If your dream home has been inhabited by an indoor smoker, breathe easy. These tips will show you how to get rid of the cigarette smell.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Kailua Kona, HI
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Kailua Kona
- Whirlaway Systems of HawaiiThe initial phone call to schedule the appointment was effortless. The 2 gentlemen who showed up to work on our carpets were friendly and on time. We stepped out for about 45 minutes to let them have room to work. The office looked and smelled clean. There were no harsh odors and they assured no chemicals that would harm my infant who would be crawling within a few weeks. I was very pleased with results and decided to go ahead and schedule for the remainder of the office to be cleaned as well. The following appointment was as effortless and effective as the first
- Whirlaway Systems of HawaiiTeam was on time and carpets were done in less than 90 minutes. Candy stains that were found when furniture was moved was successfully removed and carpets were new looking. Their 'quick drying process' allowed for the movement of furniture back before they left...they help me move it all back. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family
- Whirlaway Systems of HawaiiTeam showed up ON TIME, was professional and courteous. The service was fast, efficient and effective. Will absolutely use again!
- Jensens Carpet CleaningThey are always easily available. They can come almost whenever you needed. Out of everybody I have tried they will do the best job. They will move furniture for you if you need them to. They will put everything back where it belongs. They have never damaged anything. The carpet is absolutely spotless with none of that nasty residue
- Jensens Carpet CleaningDave (the owner) and Mike (a long-time employee) showed up on time. They wore the same sharp uniforms (suitably adjusted for living in Hawaii), and they were friendly and professional. We did a quick walk-through of the house as we detailed the services we wanted: cleaning two couches, two barrel chairs, one large rug, and all the carpet in the house. We had prepared for their trip by removing loose or fragile materials from the tops of tables, etc. The barrel chairs and carpets had a lot of stains everything was very dirty from the blowing silt that gives Waikoloa Village some of its charm. Dave and Mike worked together very effectively, with little need to discuss how to tackle the job. They started with the couches, and took extra effort to get the couches clean in all the nooks and crannies. The barrel chairs were a disaster as I had tried to clean them once before with a cleaner I rented from the grocery store. We were stunned to see how clean Mike and Dave were able to get the furniture. We asked about protecting the furniture from future stains, and they applied a protectorant at our request. Then, they tackled the rug and the carpet. The rug was not much of a challenge, but the carpets were very dirty. Dave and Mike worked effectively to clean the carpets, including cleaning the edges of the rooms. They moved all the furniture so that they could clean under everything, and they moved the furniture back into place and used the little styrofoam blocks to allow the carpet to dry under the furniture when they moved it back over cleaned carpet. They put extra effort into the traffic areas and the highly stained areas. When a room had been cleaned, they applied a neutralizer/deodorant to the carpet and then brushed the carpet to make it look like new. Throughout the process, they were friendly, courteous, cheerful and energetic. They told us of things they could do for us, but made no attempt to upsell their products or services to us. After the carpet dried, we could see areas where the stains were still visible, but this was not unexpected. We were (and are) very pleased with how the carpet and the whole house looks. We would highly recommend Jensen's, and we will use them again
- Ed's Cleaning HawaiiHe was able to get the spot removed even though I was told they may have a problem with the Resolve carpet cleaner I had previously tried to use myself.
- Ed's Cleaning HawaiiThe worker showed up right on time, was very professional, provided booties for us to wear while the carpet was drying. We had to walk between tile, wood, and carpet floors.
- Angel's Carpet Cleaning ServiceAngel was very responsive to my phone calls and worked with me to get the job done even though we were leaving town. They weren't able to come the day they were expected, but let me know right away and we re-scheduled.
- Angel's Carpet Cleaning ServiceThat went very well, they did a good job. The job went very good. The experience was very good. I would recommend them. They did a good job, they were very thorough. They called back to make sure it went okay. They did show up a little bit late, but they called to let me know they were running late.
- Jensens Carpet CleaningHe showed up promptly as scheduled, was very careful about what we needed to do after he was finished. He was very thorough and we were pleased with the results.
Last update on October 24, 2016
Carpet Cleaners in Kailua Kona
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you hire a pro to refresh your carpet, you may need to consider whether you need costly carpet cleaning extras, like stain removal.
When carpet stains mysteriously reappear, don't blame your kids or the dog. The problem is either wicking or soiling, both of which can be fixed.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Captain Cook,
- Ocean View,
- Mountain View,
carpet cleaners in Kailua Kona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Adrics Home Improvements82-1048 Kinue rd
Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704
- Adrics Home Improvements
- C.W. Maintenance Inc56 Wiwoole St
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
- C.W. Maintenance Inc
- Ed's Cleaning Hawaii73-1098 Ahulani St
Kailua-kona, Hawaii 96740
- Ed's Cleaning Hawaii
- Stanley Steemer - Waikoloa68-1856 Malina Pl
Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
- Stanley Steemer - Waikoloa
- The Maids of Windward and Leeward Oahu767 Kailua Rd Ste 211
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
- The Maids of Windward and Leeward Oahu
Carpet cleaners that service Kailua Kona
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.