We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

D & J Movers Atl

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2018

2650 Pleasantdale Rd STE 8

Atlanta, GA 30340

"Locally family-owned and operated, Atlanta Moving Company. D & J Movers Atl strives to provide all the services you need to relieve the stress of Household Relocation. From packing to moving, we offer padding, crating, wrapping, and protecting with professional and friendly movers. Our Customers

08/06/2022

Jane G.

Mitch, Mike, Aaron, and Zae were AMAZING. They were super friendly and professional and got us moved out of our house very quickly and efficiently. I will absolutely use D&J movers for all future moves!

Description of Work
Needed movers to move us out of home

06/29/2020

Cynthia D.

It went exceptionally well, they were kind courteous quick and effective they took care of all my needs. From helping finishing pack to boxing taping putting on blankets wrapping and putting into storage as well as setting up in my homeIt went exceptionally well, they were kind courteous quick ineffective they took care of all my needs. From helping finishing pack to boxing taping putting on blankets wrapping and putting into storage as well as setting up in my home. An absolutely wonderful crew of men.

Description of Work
Moving my home quickly

05/28/2020

Brenda P.

These movers are the most hard working, professionals I have ever had! I have entrusted them to moved my precious furniture and belongings for my family 4 times now and would not use anyone else! They have taken the most extreme care to not only not damage any of my belongings but also the homes that I was moving out of and moving into! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
I needed furniture and belongings moved from two different homes to a third home.

01/18/2020

Anita G.

excellent very very professional with exceptional skills

Description of Work
Move into a pod

Category moving companies

Thanks for the awesome review, [Member Information Removed]. [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

07/01/2019

Shebrina L.

The movers were polite and finished my move promptly. They made sure that all items were placed in their appropriate space and assembled each piece with care. Each gentleman was very professional. I would recommend D&J movers to anyone that is looking for a reliable and dependable moving company.

Description of Work
Household goods move

Category moving companies

Thank you for your feedback and your business! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with the service and we look forward to servicing your moving needs in the future! Thanks for choosing D & J Movers Atl.

02/02/2019

Jackie G.

My initial inquiry for a quote was answered promptly. The Ofc Mgr/Service Rep was very courteous, well versed on their price structure, gave me the credit advertised. On moving day, the Foreman and Assistant were polite, moved my furniture carefully and timely. I was emailed an estimate, documents outlining their policy, state moving guidelines and damage coverage with their standard insurance. I would recommend D&J Movers for moving needs.

Description of Work
Move from 1 bedroom apt to 2 bedroom

Category moving companies

Thanks for the awesome review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/18/2018

Shevonn W.

Excellent, they did a great job!

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/05/2018

Shannon B.

EXCELLENT! D & J Movers are meticulous...very cautious, ask questions about exactly what you want, etc. Very professional. The best part is when they tell you they will arrive at a certain time, they're either early or right on time!!! I would hire them again in a flash. Look no further!

Description of Work
Needed dining and living room furniture moved into garage for 3 days while floors were treated.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words about our company. Customer relations and excellent work is a major priority for our moving company! Thank you for allowing us to service your move at D & J Movers Atl

10/25/2018

Julia ..

Very professional, did not cause any damage. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for your feedback and business!

10/25/2018

Arika M.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They did a fantastic job, i had previously had a bad experience but this was total redemption. I highly recommend them.

10/23/2018

Fredi A.

Service was great, very professional and very punctual. Will definitely recommend with friends and family! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Moved to new apartment

10/06/2018

Daniel P.

Everything was perfect! They are the best!

Description of Work
They move me from Atlanta to Mableton

USA Family Moving, LLC

Let USA Family Move Your Family! Our moving company is more than just the average moving company. We are a U.S. veteran, family-owned and operated moving and storage company powered by a husband and wife team with over 23 years of experience; our dedication to excellence is second-to-none! Our mission puts customer service first, alongside quality care and assurance for you to have the best possible move. Wherever you are moving to or from, our family of professional movers has got you covered. You can count on USA Family Moving to guarantee a stress-free moving experience. Our team of experienced movers will take care of your relocation, no matter how large or small, so you don’t have to. We pride ourselves on offering competitive rates and top-notch service that you won’t find anywhere else. Put your trust in USA Family Moving to get the job done!

Moving On In LLC

Moving On In LLC is one of the most trusted moving in the metro Atlanta area. With over 6 years in the moving industry and a completion of over 500 completed jobs. MovingoninLlc offers full service relocation, Whether you’re moving locally or long distance. We specialize in residential, commercial, as well as storage moving. There is NO Job too big or too small! Book movingoninLlc today and YOU won’t be disappointed.

Award 2022
    Sebastian Moving Atlanta

Professional movers to load your rental truck or PODS. You can also hire us for a full service move and we'll bring the truck! Sebastian Moving Atlanta holds an outstanding reputation throughout the state of Georgia. We uphold a legendary quality of service for our customers. We intend to grow our business with integrity, professionalism, and honesty. From your first move to a lifelong relationship, we are there when you need us.

Offers by Sebastian Moving Atlanta on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    GA
    Georgia Department of Public Safety
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We do offer loading, unloading, packing, and unpacking service. We know moving can be stressful. We pride ourselves on making the moving process easy and providing you with peace of mind. We work to accommodate you. Local and long-distance moving.