Complete Care Air Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2017

My name is Scott Laatsch and I'm a licensed Florida Air Conditioning contractor. I'm a local small family owned business. I am certified in a wide variety of technical skills. Complete Care Air is a small business but don't mistake the business size for a lack of knowledge. I've been working with residential and commercial HVAC systems my whole life, and opened Complete Care Air just over 2 years ago and if you or your business have an issue that is fixable I can fix it....

Certified heating and cooling is southwest florida's premier provider of quality, cost-effective, high efficiency heating and cooling systems. Our mission is to provide our customers with a level of service that cannot be match by other air conditioning companies. Certified heating and cooling installs a wide variety of HVAC equipment. We offer our customers a selection from low-cost economical units up to high efficient top of the line models. So no matter what your needs certified can help. Don't hesitate to give us a call.

Full service residential and light commercial air conditioning company. Service work on all brands. Replacement of old equipment. Maintenance plans and agreements. Indoor air quality and duct cleaning. Special filters and ultra violet lights. Free estimates on equipment replacements. Participating FP&L (rebate) contractor.

Since 1998, AA Temperature Services has served Southwest Florida with best-in-class HVAC services. We offer 24/7 emergency service, AC repair and installation, heating system repair and installation, indoor air quality upgrades, HVAC UV lights, and more. As a 100% family-owned and operated company, it's important for us to serve our customers with quality, honesty, and integrity — with fair, up-front pricing.

05/29/2021

Outstanding. They were prompt, professional, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance

05/26/2021

We had a emergency. The AC stopped working. Called up on Saturday noon....by 2 o'clock all was fixed and back working. Thanks to the professional support of this company. I reccomend it for others. This is the real deal...world class!

Description of Work
Home AC failure

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/26/2021

We have been using Complete Care Air for 7 years and have never been disappointed in the service provided, the knowledge that they possess regarding our system, the courtesy of both the individuals that arrive at the house as well as the office staff when discussing appointments and issues, and the punctuality of the individuals arriving at the house. They have been great and I wouldn't think of u...

Description of Work
Air conditioner bi-annual service

01/25/2021

Scott was always on time and very professional. He also gives all options and never pressures your decisions. He helped us nurse along a 15 year old AC unit for a few years before we finally decided to have it replaced along with the whole heating part also. I would recommend Scott for any of your system needs.

Description of Work
Repair of AC unit for a few years and then replacement of old system

01/08/2021

The work was done very professionally and the systems work great. Very nice people with excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
New HVAC Systems

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC Repair, Emergency AC Repair, Commercial AC Repair, Air Purification Systems, AC Replacements, AC Maintenance, AC Tune-Ups, Service Plans

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check