Ragland Renovations L.L.C

Founded 2018 •

Greetings, with over 20 yrs of experience, we are Ragland Renovations and we look forward to doing business with you. We are a home renovation company that specializes in painting, drywall, and flooring. Here at Ragland Renovations our motto is, "Quality service at a fair price." Give us a call today we look forward to servicing you!...

Quality Clean

With every job that we take on, a duration will be set for the job depending on the home size and the additional services requested. We love what we do, we have the pleasure to maintain your living space while being completely respectful at the same time. We know that certain things are not to be touched so we ask that you put those special items away. Grade A thorough cleaning provided by Quality Cleaning. Here to serve the greater GA.

J and K pressure washing services

J and K Pressure Washing has been in business since 2017. We started our company to provide top notch residential & commercial pressure washing. We are a husband and wife duo and are very family oriented. Call us today to schedule your free estimate for all your Pressure washing and gutter cleaning needs.

10/23/2019

Lance and D’Juana were on time and gave absolutely the best customer service. They performed the requested tasks and exceed my expectations. Lance is very knowledgeable in all this renovations. I look forward to working with them on my up coming projects.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

10/22/2019

The work and experience with Ragland renovation was excellent. I'm looking forward to working with them again..

Description of Work
Drywall, Housecleaning

Category drywall,house cleaning

10/21/2019

The Ragland team saved the day. Not only were they able to fix the power issue in my house, they were affordable and responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,interior painters

Thank you it is always our goal to be courteus and professional. We look forward to doing business with you again.

10/08/2019

They were amazing they came professionally.

Description of Work
painting -interior window

Category replacement windows,interior painters

10/08/2019

They were great and excellent. They do the job right and they pleased me with the job. The quality is great and I have no issues with them, I've been using them for a year already. They were always on time.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior Painting - Interior

Category house painters,interior painters

It is always a pleasure to know that we have made our clients happy. It's three reason we do what we do.

Remodeling Bathroom, Remodeling Kitchens, Remodeling Basements, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Drywall, Carpentry, Carpentry Repair, Flooring, Demolition, Landscaping, Fence Repair, Deck Repair

Visa, MasterCard, Discover