Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Estherville, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Estherville
- L & L Home Solutions With Universal Windows DirectThe company came and explained their windows and the process of replacing our old ones. They emailed us an estimate and came one more time to measure. They sent several workers to put the windows in. They did a great job at keeping our house clean and did not leave a mess. On the last day they put the insulation in. We were very pleased with the work and the product read less
- Globe Siding, Insulation, & Window CoGlobe did an excellent job. During the estimate process, the reasoning for doing the steps required was well presented and right in line with Aliant's energy assessment information. The professionalism exhibited was really exceptional right down to filling out rebate forms. The consideration for our comfort and keeping us informed as the job progressed was appreciated. All air byways were sealed, attic baffles were inspected, fresh air flow enhanced, rim joints insulated. Very obvious that the customer was a priority. Highly recommend Globe Siding, Insulation & Window read less
- Globe Siding, Insulation, & Window CoInsulation went great. Received a lot of good information as eventually I will be moving into a full remodel of my upstairs and will need his assistance for more insulation once the remodel is done. The job that was done was done well. Cleaned up the whole area (vacuuming) as I had blow insulation put in. Made me clear on what was happening before it even happened. Was thurough when it came to showing me before and after the job was done read less
- LeafGuard by Home Solutions of IowaHSI did a fantastic job! Could feel house was warmer after insulation was sprayed and blown in. Looking forward to lower energy bills!!!
- Froggy Bottom Custom Operators LLCIt went great. They came and gave us a bid for their services, and were able to give us a reasonable idea of when they would be free to return to do the job. The arrived on the scheduled day and were able to complete the job in the number of days quoted. They did a great job keeping the work area clean and tidy read less
- Clear Choice Energy SolutionsI had Steve from Clear Choice install 2 new windows and insulate the walls of the older home I moved into last fall.
- RetroFoam of IowaAmazing. He measured my home and gave me a free estimate on the spot. I have been waiting weeks to hear back from others for the same service. The home is in need of some major repairs (siding, windows, roof, kitchen and bathroom) and he told me about things to watch out for such as a contractor may give me an estimate on materials and hours but not on removal of old materials. He also gave me a list of detailed questions to ask contractors when getting estimates for service. He is a general contractor himself and offered advice on remodeling, building codes, and where to find information to help me remodel and update my home read less
- Home Improvement 4 LessEverything on this project has progressed smoothly from start to the current stage. There were no real hiccups that weren't easily dealt with. A wall was moved, which put a heater vent from inside to outside the bathroom. They simply cut a new hole inside the bathroom, and covered over the old vent with wood flooring - matches perfectly. The owner, Rick, was always very upfront obout any concerns, kept me up to date on the daily progress, and where we stood financially. I was never surprised at any numbers, as I knew exactly where we were. That specifically allowed me to put this particular project on hold so that I could focus on a couple others. Had I not chosen this specific shower system, I know the project would be complete and have cost significantly less (fixtures were a large part of the expense, and not the labor or general materials). I couldn't be more satisfied with how things are progressing. I look forward to the finished project! Excellent work, Home Improvement 4 Less read less
- Globe Siding, Insulation, & Window CoExcellent workmanship, very professional, and super helpful in providing information and alternatives. Completed all work within very limited timeline. Would highly recommend.
- Midwest Retro FoamThey came in prepped the house and got started right away. Eric explained the whole process to me. I asked probably more questions than the average person and he was very patient and unrushed with me. He showed me an area of unrelated damage that was under my siding and offered to repair it for me, before putting the siding back up. In many ways they went above and beyond to make my whole insulation experience a pleasant one. They left my 1900's country home in perfect condition. Winter won't be so bad. My house is literally full of insulation. Thanks Midwest Retro Foam read less
Insulation Companies in Estherville
- Business Description:Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.co read lessRecent Review:They were honest by explaining to me why I shouldn't blow insulation into my walls because the siding is wood and would cause mold issue. Other companies would do the work even though they shouldn't.Amanda C.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:With 30 years of experience, Kinzler Construction Services is the right contractor for the job. Call us today for a free estimate.Recent Review:The Kinzler team is amazing! They offered suggestions before completing the work to maximize the effectiveness of the insulation, connected me with a company to do this work, provided timely and well-done work, and filed my rebate information with MidAmerican! The entire team was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Highly recommended read lessBethany W.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was done read lessKatherine G.
- Business Description:Kinzler Construction Services provides a variety of solutions for contractors, homeowners and business owners looking to increase the comfort and efficiency of their buildings. As a family owned and operated business we stand behind the work we do and our team looks forward to working with you on your next project read lessRecent Review:The initial consultation went well. We were sent an estimate which seemed in-line with what Mid-American estimated we would pay. Looking back, however, the estimate only included a lump sum and did not itemize each item and price. When they arrived, they tried to access part of the attic and cut a hole in the wall of a closet (which we agreed on). After they cut the hole, they realized they couldn't access the attic from there. So we were stuck with a hole in the wall which we had to patch ourselves. It cost money (I don't know how much) for them to cut a hole in our wall that took 2 minutes with a hand saw. They finished the job then took the rebate form with them. They said that Adam would get back to us on the adjusted cost. He sent another invoice, again with just a lump sum, not an itemized list of charges. I paid it. I knew it would take time to get the rebate, so I put it out of my mind. Nearly two months went by and I called Mid-American asking about the rebate. They had never received the form. I called Adam and he said he remembered getting emails that things didn't go through. But apparently never responded to them! He submitted paperwork that day and I got an email from the rebate people. They responded that they were only going to rebate our job for $367 and we paid nearly $900. This wasn't even close to the 75% they were supposed to rebate and they said they only paid 75% of the square footage that was completed. I called Adam back pretty upset and feeling they had either ripped us off or estimated the square footage incorrectly. I said I wanted an itemized list of what we paid for and he said he didn't think he could get that for me. WHAT?! I paid nearly $900 and I don't know what I've paid for??? He called back and said they had put down the wrong square footage. The rebate would now be $510. Better but still not great. Thoughout all of this, I never got an apology for any of the problems that we had. I would never use this company again read lessKelli B.
- Business Description:JWinsulators is located in Southeast Iowa. We are the NCFI Spray Foam Polyurethanes insulators. We are a Gold Standard applicator for Open & Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 972-0307 in Marble Rock, IA, to request services from our home construction company.
- Business Description:For 30 years and more than 4 million square feet of roofing application, Grell Roofing has served Iowa and the Upper Midwest’s commercial and industrial roofing needs. We’re a family-owned firm with an outstanding reputation for workmanship, quality, and customer support. Grell Roofing LLC is fully licensed, bonded and insured. We take the responsibility of safety and quality seriously. Duro-Last Elite Contractor for over 10 consecutive years. As Flat Roof Specialist, we offer expertise in al.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Spirit Lake
- Arnolds Park
- Lake Park
- West Bend
- Heron Lake
- Mountain Lake
insulation contractors in Estherville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beverly Foam Insulation & Coatings3106 N. US Hwy 75
Sioux City, Iowa
- Beverly Foam Insulation & Coatings
- Energy Nerds1073 Rockford Rd SW Suite D
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Energy Nerds
- GRELL ROOFING, LLC2125 LAINSON AVE
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- GRELL ROOFING, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa Green Home LLC712 36th St
West Des Moines, Iowa
- Iowa Green Home LLC
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kingland Construction Services1335 S Highway 69
Forest City, Iowa
- Kinzler Construction Services2335 230th St
- Kinzler Construction Services700 SE Oralabor Rd
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa
- Klein Insulation1675 Industrial Road
Le Mars, Iowa
- Kenco Construction LLC
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
- M & H Construction
- Opie's Construction & Roofing1814 Central Ave.
- Opie's Construction & Roofing
- S & K Insulation Services2459 254th Lane
Guthrie Center, Iowa
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- S & K Insulation Services
- Towers Drywall and paint809 5th ave S.W.
- Towers Drywall and paint
- US Energy Savers602 NE Lowell Dr
- US Energy Savers
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc