Winter Park Roofing Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

3500 Aloma Avenue F-17

Winter Park, FL 32792

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Repair Shingle Roof

Repair Shingle Roof

roofing202032779
We will remove and replace approx. 4x4 area of shingles above the garage door, replace underlayment and any rotted roof decking encountered, installing new underlayment, and matching the color as closely as possible.

Winter Park Roofing, Inc. is a Commercial and Residential Roofing Contractor specializing in New Roofing Installation, re-roofing, roof repairs as well as skylight installation. James is dual Licensed as a State Certified Roofing Contractor as well as State Certified Residential Contractor allowing him to offer other services as well. We are Licensed and Insured, using only Winter Park Roofing employees for services. We offer Spanish speaking assistance in the office as well as the field. We Service all of Central Florida and surrounding Counties including Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, and Volusia County. Winter Park Roofing has maintained Angie's List Super Service award since 2008 when we were placed on the site!!!...
Tile Roof Repair

roofing

202034786

roofing (218)handyman (7)skylight installation (4)garage building (4)plumbers (3)tile installation (3)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)patio enclosures (1)hardwood floors (1)

03/23/2021

Winter Park Roofing is a stellar company who has been helping me for the past 7 years, and the owner, Mr. James Bell truly provides a tremendous amount of care and goes above and beyond, along with Mrs. Andrea, Greg, Deidra, Cory, Mason. A close friend recommended Winter Parking Roofing who advised me of the amazing work they had been doing for them for 15 years. I had to put in a new roof, and I ...

Description of Work
New Roofing

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

We really appreciate the kind review. You are always a pleasure to work with!

01/26/2021

Prompt, efficient and reacted skillfully when hit with a supply glitch.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for the kind review!

01/26/2021

Excellent job on tile roof repairs. Close attention to detail. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback!

08/31/2020

My roof was over 10 years old and I'd had multiple leaks over the last few years. I requested estimates from multiple providers and Winter Park Roofing was the best. They had a good price and they included replacement wood sheets in the price without an additional cost per sheet. They also let me change from having mid roof vents to a ridge vent. Finally their choice of roofing shingles included e...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review!

08/07/2020

So far we are scheduled for 18 Aug between 2 and 3 PM . We shall see. I look forward to their arrival I will update this review based on their future actions.

Description of Work
Repair of roof leak

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

We look forward to providing a free estimate for you!

07/18/2020

This is an outstanding roofing firm. Their office contact Mason stays on top of everything with the homeowner. He was able to even move our appointment up a couple of weeks as their schedule proceeded. We've had them out on several occasions and always pleased with their performance.

Description of Work
Several roof repairs over recent months

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thank you for your business and for the positive review!

07/09/2020

I had several issues with them damaging my property, but the real problem was with the gutters. Before the work began I specifically asked them about the possibility of damaging my gutters to which they replied, "Our crews are skilled at working around the gutters without issue." They damaged my gutters and now a section of the gutters no longer line up. When I asked them to put the gutters back i...

Description of Work
Reroofed my house

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

We are sorry to see this review. We find this review dishonest. We have done everything we were contracted to do and we've done it in a professional manner. We did not do any damage to the interior gutter mentioned- it is inside your screened closure. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have been damaged by us where it is connected without breaking through the screened in enclosure. We have been courteous in fixi...

06/18/2020

James from Winter Park Roofing was fantastic. Fixed a problem with our roof quickly and effectively and was honest and nice to deal with throughout. I would highly recommend James and his company.

Description of Work
Small repair

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Glad we were able to help. Thank you for the review!

06/16/2020

I contacted this company based on the reviews and they did not disappoint. My roof was leaking after a heavy rain and I needed to have the roof inspected. The owner, James Bell, came out the very next day, he was prompt to the appointment and professional. He inspected my roof and found a crack around the boot of the vent causing water to leak through. Although I would have paid for this service, ...

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to help.

06/01/2020

Winter Park Roofing is awesome! Professional and timely. The entire staff is wonderful.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Glad we were able to help. Thank you for the review!

Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement & Repairs, Asphalt Shingle, Modified Bitumen, HydroStop, & Tile Roofing, Skylights, Attic Fans, & Perform Roof Maintenance