What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Lake Park, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Lake Park
- Leroy Morford Construction Co. The Concrete KingI contacted several different companies for bids and different ways to repair the basement. They all seemed a little high priced for the work they wanted to do. When i contacted Leroy at "concrete king". He came out gave me an estimate that wasn't to far off what the price was. He began the work around the time he said he would. Every day i came by and he included me on how everything was going. If something came up for the construction he would give me several options on what could be done. It took about 8 to 9 days for him to build all new basement walls. I asked one thing that was not part of the basement and he took care it with no problem without even charging me. This man will give you a great deal and you will not be unsatisfied. oh and don't be afraid to talk with him he will work with you on everything. one year later he brought out more dirt for the slope had settled and he had to add more
- Davis County Plumbing & ConstructionDave really helped me out of a jam. In early December 2012, I had hired another plumbing company to repair my broken sewer line. They did everything wrong from the beginning and left me with a big mess; a giant 14ft deep hole in the street in front of my house. The city engineering office became involved. This company had left the hole in the street for over a week and did not come back to fix my sewer. I tried to call them, but they never returned my calls, so I had to find someone else to repair the mess they made. I called everyone the city engineering office recommended. Out of the 7 companies I called, only 3 gave me estimates, and only Dave seemed to want the job and stick to his quoted price. Also, the other plumbers had to find the right equipment to do the job, and Dave had his own equipment. The job took 5 days to complete, and the cost was as quoted. Dave was able to do the work that the other plumbers said was impossible to do in winter. We had gone 1 1/2 months without drain service, and he had it working in less than 3 days. If he had done the job for me from the beginning, it would have saved me at least $8000.00 and probably more. I would highly recommend DC Plumbing to anyone who wants the job done right at a fair price
- Olson Plumbing & Heating IncMr Olson had come to my property earlier in the month, and used my inputs and his extensive experience with Xenia to provide me a bid. When Xenia was doing their work, I called Mr Olson to let him know, and he responded the first day of the following week. His work was thorough and accurate, and allowed me to oversee his work so that I knew how everything was laid out. I have had no problems with his work, and his actual bill was well below his bid. I would definitely use his company in the future
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- Central Missouri All Service Plumbing & ExcavationEstimate for water main valve replacement went very well and an estimate was provided very quickly. Robert is very knowledgeable about his work however he told me that the work would be done one day and he kept pushing it back daily and not updating me. Communication is not good but work is. Overall I would hire again just as long as it's not urgent. Price is very reasonable and competitive
- Al Price Septic Services & Drain CleaningGood - other than the big hole in my pipe that is continually leaking now. Good people, seemed very knowledgeable. Still having drain issues.
Excavators in Lake Park
- Business Description:All your excavating needs done right!
- Business Description:Gilbert's Septic Service has been family owned and operated for over 50 years! Gilbert's will take care of your septic tank cleaning & repair. Certified for time of transfer inspection. Our services include residential: * Cleaning * Repair * Installation * Pumping * Maintenance * Inspection * Consulting Call Gilbert's Septic Service Today
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Gravel Grading & Excavating LLC main goal is to execute with experience a complete scope of work in a timely, professional, feasible, and most importantly, safe manner. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in residential excavation work, call us today
- Business Description:We are a small residential construction company with skilled and experienced workers based in southeast Iowa.
- Business Description:payment upon completion and satisfactionRecent Review:I contacted several different companies for bids and different ways to repair the basement. They all seemed a little high priced for the work they wanted to do. When i contacted Leroy at "concrete king". He came out gave me an estimate that wasn't to far off what the price was. He began the work around the time he said he would. Every day i came by and he included me on how everything was going. If something came up for the construction he would give me several options on what could be done. It took about 8 to 9 days for him to build all new basement walls. I asked one thing that was not part of the basement and he took care it with no problem without even charging me. This man will give you a great deal and you will not be unsatisfied. oh and don't be afraid to talk with him he will work with you on everything. one year later he brought out more dirt for the slope had settled and he had to add morejohn s.
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Jones Earthmoving & Logging is an expert in all things excavation. Whether it's a residential or commercial product, we can hit the ground running. As a family-owned business, we put a face to the project from beginning to end. Our company has 30 years of experience in jobs both big and small.
- Business Description:Frase Construction Inc is a locally owned and operated business in the Ottumwa area since 1999. Business owner, Jeremy Frase invites you to come visit his showroom, complete with a large variety of retail products. Frase Construction specializes in new construction and remodeling. Serves include: - Roofing - Additions - Windows - Siding - Kitchens & Baths - Cabinets - Concrete - Electrical - Plumbing - Decks - Garages - General contractors - Designed build - Egress Windows - Casement W..Recent Review:Very responsive, showed up when they said they would and every day until the job was complete. Estimate was substantially lower than the other two we recieved. Windows are level, plumb and sealed well. They took no precautions to protect our carpet or hardwood floors, tracked mud an dirt in and didn't clean it up. the finish wood work (re-installing trim) is some of the poorest I have ever seen. Large gaps in corners, nail holes not filled, wood chipped, etc. Called and complained and they came right out and redid the trim, second try was marginally better but resulted in even more nail holes not filled. Spent several hours in the yard picking up screws, insulation, and chards of aluminum after job was completeKirk B.
- Business Description:Trucking company, contractors for large projects
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Lake Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION612 S Madison Ave
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION
- Jones Earthmoving & Logging1223 Peterson Hollow Dr
Waukon, Iowa 52172
- Jones Earthmoving & Logging
- Klocke Excavating6947 Hurstville Rd
Maquoketa, Iowa 52060
- Klocke Excavating
- Leroy Morford Construction Co. The Concrete King2110 Bittersweet Rd
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- Leroy Morford Construction Co. The Concrete King
- Precision Excavation LLC110 Cedar ln
Aurora, Nebraska 68818
- Precision Excavation LLC
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
Salem, Iowa 52649
- Veile Contracting Inc
- WELLS TRUCKING1885 HIGHWAY 2
Donnellson, Iowa 52625
- WELLS TRUCKING