Earth Tech LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2005

2620 Hunt Rd

Land O Lakes, FL 34639

Earth Tech is a company committed to delivering superior solutions and extraordinary customer service to commercial construction throughout the Southeast. Since 1991, Earth Tech has earned a reputation as the leader in soil stabilization solutions. Our track record of successfully completed ground improvement techniques and deep foundation systems for stabilization projects testifies to our extensive experience, technical proficiency and exceptional quality. When it comes to solving soil and foundation related problems, Earth Tech is the company you can depend on. Headquartered in Land O’ Lakes, Florida, Earth Tech is a multi-generational family business founded by father and son Lewis and Ron Broadrick. Our success stems from combining visionary leadership and industry experience with a team of engineering and project management professionals. Our ongoing investment in the best people and innovative equipment assures our client's top performance, on time delivery and exemplary safety practices. Earth Tech is so confident in the quality of our stabilizations that we will guarantee them for 10 years after the work is finished. Other stabilization companies may offer you a warranty, but they might not be in business down the road when you need them. Be absolutely, positively certain about your sinkhole stabilization. Choose Earth Tech....

05/10/2018

Douglas T.

Initially called and got no answer. He called back and said, “this is Joe, I just missed a call”. Didn’t give any indication of the company name or who he was besides “Joe”. I told him what I needed done. He asked me to send pictures and I did as asked. He texted back and said he would send a quote later in the day. That that was three days ago and still no quote. Total waste of time. If you are looking for this company to do work, go elsewhere. This is an indication of their professionalism and it is not good.

Description of Work
Excavation of a 10’x24’ area.

Category excavators

05/03/2017

GARY & MARY E.

Category excavators

06/28/2016

JoAnn R.

Description of Work
They fixed our sinkhole activity around our house

02/06/2016

ROSSANNE F.

Lauren came out and explained how they would do things. They were incredibly neat and clean. They did a good job.

Description of Work
The foundation needed repaired. They injected compaction grouting under the foundation to fill the spaces under the ground and under the house to keep it from settling.

09/02/2014

Joan G.

The work appears to be excellent. Crews were prompt, courteous and respected the property. However, future customers should be aware that the estimate given has no correlation with the final bill and the customer is not notified when the amount is exceeded. The final bill was $3,579.00 over the estimate. I have contacted Earth Tech regarding this via phone and letters, their response is to file a lien against the property. We do not have any further recourse with the insurance company and Earth Tech is unresponsive. Followup: Earth Tech was instrumental in obtaining additional monies from our insurance company to cover the overage. I paid the balance due on October 7th. However, there is still a Mechanics Lien on the property, I contacted them regarding this on 11/12/2014, they said they would release the lien. It has yet to be resolved.

Description of Work
Repaired sink hole damage on load bearing wall; pins and urethane foam.

10/02/2013

Beverly F.

Completed job before expected completion date for cost less than original proposed cost; communicated with us each day re work completed, status of remaining work. Follow up before, during and after from company representatives beyond expectations. Upon completion of work landscaping to repair minimal damage to mulch, stones, and shrubs repaired to state better than pre job. Highly recommend this company, experience of dealing with a void/sinkhole was so much less stressful because of the quality of the people and the quality of the job done by Earth Tech.

Description of Work
Drilled, stabilized foundation, injected cement grout and chemical grout.

09/11/2013

sandy T.

Drilling, Unparalleled level of respect for me and my property. Grouting, Field Supervisor monitor , and had a respect for my property. By making sure everything was clean up every night. Cosmetic Repairs, Restore grass, shrubs, and irrigation. To make my yard look good. Project Manager, Stayed on top of everything that was going on. If I had a question day or night, someone would get back with me in a short amount of time with a answer. Making sure I knew what was going to happen next. Every member of the Earth Tech team was dress very neat, and showed a great respect to me and my wife.

Description of Work
Stabilization Grouting

07/08/2013

Sharon S.

We were very impressed with Earth Tech's representative. She was very knowledgeable and answered all our concerns. Turnaround time to any calls we made were prompt and requests were taken care of immediately. The workmen were very prompt and worked very hard all day. They worked carefully, informed us of the status of their work daily and cleaned up the property before they left each day. Overall, we are very impressed with the Earth Tech Team.

Description of Work
Sinkhole Resolution

06/04/2013

Richard M.

The price was average. They all charge the same. They were recommended to me by my insurance company and they did a good job. I would give them top marks. I hope I don't have to use them again, but if I got another sink hole, I would call them!

Description of Work
I used Earth Tech for foundation repair about a year ago. They did some pumping for a sinkhole. They pumped thirty pillars of base rock under my house.

05/23/2013

katina F.

I think that the workers did a very good job other than the fact that it took so long

Description of Work
they did good

05/17/2013

Christine P.

very well, all the workers are very polite and speak good english. The drill operator even noticed that there were not enough grout holes under the 2 story portion of the house. So we spoke with the engineer and had 3 more holes added to support the house. All their employee's really know what they are doing.

Description of Work
drilled under the house and put 38 trucks of grout under the house. They will be coming back in 1 month to do chemical grout also.

05/03/2013

Jaynee J. W.

They were nice. They were professional and helpful. They were good but the price was high. They told us about the product that they will be using. We were familiar with the product, looked it up online and talked to a representative. She agreed that the product was too high and told us where to get the product. We cheated Earth Tech and did the process ourselves.

Description of Work
I used Earth Tech for foundation repair services.

04/30/2013

mary W.

They were fine. I can't compare them to anybody but it looked like they knew what they were doing, they were all great. They did an evaluation and check-up because we thought we had a sink hole problem but they came and find out that we don't. My experience is very limited, my husband was mostly the one who dealt with them outside, he said everything was fine. I've never had any to compare with it, it's not like something that you have all the time. It's a one time experience but all in all it was fine, there was no problem. Everything was set up by the insurance company. They were here when they called and when they say they were gonna be here, they were here. If we have to pay for it then I'll look into using their services again but it didn't cost us anything so I don't know. This situation is kind of like a new situation as far as being able to compare it with a home owner going into it because everything was set up by our insurance company.

Description of Work
We had used Earth Tech LLC.

03/29/2013

Eric L.

I contacted Earth Tech regarding some repairs I needed done to my home, which is on a pier & beam foundation. Earth Tech does not perform the type of repair I needed done, so we weren't able to do business together. However, they were extremely professional and called me back in a timely manner. I would definitely give them another chance at my business if something else comes up.

Description of Work
I contacted Earth Tech regarding some repairs I needed done to my home's pier & beam foundation.

03/27/2013

Susan W.

Prior to choosing Earth Tech to handle our sinkhole remediation, we asked friends and acquaintances their opinions on which company they would recommend. Time and time again, we were told Earth Tech is the way to go. We were diligent and verified them with the Better Business Bureau and verified their licenses as well. When we found no complaints, we set up a meeting with them. From the first meeting with Earth Tech's Project Manager, Denise Marrone, we felt secure and comfortable. Denise told us what to expect and when to expect it and answered all of our questions in a professional manner. We had interviewed several companies and found that Earth Tech had not only had the experience and expertise to handle our remediation but also were extremely professional and accommodating to our schedule. As the job progressed, we were apprised of how and when each step would be completed. The men who did the actual work were polite and courteous not only to us but to our neighbors. In addition, they took steps to protect our property and our neighbors properties throughout the remediation. At the end of each day, they left the property neat and tidy. What we imagined to be a nightmare of an experience turned out to be one that went smoothly. If anyone is looking for a reliable company to handle their sinkhole remediation you can feel secure with Earth Tech.

Description of Work
Earth Tech performed the remediation of sinkhole activity on our property. The remediation consisted of drilling and pumping a concrete slurry mix. Our remediation was extensive, requiring 570 cubic yards of concrete.

03/14/2013

Mel J.

My grand kids do not live close to me and my youngest is also gone, so there was no reason for me to keep up a pool, it is very expensive. Filling up a pool is a tedious job, because you have to get rid of all the extra rock, the concrete, and concrete never clears up completely. I am satisfied with his work, he did a fine job and did exactly what I had asked him to do. Together, we had initially worked on the estimate of work and how it would be done, and then they did it. He was knowledgeable and explained the work in simple words, which he completed in time.

Description of Work
'Earth Tech LLC' for foundations repair had filled in my underground swimming pool. They first had the entire pool torn out and then filled it in again. Final Vinyls are expensive, they have a life of about 10 to 15 years and it is advisable to replace them every 5 years.

Category foundation repair, swimming pools

03/08/2013

Cathy S.

Should we ever need foundation repair, I would call John first, without hesitation.

Description of Work
I sent an email inquiry to Earth Tech and got a response from John Costello almost immediately. We have a shed that needs a foundation - and John was kind enough to quickly reply that this was not something his company does - but then went on to tell me what he had done to stabilize a shed on his property!! I call this EXCELLENT customer service - and "above and beyond" what one could normally hope to expect for as well!!

02/17/2013

Arthur G.

The entire operation, from start to finish, was outstanding and clearly surpassed my expectations. The Earth Tech team, Project Manager, Drilling and Grouting crews demonstrated the highest level of courtesy, professionalism, and responsiveness. I was kept informed of the daily activity plan and given frequent progress reports. Every effort was made to leave their work area clean after completion of each days work. Questions we had were readily answered by someone at the work site or the Project Manager, who was invaluable throughout the whole process. After the Grouting Operation was completed the Landscaping team did an excellent job of restoring portions of the lawn and shrubbery that had been damaged. At no time during this entire process did I encounter anyone associated with Earth Tech that appeared less than 100% eager to satisfactorly address my concerns. I would not want to go through this process again. However; if I had another sinkhole, Earth Tech would certainly be my choice of companies to perform the required work.

Description of Work
Earth Tech was selected to remediate sinkhole activity at my residence (Stabilization Grouting). The affected area invloved the entire perimeter of my residence and pool. The operation involved drilling 38 injection points and pumping grout into the affected areas to stabilize the sinkhole condition.

01/19/2013

Ralph Z.

The service was excellent. It was very complicated. It was done as scheduled and on time. It was also done neatly.

Description of Work
They did sinkhole remediation.

11/13/2012

Mary H.

I contacted Earth Tech, made an appointment in Oct. 2012 with Amy Bruggerman who came to my home to discuss sinkhole stabilization. She was informative, professional and punctual -- overall impressive. I did not decide to use Earth Tech ultimately, but Amy Bruggerman was a wonderful representative for Earth Tech.

Description of Work
No services were performed

Category structural engineer, foundation repair

06/15/2012

Helen T.

They were very fast. They were finished more quickly than they told me they would be. They were precise. They did a wonderful job at minimizing any damage to plantings. The house is stabilized, so the results were excellent.

Description of Work
I hired Earth Tech for a sinkhole that's around my house.

06/01/2012

ROSALYN M.

After meeting with several other foundation repair companies, it felt like a used car purchase. I then heard about Earth Tec and gave them a call. A very comfortable experience and straight forward. They followed through on every promise and time frame. We ere kept well informed and they took good care of our house during and after the sinkhole repair.

Description of Work
Great service from beginning to end and excellent work.

Category concrete repair, structural engineer, mudjacking, foundation repair

04/19/2011

Robert F.

Very professional and neat. All around they did a great job.

Description of Work
Filled in a sink whole.

03/07/2007

TONYA P.

We signed the contract. They were here when they said they would be, first thing in the morning at 7:30! They worked until 4:30 PM each day with no long lunch breaks. They finished the job 8 days earlier than anticipated. This saved us thousands of dollars with the engineer. I am so happy with this company during this very difficult time.

Description of Work
We had a sinkhole problem and some shifting in the topsoil. Earth Tech was so helpful and educated us on what we should do and what to expect. They were honest. They drilled holes and poured concrete to stabilize the home.

01/29/2006

TIMOTHY H.

Overall, the crew was polite and answered all questions. The price was competitive. Damage was expected and it did happen. Some things surprised me, but were unavoidable.

Description of Work
Drilled and pressure grouted around the foundation to reinforce same against sink hole activity.

LRE Foundation Repair, LLC

With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions, concrete lifting and leveling, and more! WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING CONCRETE POURING OR PAVER SERVICES. We provide free inspections and quotes for our clients with lifetime transferable warranties and customer satisfaction guarantees, ensuring you feel taken care of and your property feels secure!

Offers by LRE Foundation Repair, LLC on Angi
    Poly Lift USA

Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution to your sinking or settled concrete. Our Eco-Foam is also designed to provide soil stabilization in the event of erosion and or waterproofing. Filling any voids under homes, behind sea walls, under driveways, pool decks more. Call now for a free consultation! **Poly Lift USA does not supply or pour any new concrete or pour any self leveling surface** We lift and align existing slabs using injection technology.

FSM Contracting

Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sink hole Repair.