Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Sorrento, FL
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Sorrento
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairDon't have a trailer? Can't wait months for the shop to get around to fixing your mower / tractor? Now there's a solution! A-1 Best Service Mobile will come to your home and handle the maintenance there. Tune-ups, blade replacement - you name it, they'll do it. They give you the price of the initial house call and other pricing. In our case, he checked our riding mower top to bottom. Replaced the blades and showed us why he did. Made some recommendations as far as its operation and maintenance we can do ourselves. He was very knowledgeable, punctual, and polite. Took about two hours. We will use them again!!
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairIt was really great to find a company that comes to your house to repair the lawn mower. My mower wouldn't start and needed a new carburetor. The tech came and diagnosed the problem and had to order the part. He returned a week later and repaired the mower. It's running great! The service calls were combined and the price is very reasonable to get my mower running again
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairThey came and evaluated the problem, ordered the part. Two days later I had a quote and the part ordered. Three days later they installed the part.
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairA+ from initial contact to schedule an appointment through Obie coming to help us. Friendly, caring, knowledgeable, helpful - above & beyond. Very happy with the people & the service. Battery replaced, new blades; fixed flat tire; did an overall inspection; helped get the Cub Cadet out of a bind & gave me a tutorial on how to operate it. He even came back when my husband couldn't start it (human error lol) & was very nice & kind
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairObie highly qualified to do the work on our mower. He completely tuned our brand new mower that after only 38 hours of use needed new blades. He had no blades so went to another job then stopped at a place he knew they would have them , came back and put them on. Explained everything in detail in order to keep mower on top running order! Thank you Obie and A-1 Best Service . Hello to you also Caesar! Carol and Stev
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairThe serviceman very knowledgable and informative. He was explaining some good pointers he was prompt on time and courteousDefinitely call this mobile service again definitely will recommend this service company to my friends
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairYou can find all the BEST characteristics of a Service-Based Job with A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower Repair. Online scheduling = easy. Starting Time = promptly met. Work Time = quick and efficient. Mower Servicing = serviced all that requested and any problem areas. Value = very reasonable and fair
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairExcellent. Obie knows his stuff was fast knowledgeable. Mower runs like new. Did his best to order parts and complete the repairs in a timely manner. Thank You
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairLeandra and/or Kristen scheduled my appointment and thoroughly explained the pricing so there would be no surprises. They answered all of my questions without hesitation. SUPERB service! On 06/22/20 Obie arrived for my scheduled appointment. He reviewed his findings with me, then proceeded to complete the work. In less than an hour he replaced a battery, sharpened and replaced blades, changed both oil, spark plugs and filters. Nothing short of AWESOME! Parts and labor for both mowers $300.00. On 06/25/20 I noticed black puffs of smoke and a choppy hesitation on my rider. I contacted Leandra and they scheduled a follow-up call for late afternoon 06/26/20. Caesar came and took a look. The only problem was me having the choke too high! Caesar did not make me feel incompetent; instead he explained how to avoid this in the future and gave me a few other pointers as well. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have found these wonderful people! By the way, even though they could have, they did not charge me anything for the call
- Mobile Small Engine RepairArrived as scheduled. Did work with professionalism, precision, and care. Worked in drive way, left clean. Both inverters now easily start and work smoothly. Changed oil - plugs, adjusted. Ready for the season (hopefully not needed).
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Sorrento
- Business Description:We build houses we repair and add block fences we do sod installation and repair. Construimos casas reparamos y agregamos bardas de block asemos instalacion y reparacion de sod.Recent Review:They were awesome. In one day we went from nothing but dirt in the back yard to having a beautiful patio!Michael L.
- Business Description:A-1 Best Service provides the best in mobile repair for your equipment with services throughout Central Florida. At home mower repair is provided for riding lawn mowers, garden tractors, farm tractors, zero-turn mowers, and other small engine equipment. It's your turn to experience the added convenience of our mobile service, today! Visit our website for additional details &/or to schedule service. Services are by appointment only and taken in the order in which they are requested. We..Recent Review:Don't have a trailer? Can't wait months for the shop to get around to fixing your mower / tractor? Now there's a solution! A-1 Best Service Mobile will come to your home and handle the maintenance there. Tune-ups, blade replacement - you name it, they'll do it. They give you the price of the initial house call and other pricing. In our case, he checked our riding mower top to bottom. Replaced the blades and showed us why he did. Made some recommendations as far as its operation and maintenance we can do ourselves. He was very knowledgeable, punctual, and polite. Took about two hours. We will use them again!!Bob S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Amazing! Rodney was super helpful and honest. He took his time, explained things to me, and made sure i was happy. Can’t recommend him enough!Lori R.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED, NO SUBS BUT WILL RECOMMEND SOMEONE FOR JOBS HE CANNOT DO. CHARGES BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES MAY BE WORKED IN .Recent Review:He wanted $250 for a job he originally quoted for $150. He said he had to buy some parts and broke a couple screws off and just left them. I ended up having to redo some of his work and I would not hire him againRon S.
- Business Description:Central Florida's Leading Landscape Supply store providing plants, mulch, rocks and Sod. We provide installation estimates Free of charge with a 30 day warranty on all installations. We have two stores located at 4929 N Orange Blossom tr Orlando, FL 32810 and 4831 Old Winter Garden Rd Orlando, FL 3281Recent Review:I purchased 9 palettes and ended up with a full pallet I couldn’t use. The grass was damaged and when I reached back out I was told “just lay it, it will be fine. I was able to get the majority of the work done but clearly I’m going to have to go somewhere else and buy another pallet (an extra $200) to replace what wasn’t given to me l from this companyCierra R.
- Business Description:Conway Mower is a small family owned business. We have 3 full time mechanics and 1 part time mechanic. We offer pickup and delivery for a fee depending on the milege from the shop.Recent Review:They state they are a family business, well they also treat you like family and do a great job. I traveled from the next town because of their high ratings to repair an edger. Another repair shop wanted to change the whole expensive part, luckily Conway knew how to just repair the ball bearings. I also had them do a tune-up. Now the edger starts right up after one pull, runs smoother and they put on a much better blade then the one the machine came with. The edger now cuts a sharper edge at lower settings. The cost of the repair and tune-up was much less then the price of a new edger. I am delighted with the work and highly recommend themJaime C.
- Business Description:3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No after hours serviceRecent Review:Dave is awesome fixed it right and strats on first try every timeWilliam B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I had used them in the past with no complaints. However this time they get an F! I have an older model, so I preordered the part online. He charged me $240 for labor only to replace a part which took about 7 minutes to install! I called to make sure they hadn't charged me twice for the same part...they said no, that is labor only.! The part was $50 online..Total cost $290 for less than 10 minutes laborSandra G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:we are a small company but we give the best service possible. on time and the best product available. All labor and product guaranteed. Special discounts for Angie's List members. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - BobbyRecent Review:I had previously used Jerry on several jobs. My well water had a bad odor so he recommended we replace with an iron breaker. When I asked him how this system could replace my chlorination and carbon filter system he said I promise you that this is a very good system and he has installed many of them. He installed the system in December 2019 and my water smelled worse. He said it would take a month. Then he said it was the pipes then he said we had bad water. I called and texted him over 20 times always some kind of excuse. He stopped returning my calls and texts in November. I had someone else look at the system and they told me he didnt install it properly. Now I am being told I might need to buy a chlorination system for $3000 which is basically the system he took out. He still will not answer my calls only answers texts sometimes. The system he sold me for $2500 cost him $875 at Gorman. He doesnt stand behind his work. When I told him I was going to turn this over to an attorney he said he would counter sue me. I have pictures and his texts. I would not use him againMICHAEL R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Mount Plymouth
- Mount Dora
- Forest City
- Lake Mary
- Lake Monroe
- Altamonte Springs
- Grand Island
- Winter Park
- Fern Park
lawn mower repair shops in Sorrento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower Repair252 W Ardice Ave 420
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower Repair
- Daniels Lawn Service & Pressure Washing Inc.191 Ruskin St.
Lake Mary, Florida
- Dave's Mower Shop Inc13066 West Colonial Dr
Winter Garden, Florida
- DesignScapes160 W Evergreen Ave 101
- Digger's Lawn Mower Repair16770 SE 155th Ave.
- DLS Services8837 CR 121
- DO IT NOW145 Paradise N
- Daniels Lawn Service & Pressure Washing Inc.
- Lake Mary Lawn & Garden Equipment125 E Crystal Lake Ave
Lake Mary, Florida
- Lake Mary Lawn & Garden Equipment
- mainstreet mowers-mortorcycles and more1120 w. main st.
- Martinez Landscape105 S Prescott St
- McDoo's Mower & Tractor Repair9660 2nd Ave
- McGrath Services, LLC7064 Sampey Road, Suite 15
- MERV'S MOWER SALES & SERVICE24004 ST RD 46
- Millennium Grounds & Waters1027 W Lancaster Rd
- Mower Parts Plus315 North Lake Avenue
- mainstreet mowers-mortorcycles and more
- Orlando Movers & Storage2200 N Forsyth Rd
- Orlando Movers & Storage
- Q+Handy710 Brassie Ln