DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Wailuku, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Wailuku
- GOLD COAST GUTTERSI called for a free estimate , as advertised on the local radio station and an appointment was made. After meeting and discussing our needs, a written estimate was prepared and emailed the next business day. Materials were ordered and the job was completed in a timely manner, at exactly the cost of the estimate. The two young men arrived on time and were both professional and punctual. Highly recommend this company. As a side note, we have had several hard rainfalls and the system works beautifully. Scott heller even called us back to let us know of discounted rain chains after the gutters were installed. Nice touch! Mahalo read less
- Maui's Handyman ServiceSteve was great--he brought extra supplies and did a very professional job of installing my AC. I was thrilled that he brought a piece of plexiglass and fit it into the space above the AC so that the light came in and it looked like a window instead of using a dark piece of plywood. It looked so good when he was done! And he installed the AC without making any holes in the walls. Star is the one on their team who makes the appointments and then helps out on the jobs, like she did at my house. She is very warm and friendly and always tries to fit me in, though their schedule is packed. Steve is the kind of person you like having around. He's funny and very professional at the same time. He really knows what he is doing. I'll have them back the next time I have a job to do read less
- GOLD COAST GUTTERSI called for an estimate and the owner showed up on time. He was familiar with catchment systems and what needed to be done. We agreed on a price and set a time for the work within a couple of days. They showed up on time and the workers were able to get the work done promptly (within a couple of hours). THey knew what they were doing and had all the equipment to do it right read less
- Maui's Handyman ServiceI received my property back from a long term tenant and the house was in very poor condition. Steve helped me remodel the property over a 3 month period and he acted as one of my major subcontractors. Steve nearly does it all and he know reputable people that will assist in the projects when he elects not to get involved in certain areas. After 3 months, we listed the property for sale and it sold in 6 weeks. We could not have completed the sale without Steve there to assist with follow-up items during the inspection process. Thanks a million Steve read less
- Best Gutter CoWe had Best Gutter come out after we had a new roof installed. Rodney, the owner, came out and gave us a quote. He was such a nice, nice person and very caring. Rodney went around with us and discussed issues with our water problems when it would rain and gave us good ideas on how to deal with it. He spent a lot of time with us. They were the cheapest of the 3 quotes. He did not throw in a bunch of extra fancy things We needed nothing fancy, we just needed new and he quoted us for that. His pricing was very, very good. He could have charged more and I would have paid more read less
- Rain MizerTheir quote was almost double of the company we went with. The gentleman that came out was very professional and knowledgeable about the product. All the companies we got quotes from had the same exact product. It wasn't about the product necessarily, but what they were trying to sell us. He tried to sell us wider gutters and down spouts and very fancy gutter screens. We did not need that. We needed additional gutters but not the fancy stuff. He never gave us a quote for the standard size gutters. He was fine but did not give us a quote to replace what we had. He was trying to sell read less
- GOLD COAST GUTTERSThe overall quality of the job and price are excellent. However, they need to improve on their business processes. After the estimator came out and gave us an estimate of the job all he did as a contract was to scan the sketch he made along with the price and his signature. There was no contract that we had to sign laying out our expectations of Gold Coast or their expectations of us. It also took more than 3 months and 2 phone calls before Gold Coast returned the call, and they were the only one who did read less
- Maui's Handyman ServiceI had requested Steve to come perform handyman services twice in the past. The first time my husband and I requested a service was actually a year or two ago. We had asked that our garbage disposal was replaced. Steve was "not familiar" with the particular garbage disposal and needed to look over the instructions with my husband as well as borrow my husband's tools and required the help of my husband. The disposal was not installed up to code as the disposal came with a wall plug and we didn't have an outlet under the sink, Steve instead cut the plug to wire to existing plug and covered with electrical tape. At least we didn't get charged for this installation since my husband was helping, but our house is not one we would like to rig anything. The recent experience was even more aggravating as I had called in November and told that it would be three weeks until Steve would be available. I explained over the phone to a very professional sounding individual all the items on my to do list. The list included fixing a gutter on the front of my house, changing out the toilet in our powder room, hanging a door to our pantry, and finding a solution to a rusting mailbox in a rock base. The office assistant called me several times to confirm the time and date and to make sure we were aware of the prices and ensure we had supplies we needed. We were told if we didn't have the supplies then Steve could go and pick up whatever we would need. The day came that Steve showed up and I had the supplies we had bought ready for him. I showed Steve the gutter issue and all the gutter supplies. He said to show him the other projects. Next was the toilet which we had made sure to get ready. After looking at the existing toilet and the toilet we would use to replace it, Steve said that he didn't think we could use the toilet we had as there would be a "shadow" on the tile from the present toilet. He said I could buy another toilet and he would come another day to install. He did not measure the toilet, so not sure why he was so sure it would not work. He went back to the front where the gutter was, told us we could buy some type of black tube or pipe material and it would be really "easy" for us to buy and change. I guess all the actual gutters we bought were too complicated for Steve. Next came the door to be hung, Steve said it would have to be shaved down to fit as we had our floors retiled and the door would not fit. He was helpful enough to instruct my husband and I on what saw to use and how to cut the door to hang. My husband had just had surgery on his shoulder and neither he or I would be sawing anything, hence why we called Steve. Lastly came the mailbox. I admit I did not know what our options were to fix the rusting mailbox inside the rock post. Steve told us to call a mason company, never actually attempting to remove the current box but instead took the smaller mailbox we bought and placed it inside our rusting mailbox...not quite the fix we were looking for. Steve was at our home for maybe twenty minutes, said "well I guess nothing more I can do today, no charge!" and was quickly out the door and into his truck driving away, which by the was a truck with surfboards in the bed and a woman in the front seat! I am pretty sure Steve had no intention of doing any work for us that day. There was no mention of going to get any of the supplies that he mentioned or actually scheduling to come again. Apparently he has no qualms about wasting anyone's time. I am not sure how he survives never charging anyone since he doesn't seem to perform many real handyman duties. I am going to guess that a good number of the individuals that reviewed Maui's Handyman Service don't actually live on Maui and are only seeing pictures of the work. We may not have been charged anything, however he certainly wasted our time making us wait several weeks for Steve to show and essentially do nothing read less
Gutter Repair Contractors in Wailuku
- Business Description:We are a family owned general contracting firm.We have several years of experience and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 808-354-0595Recent Review:Visionary took on a difficult job replacing the window frames and removing and reinstalling 20 foot high windows. The job was extra difficult because the house is located on a cliff and most of the work had to be done from the inside of the house. The project was completed and everything looks really good. I strongly recommend them for your construction needs read lessBob T.
- Business Description:Nate certification; associated with ACCA, Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Hawaii Chapter, and Maui Chamber of CommerceRecent Review:I am a physician. A company representative “Ed” came to our home and evaluated it for an air conditioning estimate. No estimate received after 3 weeks. I called and received an email apologizing saying an estimate would come the next day by email. No estimate. 3 more emails to Ed. 2 more phone calls. Never a response. Never an estimate. An entire summer wasted waiting for a promised air conditioning estimate. At least advise me to look at alternatives read lessMark W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are an award-winning, fully Licensed, Insured and Bondable, Design/Build, Open Shop, General Contracting, Specialty Contracting, and Construction Management Company. We are also a SAM certified US Federal Government Contractor (Top 2% of US contractors) We specialize in Construction, Investment Property Development, Value Engineering/Integrated Project Development (IPD), Constructability Review, and Building Material Imports including Sourcing and Logistics. Our Scope of projects include.. read lessRecent Review:It took 2 days. They did a good job. They paid attention to detail and did the cuts really good. I liked the way they did it. The quality of their work was really good. The pricing was pretty comparable. Someone I knew recommended them read lessRussell I.
- Business Description:www.LaborMove.org 808 205 3748 0r 808 575 5073 Serving Maui. All facets of Hard Labor, Moving. 25$ Hr Per Man. We Can Supply A Labor Crew Of up to 12 Men! We Supply Trucks, Vans and Crew. We Deploy Crews of 2 at 25$ Per Man 3 Hour Min. 150$ Min Job. Small and Large Jobs are Welcome. 4 Trucks , 2 Vans and Trailers Available. Gas and Truck Is charged as a 1 Hour Travel Fee, or 50$ for the job. Providng All you Labor Needs. Moving, Hauling, Dumping. Covering All Area's In Mau.. read less
- Business Description:Unlike most handymen and home repair specialists, the owner is a CERTIFIED home and light commercial inspector. We specialize in small to medium home repair and home improvement and commericial projects. Our handymen are skilled and versatile so we can tackle a wide range of home improvement jobs including dryrot repair, carpentry, drywall & painting, tile & grout, minor plumbing, roof repair, fencing, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, window & door replacement, siding, decking, lanai enclos.. read lessRecent Review:I previously posted a review about this contractor. He responded that he did not have me in his customer database and did not know who I was and never did the master bedroom closet job. He lived in our newly purchased house for 2 months while doing the work. We were new to the island and paid checks to Steve Zuwala (the contact for this business). I'm sure he remembers the whole debacle. I have email confirmation of the job and cancelled checks read lessRita R.
- Business Description:Akamai Construction Services is a premium, reliable construction company for all of your construction needs, from drywall to remodels, to commercial construction and everything in between.
- Business Description:Custom remodeling and home improvements. 14 years experience in the industry.
- Recent Review:The overall quality of the job and price are excellent. However, they need to improve on their business processes. After the estimator came out and gave us an estimate of the job all he did as a contract was to scan the sketch he made along with the price and his signature. There was no contract that we had to sign laying out our expectations of Gold Coast or their expectations of us. It also took more than 3 months and 2 phone calls before Gold Coast returned the call, and they were the only one who did read lessCarmela H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Lanai City
- Kailua Kona
gutter repair contractors in Wailuku
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Des Tobin Custom Sheet Metal Inc831 Eha St
- Des Tobin Custom Sheet Metal Inc
- GOLD COAST GUTTERSPO BOX 950
- GOLD COAST GUTTERS
- LaborMove.org45 W Kamehameha Ave
- Visionary Building Group LLC94-974 Pakela St Ste. 311
- Visionary Building Group LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100