Maid Brigade

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2007

1835 Rohlwing Rd

ROLLING MEADOWS, IL 60008

Maid Brigade is an award winning cleaning company that services the north, northwest and western suburbs. Maid Brigade is the only cleaning company in the Chicago area that can claim the title of "Green Clean Certified". In addition to have a 98% satisfaction rate from our customers, as measured by our unique quality card control system, we provide outstanding customer service and have a high retention rate among our customers. We also have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau....

4.3

house cleaning (295)window cleaning (9)carpet cleaning (14)floor cleaning (1)pest control (1)

12/20/2021

Beth G.

I use Maid Brigade every two weeks for cleaning and they are prompt and courteous and do a good job. I believe they are priced fairly and responsive when I call.

Description of Work
full house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

10/22/2021

Bridget B.

Very efficient in cleaning. Always does a great job.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

10/15/2021

Nimmy A.

We had a terrible experience with this company. My wife and I live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo and we have no children or pets. We both have OCD and keep our place pretty clean, but my wife is 8 months pregnant and we have our first baby on the way. We wanted a deep clean to get rid of any dust before the baby arrived. We received a contract after providing all of the details of our place. The contract estimated that the clean would take between 1 hour and 34 minutes and 2 hours and 21 minutes for a two person team and would cost between $173 and $260. From the beginning of the visit, we knew it was not going to be a good experience. 3 maids arrived and when they began walking through the condo with their outside shoes on, my wife asked if they had shoe covers. They said they do not have shoe covers. One of the maids began walking on a rug in our bedroom with her shoes and my wife told the maids that they cannot continue with the work if they are going to wear their shoes on our rugs. They then found covers for their shoes and said they would wear them, but refused to wear them in the bathrooms. After 1 hour, the 3 maids had only covered 2 small bedrooms and one bathroom. We clean our house on a regular basis and the condition of our condo is not so dire that it would take 3 people so long. I understand that a deep clean takes time to be done properly, but the estimation was not even close if they continued to work the way they were working. My wife then received a call from the company stating that it would take an additional 45 minutes than expected to finish cleaning our home and it would cost a total of $380 to finish. With a baby on the way, this is a high price to pay to have our 2 bedroom condo cleaned. I then reached out to express my dissatisfaction and spoke to a manager named Tammy. She admitted that the maids should have worn shoe covers while walking on carpet or rugs, but stated for liability reasons the maids are not allowed to wear shoe covers on hard surfaces. Tammy continued to repeat that the contract was an estimate and that deep cleans take extra time. I understand that hard work takes time, but we felt strongly that $380 for a deep clean on our condo was steep. At that rate, 2 level homes would cost over a thousand dollars. Tammy continued to blame multiple possibilities as to why the clean was taking so long, especially mentioning over and over again that the condition of our place was the main culprit. I understand if we had kids or pets or simply had not taken care of our home and allowed it to accumulate lots of dirt that the condition of our home could be the reason, but I know that is not the case in this situation. Tammy continued to blame every possible reason other than a poor estimation process on the part of the company. After expressing our disappointment in the service, it became obvious that Tammy has significant experience hearing complaints from customers and she had no consideration for it. Tammy praised the company and claimed that all of the workers would want to go home early on Friday and so they would be working as hard and as fast as possible. She had already left the office at 4:20pm and was speaking to me on speakerphone because she was driving home. Other than the maids walking on our rugs with the shoes they wear outside, I do not blame the maids that came to our home at all. I know they are doing their job and the cost and estimates are not in their control. We have a baby arriving in less than 2 weeks and half our condo was cleaned for $260. The manager Tammy welcomed the idea of a poor review and had no qualms with a dissatisfied customer. I know we are not the first, and I am sure we will not be the last.

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that your expectations were not met. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority.

07/26/2021

Nancy T.

Very well; they took the time to understand what I needed and then they accomplished those tasks!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

07/26/2021

Sally K.

We have been using Maid Brigade for 6 months now for bi-weekly house cleaning. They do a truly incredible job cleaning our home from top to bottom each time, and work efficiently as a team to get everything done. Happy each and every time they come over, and the ladies are sweet as well. Would recommend them and will continue to use their excellent services.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. Your review means a lot to us and lets us now we're on the right track here at Maid Brigade. We're very grateful for customers like you looking forward to working with you for years to come.

02/03/2021

Natasha S.

What a great experience I had with this cleaning crew. The 2 ladies did such a good job and everything just felt clean and fresh when they left. It was so easy. Previously I had a cleaning person who did a GREAT job but she kept having to cancel last minute. It is very hard for me to change the people I hire but after almost 3 years of last minute "emergencies" I thought I would try this company. And my goodness I am so glad I did! Professional, thorough and honest. They worked hard, and didn't break the bank. I signed up for a monthly service. I am happy to be with a company that will do their jobs well! I am also excited about the pure-mist. I have a child with asthma and I hope his will help. We have a 3 bedroom/2 full bathroom condo and for the 1st time cleaning was about $250 (it needed the extra time and effort for some DEEP cleaning). The regular monthly will be about $182 but only because we elected extra service (the oven and pure mist). I would urge you to treat yourself and your family to a wonderful house and deep clean. Take the time to just rest your head from all the craziness in the world and come home to a fresh, revitalized mindset. Having a clean house brings a certain calmness to the family and myself and a happiness that is truly priceless.

Description of Work
Cleaning the house

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/30/2021

CAROLE Z.

I am very happy with Maid Brigade's services. Two days before their cleaning is scheduled, they text me with the approximate time of arrival. The cleaning team always arrives within the promised time frame. They work very quickly and efficiently and the rooms that are cleaned always look fresh when they are done. I have been using Maid Brigade for three years and their work is consistently of high quality. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning my house on a monthly basis.

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/21/2021

Tricia M.

I have Maid Brigade clean my home weekly. They are always professional, always on time, and my home is always thoroughly cleaned. They do a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaning services

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

10/20/2020

Tina J.

Maid Brigade did a fantastic job for our Move Out/ Move In House Cleanings. The Customer Reps were very friendly and patient and worked with my busy schedule involving two home closings. For the Move Out, the new owners even commented on how clean the house was left. I would definitely use them again! Thank you.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

10/13/2020

Mini W.

Excellent job, place was sparkling! Slimy cabinets were clean again and shower grout was white again!

Description of Work
Move in cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly regular service available. Move In & Out services along with one time cleanings. Saturday cleanings also available at additional charge. We bring our own supplies and our own equipment. All employees have gone thru background checks prior to being hired and are fully insured.

CARPET CLEANING.