A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Ketchum, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Ketchum
- McCall HardscapeWe first got multiple estimates and they were all over the map on price. McCall Hardscape gave us a fair price and delivered on their promises. Our walkway was put on a solid foundation and professionally installed. Work was completed quickly and they even worked through the weekend to get it done. The results were spectacular. I am certain these are the best paver layers in McCall by far
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INCOverall it was a very positive experience. the teams were very professional as was the work. The entire project took about 3 weeks with major dirt removal and placement of the ponds, waterfalls and patio areas. It is a pleasure to now enjoy our beautiful back yard. the outback team worked with us through the entire project and made several recommendations that enhanced the entire project
- Anderson Curb & LandscapeThey did a great job, were very professional and willing to work around my schedule. The curbing was very uniform and looks great. They deserve and A+ just for their flexibility.
- Crystal Creek ConstructionVery friendly, courteous and personable. Got right in and went to work. Cleaned up and took all remnants and trash. Suggested ways to save money on work. Showed me work done before leaving and made sure of my satisfaction. Actually did the work sooner than scheduled which worked for me.
- O'Brien LandscapingThe crew ( Mr. O'Brien and 6 employees) was hard working & professional. They all had been employed with O'Brien for years. They were customer oriented and careful in their work. He scheduled the crew when I needed them as I had a short window of time before we had to leave town. Great experience for us and a fair price
Hardscapers in Ketchum
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa..Recent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br /Ralph C.
- Business Description:Ironside Stone Works is Stone Quarry offering Landscape & Masonry stone products. We have an unusual stone in that it has natural occurring parallel tops and bottoms with beautiful coloring, making it easy to build walls and landscape features that look great. We sell through local distributors, thus making it easier for non-local customer to get our products
- Recent Review:They are dependable and a good company to work with.Travis J.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:We offer wide range of landscaping service to our commercial and residential customers.Recent Review:Excellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.Kelly H.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:Established since 2010, NeuScapes is a property maintenance company whose primary goal is attending to the upkeep and maintenance of residential and commercial properties. Licensed, bonded, and insured, NeuScapes wants to be that one call you make to service almost all your property needs
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
A DIY paver walkway is hard work, but the results are worth it. The process involves placing layers of compacted gravel and sand as your base materials, followed by laying your stones in place. Find out how to lay pavers for a walkway here.
What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Find patio pavers in
- Sun Valley
- Garden Valley
- Idaho City
- Glenns Ferry
- Mountain Home
patio pavers in Ketchum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Bishop Builders Inc
- Cazares landscaping and construction 347 W 300 N
- Cazares landscaping and construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- STEELHEAD Landscape Inc.424 VALLEY VIEW CIR
- Sun Valley Garden Center771 N Main St
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- Superior Patio Covers3785 N 3386 E
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.