85 Locksmith

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2019

Atlanta, GA 30338

85 Locksmith is a locally-operated, bonded & insured company providing services throughout the metro Atlanta area. We put customer satisfaction above everything, we treat each and every one of our customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. With quick response time, prices you can't beat and continuous communication, 85 Locksmith is your trusted locksmith in metro Atlanta! Looking forward to service you. Give us a call for your free quote!...

11/26/2019

Lenice B.

Things went ok, but they didn't have the correct replacement doorknob. Did not give me a service order receipt that I requested twice.

Description of Work
Replace dead bolt and door knob

11/12/2019

Keith M.

Nathan was outstanding. He called ahead to confirm the appointment, arrived promptly, gave me the cost upfront, worked quickly and efficiently. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of his work and the price I received. Would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Lock replacement

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

11/02/2019

Patrina T.

Nathan was great. He replaced the Dead Bolt and Door Knob on my front door. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. I was very pleased with the finished project.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

10/16/2019

Odessa G.

Great! prompt, proficient and rekeyed doors quickly. I recommend him to all.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

10/11/2019

Linda C.

Nathan did a fantastic job!! He replaced our locks and re-keyed in record time!! The cost was minimal and the work is guaranteed! I’m a customer for life!

Description of Work
Locks replaced and re-keyed

09/29/2019

Constance S.

He was professional and quick. Reasonable price. I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Rekey House

Category locksmith

We appreciate your business and your positive feedback! Thank you for your business with 85 Locksmith!

09/27/2019

William G.

Nathan called me back minutes after claiming a locksmithing deal on Angie's list, and was at my house an hour later. He was very courteous and professional, and had my house re-keyed in under half an hour. He was able to provide me a quote no another service I'll be needing soon in the time he was here as well. Before leaving, he provided me with some good tips and information, handed me the new keys and was off. Great experience, will definitely use 85 Locksmith again in the future.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

08/30/2019

Alice N.

Excellent service. Prompt and worked quickly.

Description of Work
N/A

08/23/2019

Ashton S.

All locks keyed to one key. Nathan did great work.

Description of Work
l

08/17/2019

Guy D.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Installed lock, rekeyed

08/15/2019

Helen H.

85 Locksmith installer, Nathan did an awesome job! He arrived on time. He complimented me on quality of a dead bolt lock I purchased for the install. To give the door a more finished look he suggested a "dummy" door knob which really updated the door and he charged little for the extra work. He cleaned up after himself and gave me suggestions for other locks that I want to change out later. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Install dead bolt lock on front door

08/02/2019

jason K.

Nathan was very punctual and nice. He did a great job and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend and use services again.

Description of Work
Rekey and reprogram locks

08/01/2019

Christina A.

Excellent service! Nathan was friendly, quick and efficient. We had issues with our locks not working properly. He changed parts in our locks made some adjustments to our doors. Everything was fixed on the same day. Highly recommend 85 Locksmith, I would not hesitate to call him again. Thanks Christina A

Description of Work
deadbolts were not working correctly

06/29/2019

steven R.

He arrived when he said he would, he was friendly professional and very competent.

Description of Work
I had a door knob that was broken and the door was stuck shut

06/27/2019

Sarah L.

It went extremely well. Nathan was amazing to work with. In additional to his professionalism, he was friendly and courteous. I would certainly hire him again and will recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced locks on two doors.

06/21/2019

Lynne B.

Awesome service from Nathan! We had 85 Locksmith come to our home to change out several locks. Nathan explained everything before starting and provided us with quality work at a great price. I highly recommend 85 Locksmith for any one needing locksmith services. I would definitely use Nathan again.

Description of Work
Locks changed

06/18/2019

Shirley W.

Very well.

Description of Work
Removal of a lock w/o a key and replacement

05/16/2019

Cynthia S.

Nathan was wonderful. He responded quickly and fit me in within hours. He replace a broken door knob and re-keyed all the other locks to use the same key. Very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Door knob replaced and locks re-keyed

05/09/2019

Darlene F.

Nathan was very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend him. I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
I needed 4 doors rekeyed and 5 locks q

04/09/2019

Shahar S.

Great experience and it only took them about 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Unlocked my car.

03/31/2019

STACEY S.

Our old bank safe stopped working with our stuff inside. I sent proposals to several people and Niv got back to us immediately. He showed up on time and solved the problem in the first visit. It was a lot of work and he charged us a fair amount for the work. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Opening a safe

03/26/2019

Jamie B.

I had an amazing experience and service. Nathan was very professional and came to do the job on time. They were able to re-key all the locks of my door and they didn't give me any fluff or saleman type pitch, they were straight to the point and accepted a credit card. Some companies that I've worked with only took cash so I very much appreciated it. I could not thank them enough for their service.

Description of Work
Re-keyed whole house

03/26/2019

Gene M.

Went great thanks very much

Description of Work
Fix door jams add dead bolts

Sandy Springs Locksmith

Our Locksmith Services are always available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However; our business store location is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can trust us because you can find us - We are the only Locksmith Shop in Atlanta and the only Sandy Springs Locksmith® registered by the State of Georgia. Avoid Bait and Switch scammers! We are a genuine Local family owned Atlanta business since 1965. Sandy Springs Locksmiths® is a local full service professional locksmith company with trained technicians who are employees of long standing, and with a small fleet of our own vans. Unlike most locksmiths in Atlanta, you may find in the Yellow Pages or online, we are not a mere phone number without a real listed address. We offer a truly one-stop shop for all home, business and automotive security needs for a locksmith in Atlanta. This includes electronic systems, window security film & security screens, panic & ballistic rooms, auto chip key & remotes, access control, in addition to keys, locks, re-key services, a complete line of safes and emergency lockout services. And we offer them 24/7. At Sandy Springs Locksmith® in Atlanta, under most conditions, our plan is to have one of our techs answer the phone. So if you get locked out late at night or on a dark road, or need our other security services, you don't need to add the challenges of an operator or voice menu to add to your anxiety. Our showroom is near the corner of Roswell Road on Hammond Drive, in front of Whole Foods. It's not big and fancy but it is pleasant. Additional e-mail - alarmit@bellsouth.net.

Sir Speedy Locksmith

we service any type of lockout . car, home, businness ..rekey, lock installation aswell as automobile chipkeys and remotes..

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Lock Change, Lock Re-key, Locks installation, High Security Lock Installation, Lockouts, Car key cut & program, Master Key, Keyless Entry Lock Installation, Do Not Duplicate keys and more.

Ask for more info