New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Oakland, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Oakland
- Shirley Clean, LLCAlways satisfied with the work. If there is an issue it is remedied immediately and is flexible with additional duties ie cleaning inside of fridge oven. Good communication
- Shirley Clean, LLCAmazing service that always leaves my home sparkling! Trustworthy, reliable and all around wonderful! We love Shirley Clean!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Friendly Clean LLCHorrible. We live out of state and came to check on the house, windows not clean, baseboards not clean, door frames not clean, toilet not clean. Wood floors not washed. What a waste of $550.
- Southern Hospitality LLCThis is a great company! The owner seems to know what she is doing and seems to really be on top of things. The lady that cleans my house is very friendly, always on time and does a great job. I have nothing but great things to say about this company.
- Helping Hands HousekeepingThe bathroom us spectacular. My wood floors are beautiful. Everything is fabulous. I highly recommend her. Prices are reasonable
- Entirely SimpleExcellent service and very pleased with the quality of the cleaning. Sherrie is very willing to do special cleaning jobs when asked such as blinds, baseboards, fan blades, etc.
- Super GleamI give them a try and boy was I surprised at the fabulous result.I would recommend them to anyone needing a professional cleaning. Keep it up, guys.
- MERRY MAIDSMy mother (homeowner) was in ill health, and had severe respiratory problems. Merry Maids was very considerate of the products they used, and tried to minimize any discomfort she might experience before it became an issue. The ladies that came were always on time, hard workers, and open to any questions or concerns Mom might have. They consistently did a good job, and I would (and have) recommend their services
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLCCame out to our fire and very caring and respectful. Listened to our concerns and worked with our insurance. Left us information every day so we knew what was happening. Great to know it was clean. Another company came in and did not inspect anything! These guys measured the water, humidity and all our walls for smoke. It was a big difference that made us feel that we picked the best choice
House Cleaners in Oakland
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:They scheduled an appointment and canceled twice (my first time using them) and then would not refund money, which you must pay upfront, when I canceled appointment. They would only give me a credit. I will NEVER use their services after such treatmentLori S.
- Business Description:No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boast..Recent Review:They were very professional and had powerful vacuum equipment. I am happy with the results.Kathy N.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Des Moines Junk Fast Affordable Junk Removal We are a full service Junk removal and Demolition Company for your home or business. We are fully licensed, insured and offer Free up front pricing allowing you to remain worry free! Book Online Now... Pay Later or call us we will come to your location give you a free up front price if you agree we will do all the work! We get paid when the job is done! We offer same day service, Business invoicing and we accept all major credit cards. We will prov..
- Business Description:Small Business and residential cleaning service. We offer services within 100 mile radius of 51632.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..Recent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional supportLee H.
- Business Description:DUCTS IN A ROW is a privately owned air duct cleaning business owned and operated by Nick Braafhart. Ducts In A Row offers professional air duct and dryer vent cleaning services and sells electrostatic air filters. Ducts In A Row has provided central Iowa with honest, friendly, professional service since 2003. Please contact Nick at 515-577-6460 for a free estimate or for more information regarding indoor air qualityRecent Review:Nick did an outstanding job. Fast and professional service. Price was very fair.Allan T.
- Business Description:Offering complete estate cleanout and preparation services. We take it all, trash and treasure. When we're done, the estate is completely empty and in a sale ready condition.
- Business Description:For first time customers we offer 25% off, an additional 15% off if they provide their own cleaning supplies.
- Business Description:Honest house cleaning service , Need your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room or just the whole house I can get the job done in a reasonable amount of time,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Red Oak
- Council Bluffs
- Elk Horn
- Carter Lake
- Missouri Valley
home cleaning services in Oakland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Angel House cleaning710 5th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Angel House cleaning
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Joy of Cleaning618 N 5th St
- Joy of Cleaning
- Omaha Cleaning Connection15326 Fowler Ave
- Omaha Cleaning Connection
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC1770 Lainson Ave
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Oakland, IA?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Oakland, IA?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?