Amtek Roofing LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CCC1332237

2578 Enterprise Rd Ste 261

Orange City, FL 32763

Amtek Roofing LLC is committed to giving you an honest opinion and equipping you with the knowledge needed when re-roofing your home. Your satisfaction at the end of the day is what is most important to us here at Amtek Roofing LLC. We will keep you updated with every step of the process when re-roofing your home because we know how important it is to you. We work hard to maintain a professional, clean, and safe work place. We are proud of our work and stand behind it 100 percent. We only apply quality tested materials to your roof. Amtek Roofing LLC, is a Florida State-certified roofing contractor and fully insured. We provide free estimates with honest assessments of your roof condition....

roofing (7)

09/12/2020

They never contacted me for an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashing ended fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], we contacted you and informed you that we do not clean chimney flange. We never heard back from you. We only do roofing.

06/26/2020

He answered all of my questions honestly. On time, did two follow up. He the one that really stuck out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's come out to give me an estimate, and I've chosen him to do the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

03/03/2020

Great to work with. Everything was completed on time and roof looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repalcement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

01/22/2020

Fine young fella. Did a fine work. Price was reasonable. Told me exactly what happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a leak on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

11/26/2019

Service was amazing... Rudy explained every detail about the repair to where understood the situation.... I have had a few companies come out but amtek was the best choice for me... I would definitely recommend them to all my neighbors...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/19/2019

My friends were great. They did an excellent work. The workmanship was excellent. They were prompt and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

11/19/2019

They were good. I don't have any problems. They were clean. They took care of everything. They did it in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

We provide free estimate for roof repair and roof installs. Our expertise is shingles, flat, metal and tile roof.