A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Buhl, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Buhl
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Buhl
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Excellent. We had a new sliding glass door with built-in dog door installed. There was a fairly long wait time until the door was built (approximately 2 months), but once it shipped from their factory, the installation was fast and easy. We had a minor issue with the screen door, but they came out within 3 business days and fixed it. All in all I couldn't be happier with our door and our experience with the companyDAVID H.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Excellent - wanted to save as much as money as possible on the replacement so offered me several options to choose from. They responded fast and efficiently, saving me time and money. Even though I chose a used replacement, it was better than the original one before it broke. They were great to deal with! Will use them again if such service is needed as well as recommend them to friends & family. <br /desiree t.
- Business Description:Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warr..Recent Review:The professional service of these guys was fantastic! Tyler the salesperson Was responsive and very informative from the start to to finish. Even though they were a few dollars higher than the other bids, I felt comfortable from the start that we were being treated fairly. The crew that did the roof were very professional and did excellent work. The thing I appreciated most was how well they communicated with us from the time they came to our home to the day they finished. Leon and his crew were always courteous and kind. Our roof was not the typical roof yet it was done with excellenceJeff D.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experienceChris M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:It all went great, although they are a specialty shop, it takes a bit longer due to their custom work. That shouldn't be a problem with those that want quality work at a decent price. Great attention to detail to form my utters to look like the originals, only a bit larger, which is a plusSCOTT G.
- Business Description:When you need a glass expert in Ada County to help you renovate your windows and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho provides home, business and auto services to Boise, Ogden, and Pocatello and surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home, business and vehicle, but also the environm..Recent Review:We made an appointment and they came out right on time. The windows were measured and we were told he would get back to us with a few options. We received the quotes with the options, chose the one we wanted and they scheduled the appointment to install. Installation day came and the person installing was very professional, nice and worked hard to get all the windows replaced. After each installation he cleaned the windows. The change was dramatic...when you looked through them it was like there was no glass. I was very happy and no longer embarrassed with the cloudy looking glass we once had. <br /Cindy K.
- Business Description:We are a preferred supplier of windows, doors, hardware and other architectural building productsRecent Review:My experience with them overall was excellent. They were very patient with the fact that it took me a long time to make a decision. They didn't put any pressure on me but they were available to provide me with any information I neededJulie R.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:We thought we just needed air duct cleaning as part of the process to clean a rental home in preparation of the sale of the home. While the home was quite a big mess, we had indications of illegal activity and decided to have the home tested for contaminates. Testing positive we decided to go with a company who was certified in meth cleanup and who could provide us with a certificate of remediation. This company has specific federal guidelines to follow as well as the proper gear for cleaning. We had to use their company's air duct cleaning service for certification. When I told this story to Smart Energy Solutions, they were very understanding and agreed with the outcome of service. The owner of Smart Energy agreed to honor a refund, and I am grateful. Because of this, I will contact Smart Energy Solutions in the future for my own home needsJudy S.
- Business Description:Building Material-Sales with focus on Design CenterRecent Review:Franklin Building Supply were very easy to work with the team, they brought exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to drive to their store, which was very nice. Their installers did a great job. We had some laminate flooring put down and we very fussy about how it was put down and they did a great job with it. I would recommend them highlyJan R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Buhl
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bannock Carpentry
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho44 S Meridian Rd
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Ideal Construction Inc
- JOHNSON BROTHERS2240 S Cole Rd. Ste. 150
Boise, Idaho 83709
- JOHNSON BROTHERS
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
Boise, Idaho 83702
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INCPO Box 2786
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INC
- NOW Remodeling1131 E Westview Ct Suite 115A
Spokane, Washington 99218
- NOW Remodeling
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana 59873
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- The Hardwood Store