Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Kanawha, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Kanawha
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTim the technician was early, did the inspection. Showed us how to check & change the filter on our system and then gave us an estimate on a dehumidifier for our whole house. Great job!
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe workers were on time and worked so efficiently, they finished a day and a half early! They cleaned up and explained every thing that they did to my basement.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsOur house was built in 1866 and had some foundation work done to it by previous owners. Some of it wasn't done very well and as a result, we needed to add support. After interviewing 4 different companies we chose Mid America. They were very responsive and knowledgeable and our crew of Greg and TJ were fantastic. They communicated well with us and seemed to have done a great job at a reasonable price. We'd definitely recommend them
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEvery service has been on time with a call morning of for reminder. Services were all completed to our expectations every time. We appreciate their arrival inspections & clearing of systems & they have installed.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe always had water come into our basement after hard rain. We contacted Basement Systems. They are very good and solved our problem.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsVery well. Foreman Justin Bailey led a capable crew that accomplished all work as scheduled. No surprises or issues.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsGary tried to follow GPS but GPS can't figure out how to navigate dead-ends & mud roads. Never the less, he arrived in timely fashion and re-sealed a leak. Next 2 or 3 rains will be the real test.
- MidAmerica Basement Systems3 guys were here 7am - 5pm for a week drill out the cement floor and taking out the debris in 5 gal bucket then re-cementing. They were friendly and hard working and punctual.
Basement Waterproofers in Kanawha
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:I was disappointed in the beginning when I didn’t receive a response from the sales rep after 3 contact attempts. It turned out he left for another job. The reason for us hiring them is because we really liked his business ethics and trusted him based on his military background. They office staff was very professional in handling the matter and reassured me the work would be complete to high standards. I wasn’t present but my husband said they were very professional. They worked hard to keep things clean and were accommodating to the needs of our pet birds who required that the furnace remain on. However I’m dissapointed that they did not discuss if they completed the radon testing or not like they said they would. The only other issue is that we did financing through them and they needed a paper signed. Instead of leaving the dorm with us the first day to give them the second they gave it to us the second day which meant my husband had to take more time off to drive to my work to have me sign it then drive it back to them before returning to work himself. I’m not 100% sure if I’d hire them again. It depends on if we find out if they did the radon testing or notLindsay R.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Lee, Ryan and Jeremy did fantastic work and they were very knowledgeable. They answered any questions i had. The best installers I've dealt with lately. I would recommend them to friends and family anytime.Jacob M.
- Business Description:At DCD Garage Floors, our mission is to give our customers the best service possible, so when we head home after a hard day’s work we can rest easy. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today’s market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style, but will always give you the final word. FREE estimates – Contact us todayRecent Review:Well. A time was set and they arrived. Stayed until the job was completed. I used them twice. Each job lasted about 3-4 days. I plan on using them again for my garage floor later on. My house floor looks wonderful.Tim L.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This is the company to go to for anything related to basements. Our basement walls were bowing and we were getting water in the basement. They installed steel beams to stop the movement of the walls and put in a drainage system. They were great to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. They saved the value of our homeKimberly T.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL PHONE - 800-221-4699. FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS- since 1978 Small town work ethics, highly trained, competent employees, thousands of satsified customers- our reputation speaks for itself.Recent Review:They were efficent and completed the work in one day. They were clean and left no mess, covered the floors so they remained clean. One of the workmen fixed by door to the garage with a a specail screw so it does not stick any loner when opening and closing the door. Also told me how to tighten my screen door so it will not sag in the future. Nice bonus. <br /James M.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Bix Services is a full service basement, foundation and crawl space repair company with access to more than 28 patented products by Basement Systems, Inc. and Foundation Supportworks, Inc.Recent Review:Very good service across the board. Sales professional was punctual, knowledgeable, and polite. Our concerns were addressed and solution provided. The man that performed the work was great as well, he explained the work again and was done on time. The job came in well under budget, and we honestly wouldn't have known, they could have charged us the full amount but didn't. One note: This job was to address water seeping in through a crack in the basement and we haven't had much precipitation since the job has been done. While I have confidence that the problem is solved, I don't have any real proof yetJoe B.
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:Very well. Kinzler was very accommodating as we needed to change the dates for the work several times during remodeling construction of our home. The men who eventually conducted the work was very skilled and professional! <br /Phil C.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.Recent Review:Fine, Jack was quite nice to deal with, arrived on time after hours to fit our (7 pm) schedule. He came fully prepared with his license, insurance paperwork, references, etc. Looked at our project, came up with estimate on the spot. He also offered us a 10 percent discount to do both windows at the same time as we were undecided as to do one or two. The price above reflects that discount. He was very good about following up with us a few days later and answering any questions. In the end we found a number of lower bids (those did not include the dirt haul away, so that might be important to some) and we chose one of thoseandrew c.
Deals in Kanawha for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Kanawha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
- Complete Basement Systems
- Foundation Recovery Systems2401 SE Creekview Dr
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
- Foundation Recovery Systems
- Goodwin House Moving Inc2964 Coppock Rd
Washington, Iowa 52353
- Goodwin House Moving Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
Lincoln, Nebraska 68505
- Perk & Company