Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Graettinger, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Graettinger
- Hometown Builders - Robert HoltonI had done the main structure and roof for my shop, do to my wife's health I needed someone to step in and finish the exterior and trim work. Bob and his brother not only did excellent work, but provided me with excellent advice and direction when I wasn't sure about a specific detailed question they would have for me. They handled a problem with the garage door order which they found out was not correct, even though I was not available. When I returned the correct door was delivered and they returned to install it. Home Town Builders Inc has a BuildZoom score of 90 and is rated in the top 30% of 3,518 contractors in Rochester, MN area
- SIMMS CONSTRUCTIONIt went very well. I am very happy with the work. We had a small issue with the window getting stuck and we called Ben, the guy who installed them, and he was at our house within 5 minutes fixing it and showing us the correct way to open the window. (They are the windows that pull out and you can clean both sides easily
- DL Construction LLCDarrell did a superb job building my cedar wood fence along with some chain link fence. I also had Darrell build me a front porch railing and fix out side door knob and my bathroom door knob. he did a great job thank you jeff lieder
- TWIN HOME BUILDERSI contacted Twin Home Builders on the advice of a semi-retired contractor. I left a message and they returned my call promptly and made an appointment to see the work I wanted done. They were on time and pleasant to work with. I received a quote the next day and they were able to fit me in very quickly! They arrived on time and got right to work, answering my questions as they worked. They completed all the rough work the first day and then we had to wait on the inspector. While we waited, they agreed to move a light fixture, which was not part of the original quote, as well as fixed a broken banister in the stairwell. They also removed bulky items from the attic before insulation that we were unable to move. They worked on a Saturday to finish the job and cleaned up well when they were finished. Kirby, Kelly, and Larry are great to work with, and next time I need some work done on my house, Twins New Home Builders will be my first call
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThey worked so hard even through the coldest months. The crew was very kind and helpful and they remodeled an old farmhouse in the city limits and made it look like new again. They also tore down an old barn and hauled that away.
- H&L EnterprisesFrom start to finish everything went well, using with quality products. Started with removing wet carpet, doors & trim, furniture (put in pod that was rented). Carpet was replaced, throughout, new oak trim & doors. Moved furniture back in to lower level Opened up a wall that had a storage room behind it and put in built in bar, all oak. Granite counter top on bar, surround sound system. Added more can lighting
- LEIGHTON CONSTRUCTIONMatt and his crew did a wonderful job. They completed the job accurately and in a reasonable time. We were so pleased with their promptness in arriving - around 7:00 am each day. They worked continually, being one of the rare teams who can both talk and work at the same time. The few changes I wanted, they cheerfully did. They were non-smokers (all 5 of them!) and used clean language. My kitchen, which combined an old office area and the former kitchen into one large one, is exactly the way I wanted it. Best of all, they completed all those little tasks that come at the end of a project. Nothing left for us to finish up as has happened in the past with other carpenters
- P R ConstructionI was working along side of them. They build everything from a small building to a large one. They might be on the higher end, because they are organized, and get the job done quicker. They good ratings on everything.
- Sovern constructionContractor arrived as scheduled and performed all work per contract. Employees were friendly and provided information when requested. Foreman and owner came by separately each day of the project .
- A & J ConstructionFrom start to finish, very professional. Their crew came everyday they scheduled and always on time. Very nice to work with and they always cleaned area before leaving. The work was quality and it was completed very quickly . I loved the overall experience.
House Builders in Graettinger
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Previous piering companies had tried and failed to solve our sinking foundation problem with undersized piers. After researching available options and getting quotes from a few companies, we chose Expert House Movers to excavate around our foundation, install custom made piers to support the weight of our house (full masonry, stone foundation, slate roof and terazzo floos) and spray a rubberized coating on the below ground portion of our foundation to stop future water penetrations in our stone foundation. They showed up promptly, performed the necessary work in a timely matter and were careful of the landscaping we wanted to keep. The job itself took longer than anticipated mostly due to additional work needed once the foundation was exposed (tuckpointing, new window wells, etc). There was minor damage to the sprinkler system and the water service line, but we were compensated for the damage by EHM. My only complaint was the amount of old drainage pipes and broken concrete that was left on site during the work and not removed until the end of the job. <br /PERRON R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:Got results back within 3 days after I mailed the sample. Got the consolidated radon level for test happened for 48hrs. I wish I receive detailed (every hour for 48hrs) would have been more helpful to me.Narendra P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. WindowsRecent Review:Sam was available fast (I called Friday, he came Monday), got the job done quickly and accurately, and cleaned up after himself when he left. He had to go buy a part, but even so had the job done within a couple of hours. Fan looks great and works perfectly. Have saved his number in case other jobs come upBradley W.
- Business Description:We do subcontracting and hire subcontractors We bill at the end of the month or if a small job as soon as we finish. Prompt payment on all materials and labor
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
- Business Description:Ask for detailsRecent Review:Our initial contact toward the end of April 2014 was extremely impressive. Kiss Construction Company, L.L.C. of Mason City, IA returned our call promptly and arrived to provide a bid and contract in a very professional manner. The price was a bit high, however we were going with better quality materials and were verbally promised the work would be done by June 1st so we decided to sign. He wanted 1/2 of the price down for materials to get started so we paid that up front. We would <strong>NEVER</strong> do that again with any company, unless ALL materials were delivered to our job sight immediately after payment. Looking back, we should have had a completion date on the contract and what would happen if the deadline was not met. We also should have done our due diligence before signing the contract to check them out on the public local courts online. <br /> To make a VERY LONG story short, the projects were FINALLY completed on July 21, 2014. (we sign on April 22nd and were verbally promised completed on June 1st) Admittedly, we had quite a bit of rain off and on during the month of May, however we also had some beautiful WEEKS of sunshine - where virtually no work was completed. <strong>This was after <em>numerous</em></strong> phone calls and text messages in which many were not answered or responded to. Some phone calls WERE answered right away, however that was when we dialed them using friend's phones with different phone numbers that the construction company were unfamiliar with. <strong>This was after</strong> many spots of the existing chain link and wire fence were opened up along our back yard perimeter causing us to continually guard our little dogs when they went outside to do their business. <strong> This was after</strong> weeks of looking at unfinished work after an extremely nice day weather-wise. <strong>This was after</strong> June 1st, which was the verbally promised completion date. <strong>This was EVEN after</strong> the owner of the construction company came to plead for more money (he wanted 1/2 more of the remaining balance) on July 3rd so he could pay his workers and we kindly complied with his wishes (not 1/2 of the money, but close) - which we would NEVER do again. <strong>This was after</strong> beginning the process of legal proceedings so that we could at least receive the MATERIALS we had already paid for. We thought that by at least having the materials on hand we might be able to finish the job ourselves if they never came back. <br /> Needless to say, we are THRILLED these projects are completed! All in all, if Kiss Construction would have dealt with us during this process the same way they did in the beginning, would have kept us informed of their time lines - would have returned our calls or texts - would have came to do the work in a reasonable and timely manner - we would have been satisfied. The work that they did was good and the projects came out nice. However, for the most part we are thrilled that these projects are completed so that this construction company has no other reason to be on our property and we don't have to deal with them anymore. <br /Diane W.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Buck VanderWilt Builders. We offer service to the residents of Oskaloosa, IA. Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality service. Please call us today for more information
- Business Description:Granger Construction Inc, provides the highest quality of service for every type of excavation, demolition and construction project we take on. We give that promise and back it up with the testimony of over 50 years worth of satisfied clients and customers. We bring exceptional service and design to every excavating and construction project. Our team is efficient, dependable and reliable. Most importantly, our team is very thorough and our services are priced extremely competitively. Call today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Graettinger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
Shenandoah, Iowa 51601
- Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.2070 485th Street
Sioux Rapids, Iowa 50585
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Creating Spaces528 36th Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50312
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
Lorimor, Iowa 50149
- Cabinets By Stac
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska 68776
- FRASE & CO CONSTRUCTION612 S Madison Ave
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- Freedom Foam Insulators309 E Burlington Ave
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
Washington, Iowa 52353
- Fuchs Home Remodeling Services410 Orchard Street
Albert City, Iowa 50510
- Fischer Quality Construction
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
Sperry, Iowa 52650
- M & H Construction
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc2185 Fox Ave
Schaller, Iowa 51053
- Northwest Builders of Iowa Inc
- Opie's Construction & Roofing1814 Central Ave.
Estherville, Iowa 51334
- Opie's Construction & Roofing
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
- Schaus-Vorhies Water Treatment609 W. Grimes
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
- Shandy Home Improvements LLC5328 240th Ave
Albert City, Iowa 50510
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Sundall Construction Co1696 260th Ave
Spirit Lake, Iowa 51360
- S.W.E. Construction
- Wooden Ways2032 260th st
Grand Junction, Iowa 50107
- Wooden Ways