and odd-shaped

Category concrete repair contractor

10/29/2014

Very well. Explained everything they were doing and using. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced my driveway, walkway, and front step.

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway

08/13/2014

Mike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.

Description of Work
Replaced steps, driveway and some curb & gutter

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway","gutter repair contractor

Concrete - Pouring & Repair. Concrete - Stamped & Decorative. Decks & Porches. Driveways - Concrete.