If you live in a cold region that requires snow removal, you may want to consider installing a hydronic radiant snowmelt system under your home's driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tallahassee, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tallahassee
- Jack Kelly Services, LLCNot sure about the whack job who gave him an F, but this man either responded by text or phone within a reasonable amount of time considering he was on either a skid steer or laying asphalt. When it wasn’t pouring he and his crew were there working. They did an exceptional job and went above and beyond my expectations
- All American Asphalt IncGood price, they have always been good on price, very good at getting work done when they are supposed to be getting it done and real good about not leaving a mess behind. They have very good quality work. They do asphalt and they also do parking lot striping. They do very good work.
- Allstar Asphalt & Concrete RepairWent very well. Reasonable price and good work. This is a small father and son operation and they just want your business. Daniel asked several times was I happy with the work as it progressed. When he complete the job, he pressure washed the entire driveway, included many parts he had not worked on. Provided written estimates and final invoices promptly by email
- B & B Paving & Power CoatingSaturday, January 14 a man who claimed to represent B & B Paving Company offered to install the asphalt milling left from a job in Monticello. He said he had approximately 20 yards of milling and would level the drive, spread the milling 3 inches deep (which would pack to two inches deep) as far as the milling on the truck would cover for $20 a yard; a total cost of $400. I agreed and he left to get his equipment but didn?t return. Monday, January 16, he and another man returned indicating they had 100 yards of milling he would install for $20 a yard. (100 X $20 = $2000) He led me to believe that this amount of milling would cover the area in front of the carport and maybe go a little way down the drive. I agreed. The workers leveled the area, spread and packed milling in front of two of the four bays of the carport and one of the men told me that this is my $2000.00 worth; that it would cost $3500 to finish the job. (He said that it was figured on square yards, not cubic yards. Has anyone heard of material in a dump truck measured in square yards????) You can't just pave half a drive so I reluctantly agreed to this and they spread milling over the other half. I was instructed to make the check out to Mike Hill. I should have withheld the money and asked him to scoop up his milling and leave. The next morning there were mounds of dirt on top of the asphalt where worms had tunneled through and foot prints where the dogs had walked over it. By the following day sprigs of grass appeared. Six weeks later the grass pretty well covers the area. My son called B & B Paving company in my behalf and when he finally got through was told that he would have to talk with Mike Hill; that they would have Mike return the call. To date Michael has not heard from Mr. Hill. Now B & B Paving won't answer my son?s calls. And the grass continues to grow and the worms continue to tunnel through. I sprayed 6 gallons of round-up to kill the grass. Grass is still growing through the milling
- Jack Kelly Services, LLCThe driveway was paved twice by Kelly. It crumbled apart the first time almost immediately and it is crumbling apart again. He blamed it on the poor asphalt the first time and claimed he got a bad batch. He is impossible to reach and lies. We had to resort to an attorney after the first paving to get contact. The attorney had a hard time finding him. It took almost year to get him to redo it. Don't even think of using his services. We paid him the last installment 1/25/2013 for the first paving
- Jack Kelly Services, LLCA job that should have taken 2 days at most ended up being 5 and the job still was not finished. Our driveway is exposed aggregate. Kelley poured plain concrete and then attempted to tamp gravel into the mix. The gravel will not stay and it is unevenly spread. After 5 days of having his eqipment block the road in our neighborhood and his still not finishing the job satisfactorily, we asked him to leave. We had given him $800 after 3 days of work to cover the cost of materials. We didn't not give him any more money. He left a mess in the yard-- piles of broken concrete, wooden forms still on the poured area, etc. He is a slippery one who can talk a big talk but definitely cannot do the work
- Jack Kelly Services, LLCWe scheduled a time to meet someone from the company for an estimate to pave our driveway, and no-one showed, nor did I receive a phone call. I called to find out where they were, and was told that he had a flat tire and would come the next day. We waited again the next day and no-one showed (again)
Last update on March 9, 2021
Driveway Pavers in Tallahassee
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding pavers to your outdoor spaces can boost curb appeal and make your backyard feel like a paradise. Here are just a few of the benefits of adding outdoor pavers.
Paving your driveway can add value to your home and improve your curb appeal. Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a new driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Tallahassee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FAM Paving and Sealcoating32101 Foxfire Ln
Deland, Florida 32720
- FAM Paving and Sealcoating
- Greenway Builders & Realty207 St Clair Dr
Leesburg, Georgia 31763
- Greenway Builders & Realty
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020