85 Locksmith

Founded 2015 •

85 Locksmith is a locally-operated, bonded & insured company providing services throughout the metro Atlanta area. We put customer satisfaction above everything, we treat each and every one of our customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. With quick response time, prices you can't beat and continuous communication, 85 Locksmith is your trusted locksmith in metro Atlanta! Looking forward to service you. Give us a call for your free quote!...

Ford 24/7 locksmith

Ford 24/7 locksmith

Whether you are locked out of your home or business, the trusted professionals at Ford 24/7 Locksmith Services, LLC, can help. As a local leading locksmith, we are proud to offer a full range of services for a broad range of individual needs. We also offer same-day, emergency locksmith services with the knowledge that most people require immediate access to the place from which they had been locked out. When you need an experienced locksmith, we are here for you! Ford 24/7 Locksmith Services LLC 678-755-6321

11/26/2019

Things went ok, but they didn't have the correct replacement doorknob. Did not give me a service order receipt that I requested twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace dead bolt and door knob

11/12/2019

Nathan was outstanding. He called ahead to confirm the appointment, arrived promptly, gave me the cost upfront, worked quickly and efficiently. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of his work and the price I received. Would recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock replacement

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

11/02/2019

Nathan was great. He replaced the Dead Bolt and Door Knob on my front door. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I was very pleased with the finished project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmiths

CATEGORY locksmith

We appreciate your business and your positive feedback! Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith

10/16/2019

Great! prompt, proficient and rekeyed doors quickly. I recommend him to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmiths

10/11/2019

Nathan did a fantastic job!! He replaced our locks and re-keyed in record time!! The cost was minimal and the work is guaranteed! I’m a customer for life!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks replaced and re-keyed

CATEGORY locksmith

Lock Change, Lock Re-key, Locks installation, High Security Lock Installation, Lockouts, Car key cut & program, Master Key, Keyless Entry Lock Installation, Do Not Duplicate keys and more.

Ask for more info