Adderly Development

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2013

Numbers of employees 3, billing must be by check, cash or money order,...

Yates Powerwashing and Exterior Cleaning Concepts was established by Chris Yates in 2001. The business began in New Jersey, but relocated to South Florida in 2018 to provide a brighter future for his Family owned and operated Company.

locally operated Home improvement company out of Fort Lauderdale, quality services always provided, Free estimates on any work needs. Specialize in power washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, gutter cleaning anything you need can be handled professionally and with care. Free estimates any time

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

10/15/2017

Work was finished on time actually a day earlier. My new patio looks exactly how I envisioned it. And I can't wait to use my new barbecue pit. Will definitely be recommending Leroy to my friends.

Description of Work
Needed outside wooden patio redone and and custom barbecue pit built.

Category remodeling

10/12/2017

I’m very happy with the work. Was professional and job was done on time.

Description of Work
Needed living room and bathroom floor tiled.

Category remodeling

10/12/2017

Mr. Jones did well, considering tenant deadline for move-in date was in a few days.

Description of Work
Patch up holes in Condo walls at rental property, repainted entire condo, properly covered furniture.

Category remodeling,interior painters

Remodeling bath and kitchen, new additions and Tile, Carpentry Roofing repairs and facial repairs Drywall and finish knock down texture (drywall repairs

No plumbling or electrical work

Check, PayPal