Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Orange City, FL
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Orange City
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairI had scheduled my appointment online and within a few hours had an estimate of what the charges would be. Caesar charges a service call fee that is based on zip code. He had to come a long way from Eustis to work on my mower so the fee was most of the cost. I would gladly pay it again. There was excellent communication from the get go. I had no worries about what the charges were going to be (they ended up being lower than expected) and if he was going to show. He called me to tell me he was running a little behind due to traffic so I wasn't left wondering if he was going to show. When he arrived he got straight to work and kicked out the installation in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to do it. He was friendly and courteous and I would certainly do business with him again
- Frank Saccente's Mobile Lawnmower RepairHe was quick, reasonable, and very pleasant! I appreciate him coming out to my home and getting my tractor working so fast!
- MOBILE MOWER REPAIRcalled and left message. rick called back promptly. made an appointment which he showed up for on time. diagnosed several problems and discussed solutions and cost. finished job quickly and efficiently. everything went as smoothly as possible.
- MOWER DEPOTThey have kept it going for us for a really long time now but we are at the point where we are going to have to get a new one. I think they are fairly reasonable, they are close to us and they are really reputable. They do what they say they are going to do.
- MOBILE MOWER REPAIRRick is great. Great communication. Great job. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing service on their mower.
- Matt's Magnolia Lawn EquipmentBrought lawn mower into shop. Got an estimate within a few hours. Picked up lawnmower the next day - good as new. Warned about using regular fuel.
- DEBARY MOWER & REPAIR INCI have used them prior. I just found them but they seem to know what they are doing and they took care of it. They were excellent all the way through.
- Roy Pridgeon Small Engine RepairHe did the repair in just a couple of minutes, and he did excellent work. He was honestand mdash;which is a big plus for us. You just feel like you can trust him, which you don't always get. I would definitely go back to him again.
- STRICKLAND EQUIPMENTI BOUGHT A USED RIDE-ON LAWN MOWER THAT WAS INOPERABLE AND MET WITH SEVERAL REPAIR SHOPS TO GET IT RUNNING. STRICKLAND GAVE ME A FAIR PRICE AND SPENT THE TIME NEEDED TO EVALUATE THE RIGHT MOTOR. IN THREE DAYS I HAD A GREAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT FOR MY PROPERTY. I HAVE CONTINUED TO WORK WITH STRICKLAND AND MY FATHER ALSO USES THIS SHOP FOR HIS RIDE-ON LAWN MOWER
- Mcgee Lawn Mower ServiceWe use the services of Mcgee's for lawn mower service. We have known them for about 40 years. He's been wonderful forever. We wouldn't know anybody else.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Orange City
- Business Description:A-1 Best Service provides the best in mobile repair for your equipment with services throughout Central Florida. At home mower repair is provided for riding lawn mowers, garden tractors, farm tractors, zero-turn mowers, and other small engine equipment. It's your turn to experience the added convenience of our mobile service, today! Visit our website for additional details &/or to schedule service. Services are by appointment only and taken in the order in which they are requested. We..Recent Review:Don't have a trailer? Can't wait months for the shop to get around to fixing your mower / tractor? Now there's a solution! A-1 Best Service Mobile will come to your home and handle the maintenance there. Tune-ups, blade replacement - you name it, they'll do it. They give you the price of the initial house call and other pricing. In our case, he checked our riding mower top to bottom. Replaced the blades and showed us why he did. Made some recommendations as far as its operation and maintenance we can do ourselves. He was very knowledgeable, punctual, and polite. Took about two hours. We will use them again!!Bob S.
- Business Description:We build houses we repair and add block fences we do sod installation and repair. Construimos casas reparamos y agregamos bardas de block asemos instalacion y reparacion de sod.Recent Review:They were awesome. In one day we went from nothing but dirt in the back yard to having a beautiful patio!Michael L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Frank Saccentes Mobile Lawnmower Repair provides reliable and quality lawn mower, pressure washers, generators and tractors repair directly in your house. Pressure Washers Repair, Pressure Washers Repair Service, Tractors Repair, Lawn Mower Repair Service, Lawn Mower Sharpening, Lawn Tractor Repair Deltona, FL; Orange City, FL; Sanford, FL; DeLand, FL; Lake Mary, FL; DeBary, FLRecent Review:Outstanding job prompt and service was top notchAlfred D.
- Business Description:Magnolia Lawn Equipment has been in business since 1965. Owner/mechanic takes pride in knowing that they provide high quality work and plan to continue offering only the best to our customers. Here you will always find fast, friendly and honest serviceRecent Review:I will never return to this shop for any work to be performed.Charles R.
- Business Description:All maintenance and repairs on lawnmowersRecent Review:During my initial dealings with Mobile Mower Repair, I never received a phone call explaining why the repair was taking so long. I finally had to take the initiative and call Mr. Richard Stewart, owner of Mobile Mower Repair, to find out how the repair was going and when I could expect to take delivery of my mower (I must note here that this was not even the busy season). Later I noticed the engine I purchased from Mr. Stewart was using a lot of oil. I called Mobile Mower Repair and left a message about my problem. When the owner finally responded to my call 10 days later, he told me to simply replace my oil with a heavier grade, which I did. A month later I noticed the engine was still missing. I tried to resolve the problem by changing the oil and air filter. The spark plug had been changed by Mr. Stewart, so it occurred to me to pull the plug and check-it (this is usually done once a year). After using the mower a couple more times the misfiring became worse. I called Mobile Mower Repair and left a message for Richard, asking him if he could come out and take look at the mower. I stressed the importance of his returning my call as quickly as possible because I was unable to use the mower, and my grass was growing fast and did not want to fall behind in cutting it ( I live on an acre of land). Several days later he called back. He told me that he had been on vacation (don't ask my why someone who owns a mower repair business takes his vacation during the busiest time of the year0. Mr. Stewart asked me to call him back in a week and set up time to come to my house. A week later I called and left a message. No response. Two days later I called again. Still no response. I called three days later and left the message to please call me. After no response from Mr. Stewart, I called a young man who works at the Mower Depot. He came out and looked the mower over. He finally got around to pulling the engine's spark plug. It was totally caked with oil and grime. He asked me how old the engine was. I told him that the rebuilt engine had been recently put on, approximately three and one half months ago. The mower technician said the engine seemed to suffering from blown head gasket. Something that is common in old engines, not rebuilt ones. A good technician will use a device that checks an engines' compression before turning it loose and calling it a rebuilt engine. The technician told me that to repair the gasket would cost me approximately $250, which included pick-up and delivery. Add on the cost of my original repair to Mobile Mower Repair of $550 and I'm up to $800 on my mower. I called Mr. Stewart and left a message for him regarding what the technician had told me. I asked to return my call and see what he could do for me, regarding my engine problem, seeing that the repair had taken place only a few month's before. That was almost a month ago and I still have not heard from Mr. Stewart. I called back today (8/7/2017) and left a message for Mr. Stewart that I was moving forward in trying to find someone else who could help me with my lawn mower problems. I also added to my message that I would be telling as many people as possible about Mr. Stewart's unscrupulous business practices. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Please do not make the same mistake I did and call Mr. Richard Stewart of Mobile Mower Repair to help you with you lawn mower repairs. M. BlaiMike B.
- Business Description:We are a handyman company that love what we do. We specialize in basically anything that has to do with a home. We do painting, drywall, drywall repair, texturing, light electrical,light plumbing, pressure washing, fencing, roof repairs, cleaning, trash outs, hauling, I'm also EPA certified I can service your A/C system like for example cleaning the coils of your air handler and condesor coils I can also clear out your drain lines and check your freeon levels
- Business Description:Monthly Accounts available or Pay as you go, reference given upon request and free estimates. 10% off yearly accounts.
- Business Description:Ac Hydraulics
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Lake Helen
- Lake Monroe
- De Leon Springs
- Lake Mary
- Mount Plymouth
- Winter Springs
- Port Orange
- Altamonte Springs
- Forest City
- Fern Park
lawn mower repair shops in Orange City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Shores Mower Repair201 S Ridgewood Ave
- Shores Mower Repair
- Volusia Contractor Directory2825 Derby Dr
- Volusia Contractor Directory