Complete Care Air Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2017

3945 10th ave NE

Naples, FL 34120

My name is Scott Laatsch and I'm a licensed Florida Air Conditioning contractor. I'm a local small family owned business. I am certified in a wide variety of technical skills. Complete Care Air is a small business but don't mistake the business size for a lack of knowledge. I've been working with residential and commercial HVAC systems my whole life, and opened Complete Care Air just over 2 years ago and if you or your business have an issue that is fixable I can fix it....

05/03/2022

Albert B.

Great service, quick and friendly repair person. These are awesome folks. I appreciate and thank them.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

04/19/2022

Mary M.

Have used Complete Care Air for a few years now. They are very responsive, efficient, and reasonably priced. My AC went out on Easter Sunday. I called Monday morning and a technician was here by 12:30 (a Monday after a holiday!).

Description of Work
fix and tune up the AC

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/19/2022

Doug C.

Very professional and knowledgeable. Services our home on a monthly basis, using there affordable maintenance service plan. Highly recommend their company!

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

04/09/2022

Carmen D.

I needed an old A/C unit replaced and they not only replaced perfectly, but improved the installation for ease of access. The crew was polite, knowledgeable and professional. I somehow managed to overpay and after I called them to rectify, I received a check in the mail the next day! Scott didn't even ask for proof in the "over payment". The best service ever!

Description of Work
Replace A/C

04/09/2022

patty M.

Scott responded immediately and had the new motor installed within 24 hours of our call. we have now hired them to do our yearly maintenance. I like that it is a small company and they respond to emergency calls within the hour.

Description of Work
motor failed and they installed a new motor and did the paperwork needed for the warranty

04/08/2022

Joe M.

Scott was prompt and professional. I signed up for the service plan that also gives us a discount on parts. Great deal!

Description of Work
Not blowing cold air. Evaporator was replaced.

02/01/2022

Steve T.

Excellent service! Very responsive. Fair pricing! Very professional! Answered the questions we had and technician was very pleasant. Appointment was easy and follow and billing was great!

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and cleaning

01/27/2022

Anne H.

Initially I opted to trial freon. This failed pretty rapidly. At that point they took the money that I paid toward the freon and put it toward a new unit. They were very prompt and professional with their service.. They answered all my questions. I plan to use them for any future work.

Description of Work
My air conditioner was not working well. They counseled me on trying freon versus replacing the unit.

01/06/2022

David S.

Excellent service. I've been using Complete Care Air for several years for all my HVAC needs. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaning, maintenance, and installation of new HVAC system

01/05/2022

Yesenia P.

Professional On time Explained the process Approachable

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Geen Contracting

Geen Contracting is a father and son owned business. We have built over 250 custom homes in Chicago and done numerous flips in Charleston and Florida. We specialise in room additions, kitchens and baths, and new custom built homes. We also have an exquisite painting division with 30+ years of experience.

Brandon the Handyman, LLC

Locally owned well rounded handyman service & home watch company. We specialize in home maintenance and repairs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning & repairs, trash hauling, dryer vent cleaning and screen repairs. We also have a home watch service for seasonal homes. If you need it done, please call us to come give you an estimate!

Patuxent electrical services

Patuxent electrical services recently relocated to fort myers from the dc area. We have been providing electrical services for 23 years and still going strong! Patuxent electrical services can provide you with any electrical service you need from heavy up service work all the way to dock work and we will take pride while we do it guaranteed all our work is up to code. We are a father and son company that likes to take care of the customers needs and respect the home we are working in. We appreciate you viewing our ad and look forward to hearing from you!

CAC1818417
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

AC Repair, Emergency AC Repair, Commercial AC Repair, Air Purification Systems, AC Replacements, AC Maintenance, AC Tune-Ups, Service Plans