85 Locksmith

Founded 2015 •

85 Locksmith is a locally-operated, bonded & insured company providing services throughout the metro Atlanta area. We put customer satisfaction above everything, we treat each and every one of our customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. With quick response time, prices you can't beat and continuous communication, 85 Locksmith is your trusted locksmith in metro Atlanta! Looking forward to service you. Give us a call for your free quote!...

Sandy Springs Locksmith

Our Locksmith Services are always available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However; our business store location is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can trust us because you can find us - We are the only Locksmith Shop in Atlanta and the only Sandy Springs Locksmith® registered by the State of Georgia. Avoid Bait and Switch scammers! We are a genuine Local family owned Atlanta business since 1965. Sandy Springs Locksmiths® is a local full service professional locksmith company with trained technicians who are employees of long standing, and with a small fleet of our own vans. Unlike most locksmiths in Atlanta, you may find in the Yellow Pages or online, we are not a mere phone number without a real listed address. We offer a truly one-stop shop for all home, business and automotive security needs for a locksmith in Atlanta. This includes electronic systems, window security film & security screens, panic & ballistic rooms, auto chip key & remotes, access control, in addition to keys, locks, re-key services, a complete line of safes and emergency lockout services. And we offer them 24/7. At Sandy Springs Locksmith® in Atlanta, under most conditions, our plan is to have one of our techs answer the phone. So if you get locked out late at night or on a dark road, or need our other security services, you don't need to add the challenges of an operator or voice menu to add to your anxiety. Our showroom is near the corner of Roswell Road on Hammond Drive, in front of Whole Foods. It's not big and fancy but it is pleasant. Additional e-mail - alarmit@bellsouth.net.

Shield Locksmith & Security

Servicing the entire state of Georgia. Shield Locksmith & Security offers a complete locksmith shop on wheels. Our mobile units have everything needed to complete almost every locksmith need in the COMMERCIAL, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RESIDENTIAL AND AUTO areas. Shield Locks & Security quickly responds to your emergency lockout, or if you are just in a hurry to complete a service. All keys, including auto & motorcycle are cut on site, and cut by code. Shield Locksmith & Security is committed to properly training our locksmiths, and require continuing education to keep up with the latest high security locks, techniques, computer programs and machines. We pride ourselves in always providing professional services at competitive prices. Military and Senior Citizen discounts available. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

11/26/2019

Things went ok, but they didn't have the correct replacement doorknob. Did not give me a service order receipt that I requested twice.

Description of Work
Replace dead bolt and door knob

11/12/2019

Nathan was outstanding. He called ahead to confirm the appointment, arrived promptly, gave me the cost upfront, worked quickly and efficiently. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of his work and the price I received. Would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Lock replacement

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

11/02/2019

Nathan was great. He replaced the Dead Bolt and Door Knob on my front door. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I was very pleased with the finished project.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith

We appreciate your business and your positive feedback! Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith

10/16/2019

Great! prompt, proficient and rekeyed doors quickly. I recommend him to all.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

10/11/2019

Nathan did a fantastic job!! He replaced our locks and re-keyed in record time!! The cost was minimal and the work is guaranteed! I’m a customer for life!

Description of Work
Locks replaced and re-keyed

09/29/2019

He was professional and quick. Reasonable price. I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Rekey House

09/27/2019

Nathan called me back minutes after claiming a locksmithing deal on Angie's list, and was at my house an hour later. He was very courteous and professional, and had my house re-keyed in under half an hour. He was able to provide me a quote no another service I'll be needing soon in the time he was here as well. Before leaving, he provided me with some good tips and information, handed me the new keys and was off. Great experience, will definitely use 85 Locksmith again in the future.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

08/30/2019

Excellent service. Prompt and worked quickly.

Description of Work
N/A

08/23/2019

All locks keyed to one key. Nathan did great work.

Description of Work
l

08/15/2019

85 Locksmith installer, Nathan did an awesome job! He arrived on time. He complimented me on quality of a dead bolt lock I purchased for the install. To give the door a more finished look he suggested a "dummy" door knob which really updated the door and he charged little for the extra work. He cleaned up after himself and gave me suggestions for other locks that I want to change out later. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Install dead bolt lock on front door

Category locksmith

Lock Change, Lock Re-key, Locks installation, High Security Lock Installation, Lockouts, Car key cut & program, Master Key, Keyless Entry Lock Installation, Do Not Duplicate keys and more.

Ask for more info