Maid Brigade

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2007

Awards & Badges

1845 Hicks Road

ROLLING MEADOWS, IL 60008

Maid Brigade is an award winning cleaning company that services the north, northwest and western suburbs. Maid Brigade is the only cleaning company in the Chicago area that can claim the title of "Green Clean Certified". In addition to have a 98% satisfaction rate from our customers, as measured by our unique quality card control system, we provide outstanding customer service and have a high retention rate among our customers. We also have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau....

4.3

Resposiveness

house cleaning (288)window cleaning (9)carpet cleaning (14)floor cleaning (1)pest control (1)

02/03/2021

What a great experience I had with this cleaning crew. The 2 ladies did such a good job and everything just felt clean and fresh when they left. It was so easy. Previously I had a cleaning person who did a GREAT job but she kept having to cancel last minute. It is very hard for me to change the people I hire but after almost 3 years of last minute "emergencies" I thought I would try this company. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

01/30/2021

I am very happy with Maid Brigade's services. Two days before their cleaning is scheduled, they text me with the approximate time of arrival. The cleaning team always arrives within the promised time frame. They work very quickly and efficiently and the rooms that are cleaned always look fresh when they are done. I have been using Maid Brigade for three years and their work is consistently of high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my house on a monthly basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

01/21/2021

I have Maid Brigade clean my home weekly. They are always professional, always on time, and my home is always thoroughly cleaned. They do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

10/20/2020

Maid Brigade did a fantastic job for our Move Out/ Move In House Cleanings. The Customer Reps were very friendly and patient and worked with my busy schedule involving two home closings. For the Move Out, the new owners even commented on how clean the house was left. I would definitely use them again! Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/13/2020

Excellent job, place was sparkling! Slimy cabinets were clean again and shower grout was white again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/12/2020

Very well. They were fast and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough clean

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

02/08/2020

Overall, it went well. A few things missed (couple stains on the kitchen floor) but great job otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

11/10/2019

The house cleaning work was terrific. The 2 people worked very **** ** all rooms. This was the first time I had this done. Was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/06/2019

They provided excellent service and they brought their own cleaning materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a house cleaning service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2017

So glad you were happy with the service.. Appreciate the feedback!! Should you need us again, please call!!!

03/05/2019

I purchased two 4hr cleaning services as a Christmas gift for my daughter. When they came out for her scheduled visit they cleaned both bathrooms and left. No kitchen, no bedrooms, no living or dining room, no mopping or vacuuming. We were shocked. When we reached out to the office we were told the coupon was for 1-1/2 only. We were told since they sent out multiple people that reduced the cleanin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Approximately 980 sq ft four room Condo basic cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2019

Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly regular service available. Move In & Out services along with one time cleanings. Saturday cleanings also available at additional charge. We bring our own supplies and our own equipment. All employees have gone thru background checks prior to being hired and are fully insured.

CARPET CLEANING.