Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Summerville, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Summerville
- The Critter GetterSpencer listened to our concerns about racoons under our deck and recommended traps to catch them. Within three days 4-racoons were caught and removed. Spencer was prompt in taking them away and professional in doing so. Without reservation I recommend his services.
- Georgia Pest and Wildlife SpecialistJustin is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. He explained the process very well, he was honest about the preventative measures I needed to seal the home from future issues. His team was timely, polite and hardworking! Would definitely recommend!
- Georgia Pest and Wildlife SpecialistJustin came out and quoted a very reasonable and honest price. The work was done by Johnny who was friendly and let us know details on what he was doing. Transparent and a great company if you are in need of pest removal. Thank you Ga PAWS!
- ALL WILDLIFE CONTROLThey were great! They did a fantastic job, and they had the best price, AND a 10-year warranty! Once my bats were excluded, they took up residence in my neighbors' townhouses, so now ALL Wildlife is taking care of those 3 houses as I type this!
- Absolute Exterminating ServicesI'm totally satisfied with the services that I receive from Absolute Exterminating Services monthly. I have a school and they treat both of my buildings to ensure that we do not have roaches, ants on the playground and no rats. It is great to not have to worry about any of the aforementioned becasue I have a very hectic schedule and not having to worry about this is great. I'm also thankfrul that he comes when he's scheduled to monthly. I would recommend this company to all with no hesitation. Dr. Turner Owne
- Animal Control ExpertsI called them after hearing noises in my attic that indicated a possible infestation of something larger than mice, such as squirrels. They inspected my attic and questioned me about the noises, what time of day they occurred, etc. Based on this info, they suspected flying squirrels, so they set traps in the attic. For the next two weeks, they came over three times per week to check the traps. In a couple of days they had caught a flying squirrel, which apparently was the only one up there. They inspected the exterior of my house and recommended repairs to close possible entry points that the squirrels had used to get into my attic. These included putting flashing between my gutters and shingles to prevent animals from chewing through the exposed wood, as well as capping the ends of my ridge vents, etc. The estimate on this work was $2150, with the squirrel removal being an additional $389. It took them a couple of weeks to complete the work, during which time they left the traps in the attic. Once all the work was done, they took the traps away. Greg, the technician, was extremely knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. He always worked around our schedule, to come in and check the traps, etc. I was also impressed that his initial assessment of flying squirrels turned out to be exactly what we had. After the work he did, I shouldn't have anymore trouble with animals in the attic, but I would definitely use them again if needed
- The Critter GetterThe service provider was unbelievable. He was punctual and called us when he was on his way. He was also very polite.
- All CritterI liked him because he does not kill the critters - he relocates them to their natural environment many miles away from your house.
- All CritterEverything went well. They came out the same day, told us what the problem was and possible solutions. They were quick and efficient.
- SouthPaw Wildlife ManagementOwner Brad Ogle did an excellent job from start to finish. His degree is in Wildlife Biology and he has extensive experience in wildlife research and removal. His approach is humane, which was very important to me. The other aspects of the service that earned this all "A" review were his thoroughness, a fair price and the excellent communication he provided throughout the process. It took a week for all the work to be done because it's simply not an overnight process, but he kept me up to date on progress and was always responsive to my texts or calls. He made sure every bat was out before he finished the clean up (which was an enormous job in itself) and sealed up the entryways. He also took pictures of the before and after so that I could see what was going on upstairs. The original price he quoted was lower but when he saw that the work was going to be more than he expected, he still stuck to his quoted price. To be fair I paid him the additional funds he said he would have quoted but he earned every bit of it. He also guarantees his work. Beyond all of that, he is just a super nice guy and I would definitely call him again if we have trouble with any other critters
Last update on October 13, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Summerville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Valley Head,
- Sugar Valley,
- Rising Fawn,
- Fort Payne,
- Cedar Bluff,
- Cave Spring,
- Rocky Face,
- Silver Creek,
animal removal services in Summerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford929 Buford Hwy
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Northwest Exterminating - Canton2649 Marietta Hwy
Canton, Georgia 30114
- Northwest Exterminating - Carrollton104 REJEN DR
Carrollton, Georgia 30117
- Northwest Exterminating - Columbus1450 54th St
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- Northwest Exterminating - Dallas1003 MERCHANTS DR
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- NORTHWEST EXTERMINATING - LaGrange service center1005 Hogansville Rd
Lagrange, Georgia 30241
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford
- Southeast Bee Removal477 Coastline Rd.
Fayetteville, Georgia 30214
- Southeast Bee Removal
- The Critter Getter711 Bowers Cir
Blairsville, Georgia 30512
- The Critter Getter