Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Doon, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Doon
- Blackburn Basement SystemsIt went great. They were done within two days, which included concrete. They were incredibly professional and I have no water since!
- Blackburn Basement SystemsThey were fast, efficient and courteous. Very Proffessional. Left the job site clean and completed the task in one day! Super good job. Price was fair and the system comes with a Lifetime guarantee. I am very happy with their work.
- Blackburn Basement SystemsI contacted Blackburn mid-June to get an appointment for them to come look at our basement. We had a lot of water come in after the storms, and were concerned that our foundation may have been damaged. I was told they were extremely busy, and didn't have any appointments until 3 weeks later. So on July 7th, someone came to our house to inspect it. We told him that, while we were concerned about the water coming in, we were mostly concerned that our foundation had been compromised, and requested a quote to repair our foundation, including our porch foundation, and add a second quote for their waterproofing systems. After hearing nothing back from them for a week, I emailed their rep. He stated that he still hadn't been able to speak with is engineer about it, and asked for my patience. This type of thing went on for 3 weeks before the rep finally told us that their waterproofing system would not solve the degradation of our foundation. We reminded him that the foundation repair was our top priority. He apologized for the miscommunication, but again stated that the solution we were asking about was not going to do anything to stop the degradation of our foundation. I finally asked if he felt that our foundation was too damaged to repair, or if he simply didn't think his company could handle the job. Two days later, he wrote back that they could not help us. If he had just said that 3 weeks ago, we would have been working harder to schedule someone else to come look at it. However, because he kept stringing us along with his promises of a quote, we were left hanging. Now we have to start all over again read less
- Brushworks PaintingIt has been a nightmare. I would tell anyone looking for a painter to run away! The owner of the company is a TERRIBLE communicator--he doesn't respond to calls, voicemails, texts, e-mails. After depositing our money, he ended up leaving us without a painted house.
Basement Waterproofers in Doon
- Business Description:We are a full service painting company with a focus on residential painting. Our mission is to provide you with excellent customer service from the first phone call, to the end of your project. We will provide you the professional paint job that you deserve with over 20 years experience we have the knowledge and tools to get the job done right read lessRecent Review:He did a great job, Not only did he do what he said he was going to do, but he was in and out and the place was spotless when he left. Our home looks gourgeous now and I cant believe how good it looks now. I would recommend Brushworks to not only my friends and neighbors but my family as well. I will be using them again for any future work we have done read lessHeather D.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, residential general contracting company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Home Solutions is family owned and operated. We are committed to upholding our core values of Integrity, Responsibility, and Honesty when working with customers. Our mission is to provide quality work in a reasonable time for the lowest cost. We do projects both big and small. We offer a wide variety of both interior and exterior services. Most of the services we provide are “in home,” meaning that we do .. read lessRecent Review:I had Home Solutions replace all of my windows and a sliding door. It was not a good experience at all. To highlight the worst parts: 1.Eric gave me a quote of $12000 of which $6000 was labor so $429 per window. He gave no contract. 2. If you don’t use his terms, he “doesn’t understand what you are saying.” Trim, even pointing to it, means nothing to him. 3. He only installed the windows. He never framed them out and brought it back to original. He put trim around the windows outside but never painted them. He never discussed it with me that he wasn’t going to paint the outside trim. He never said he was not going to frame out the windows. 4. Eric said he would put in the sliding door screen door knob and adjust the screen door. When I emailed him and asked him to do that along with straightening a very crooked board and putting a cable back on the house, Eric said his attorney was putting a mechanics lien against my house as we speak because I would only write him and he said I wasn’t communicating with him. My attorney told me to get everything in writing. When I said that’s fine, I will be talking to my attorney, he then states “let’s start over.” He wanted to be paid BEFORE this work was done He said “I was playing a game.” I have the email where he wrote that just because I wanted 4 things done before paying him. 5. Eric’s company scraped off the paint of my siding that was just painted in May. He did not repair it. His employees chipped huge chips from my brand new siding and would not fix it besides putting caulking over it – no painting it, no smoothing it out. He felt crooked boards were acceptable. The windows were not installed evenly in the window hole. I have pictures of all of this and the tests if anyone wants to see them. His employees messed up the landscaping around the house, broke bushes and left garbage all over. For $400 plus a window, they can clean up. They charged me $600 for a dumpster that they threw garbage in from another site. I paid for another person’s garbage being disposed of or perhaps Eric charged them money too. 6. I asked another contractor to come over – a male – and Eric changed his attitude. I told Eric that I was refi – ing my house. When the other contractor was there, Eric said that appraisers would over look not framed out windows. Even the other contractor agreed that they don’t do that. 7. I took a loan out for the windows. I repeatedly asked Eric if $12500 was all I needed, the price went up due to a complication on windows. He said yes. After Eric put the windows in, he said he would give me an estimate to frame out the windows. When I asked for him to do the 4 things, Eric refused to give the estimate. He “doesn’t do estimates for free” is what he said. His employees came over the day of the City inspection with Eric, they did the four items, he was paid and then said that he would send me the estimate for framing the windows. I told him I didn’t want it. He told me that he was going to send it anyway, just in case I wanted him to do it. Estimate was $4000 dollars for 12 windows or $334 a window more. 8. Be very careful with Home Solutions if you chose to use them. I can show all the pictures, texts and emails to you if you want to help you understand how they work read lessChristy N.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:Provide all aspects of Basement Drain Tiling @ Installing Egress Windows. I have 30 Years Experience and guarantee my work.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We have done all our own work we do not sub work out to anyone We want you to be happy with us. We accept Checks and credit cards their is no job to small we can't handleRecent Review:Projects never got off the ground- no response from him after the first visit. He would not call back. Too busy,possibly with other things in his life- we were not the only ones who had this problem. Potentially changing careers and this is a sideline I believe he is very good at what he does, but if you are interested in a timely project, he is not the person to hire. <br / read lessLynn M.
- Business Description:FACTORY AUTHORIZED INSTALLER. MOST JOBS FINISHED WITHIN A DAY. FINANCING IS AVAILABLE. CERTIFIED EMPLOYEES. BASEMENT SYSTEMS DEALER. FOUNDATION SUPPORTWORKS DEALER.Recent Review:It went great. They were done within two days, which included concrete. They were incredibly professional and I have no water since!Sara P.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Rock Valley
- Rock Rapids
- Sioux Center
- Orange City
- Valley Springs
waterproofing contractors in Doon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Basement Drain Tiling27329 Adrianna Place
Tea, South Dakota
- A-1 Basement Drain Tiling
- L & S Construction LLCpo box 351
Harrisburg, South Dakota
- L & S Construction LLC
- Premier Construction615 N Walts Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Premier Construction
- Rapid Foundation Repair Inc2601 Haines Ave
Rapid City, South Dakota
- Rapid Foundation Repair Inc