Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lights in Clarion, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Clarion
- Ward Electric - IowaFantastic. Cannot recommend highly enough. We bought a house built in 1957, and the last remodel had been done sometime in the 70's. We completely gutted the main floor and attic to studs, and rebuilt from there. New layout, the whole deal. Ward did a complete rewire, new panel, data lines, cable, any residential electric you can think of, they took care of. Great guys to work with, kept us in code, answered our (sometimes dumb) questions and worked with us on last minute changes. Came out whenever we needed questions answered or last minute modifications done. Will be contracting them to complete our basement when we get to that part of the remodel. Cannot recommend highly enough. Charlie and Jared (and Jared's apprentice? Sorry forgot his name) were great to work with. If you've worked with many contractors (and I hadnt until this remodel) you'll learn that certain things can happen or issues will come up - but not with these guys. Far and away the best contractors we had...and will be using again. If you need a reference we are happy to be one
- Mitchell Electric LLCVery well! Joe was the technician who came to my house. He is very friendly, pleasant, and knew exactly what needed to be done. Got right to the job and completed the work efficiently and correctly. He was very knowledgeable so I felt very comfortable with him doing the job. I told him of a couple other things I'd like done and he reported it to the office gal. I hope they send Joe to do the couple of other things I want done
- Thompson Electric CompanyElectrician that came was a great guy and knowledgeable. We had a couple of estimates done and Thompson beat them both out. We are so glad we had them versus Lewis Electric whom we had out before for some other work. I wouldn't even blink an eye on hiring Thompson over Lewis again. We are going to have some more updating done again and will call Thompson. Lewis electric used to be on Angies List and I didn't have a chance to rate them or their work. Very irresponsible and dishonest about their work quotes. Charged me for much more that was verbally quoted. Would not recommend. There was a clear difference between the two companies, pure professionalism from Thompson
- Laura's DesignsLaura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work with
- Johnson Plumbing, Heating and Air ConditioningI recommend this firm with no qualifications. Their work is professional, their workers are top-notch, and I would not think of using another firm.
- PK ElectricReceptionist was friendly and helpful and I was able to get an appointment set up for 3 days after my call. Electrician was prompt and courteous and told me exactly what he was going to do and what the estimate would be based on the outcome. I would definitely use PK again.
- Thompson Electric CompanyWork done quickly and professionalloy. Technician cleaned up after finishing work. Technician was polite and quality of work done was excellent.
- RIDGWAY ELECTRICI called Scott Ridgway for a quote. He was polite, straight-forward, and professional. I was building a new garage and needed it wired. I had already gotten 2 other estimates and Scott's was the lowest. I told him I wasn't sure when it would be ready for him and he said to call him when I knew and he would get started on it as soon as he could. When my garage was ready to be wired I called Scott and he and 2 of his employees met with me and my fianc e. Scott & his employees were very knowledgeable, explained everything in detail, and answered all of our questions. Within 2 days his people were there performing the work. They had the garage completely wired and the lights installed within 2 to 3 days. The city inspected it and it passed. The entire experience was made so much easier by Scott and his employees
- Thompson Electric CompanyThey came and did an emergency call on the weekend when all of out lights went out and come to find out, our whole electrical panel needed replaced. We paid over $100 for 2 fuses that we used for 4 days before they replaced and upgraded our whole electric panel. The tech was very nice and said that he would see if they would credit back to the bill the 2 fuses since they were only used for the 4 days, we didn't get the credit/refund, but we atleast asked. The tech did leave the old electric panel with the fuses inside. the work quality was excellent, but if you use them-make sure you keep all of the parts you paid for or you will still get charged and they will keep the part(s
- J W Koehler Electric IncIn and out very quickly to finish job needed, also found more problems that they helped with quickly.
Lights in Clarion
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:Welcome to Whit's Electric LLC! Whit's Electric LLC has been providing quality electrical work for several locations all across Iowa since 2005. We provide a wide variety of services to industrial, residential, agricultural, and commercial properties. Some of the many services we provide are rewiring, installation and sales of lighting, generator repair and sales, setting underground wire setting for new construction, service upgrades, and electrical pole setting. Whit's Electric LLC speciali..
- Business Description:Electrical
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:You deserve an electrical contractor who gives you confidence they will have the right people, services and experience to help you with all your electrical construction needs. With more than 123 years of experience, you can have confidence in Tri-City Electric Co. Our experienced team of nearly 1,200 employees is ready to handle any job - from residential services to large-scale electrical construction projects. At Tri-City Electric Co., we have the experience and in-depth knowledge for Resid..Recent Review:He pushed the reset button. All better.Dale L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find lights in
- Eagle Grove
- Webster City
- Dakota City
- Iowa Falls
- Fort Dodge
- Clear Lake
- Forest City
lights in Clarion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- IA ElectricPO BOX 694
- IA Electric
- RIDGWAY ELECTRIC1605 N Court St
- RIDGWAY ELECTRIC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St