Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

CAC1816647
FL
Florida: General
08/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4946 Land O Lakes Blvd

Land O Lakes, FL 34639

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions....

4.4

HVAC Companies (1332)plumbers (360)air duct cleaning (110)water heaters (82)electrician (73)drain cleaning (56)sewer cleaning (8)mold removal (7)countertop installation (7)ceiling fan installation (4)water softeners (4)woodworking (2)

08/07/2021

They came and didn't do anything. they were very rude they were unable to do anything.

Description of Work
Sink leak repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

I believe you may have us mixed up with a different company, we have not provided service for your home. Please reach out to our office so we can address further. Thank you

08/02/2021

It's been excellent. They are very professional, timely, and communicated well. They have a service plan that includes the air conditioning annual check up.

Description of Work
I hired them for plumbing and electrical. They also do air conditioning.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on Angie's List! We believe strong customer service both in office and in the field with our technicians is one of the building blocks for happy customers and lasting relationships. We appreciate trust and confidence you have placed in the Cornerstone Family and look forward to being your service company in the future!

06/16/2021

On time, very professional. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Flush and fill gas water heater

Category countertops

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and earn your great review and your business! We strive to provide fantastic customer service and professional and skilled technicians. We thank you again and look forward to being your service company!

06/11/2021

I contacted Cornerstone for a toilet replacement and sink replacement. From the scheduling staff through the entire process was simply amazing. Bryson came out to estimate. I was given a fair price and I gave approval to order the items I needed. After a couple of days Bryson came back to install. He was on time professional, and did an excellent job from top to bottom. I am so very impressed with...

Description of Work
Toilet and sink replacement

Category countertops,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone for your plumbing needs! We are very happy we were able to help out in a timely fashion. We pride ourselves on strong and courteous customer service and patient and highly skilled technicians. We are pleased your call went well and you are happy with the services provided! We thank you for your trust and confidence in Cornerstone and we look forward to a lasting ...

04/15/2021

Cornerstone was the second AC company to give me an estimate to repair a 10 yo ac unit. Velocity Air was the first. They quoted me 2K to repair or 6K for a new unit. Glad I called Cornerstone for a second opinion. Their tech Michael wore a mask, was professional and did not try to hit me with a sales pitch for a new unit. He walked me through the issues he saw and quoted me a part for $200. 1/10 w...

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

Category countertops

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on Angie's List! We believe strong customer service both in office and in the field with our technicians is one of the building blocks for happy customers and lasting relationships. We strive to provide fair pricing and options that work well for our customers. We appreciate trust and confidence you have placed in the Cornerstone Family and look forw...

12/14/2020

Cornerstone did the AC, Electrical and Plumbing in my brand new house, that was a HUGE mistake! Charged me extra for outside outlets that have never worked, mixed up the hot and cold pipes to the back half of the house, I am sure hot woart will be great to water my garden with and fill the toilets. Drilled multiple holes in my garage floor for AC drains they didnt use but they left the holes. The ...

Description of Work
Awful, Don't pay them if you want things done right!

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

11/30/2020

We had a pipe break in our yard and I put it off for months because we've not had a good plumber experience since we bought our house 3 years ago. So I tried Cornerstone, and WOW am I glad I did! From the very first contact (you can text them to schedule!), to the reminders, their online chat when I had a question, and then the tech Scott J, it was great. The tech was super friendly, found the iss...

Description of Work
Repair broken pipe in yard

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on BBB and thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate you as our customer and are very pleased you were happy with your tech, our customer service and the services provided. We strive to be the best and to do what it takes to make our customers happy. We thank you again and look forward to being of service in the future!

10/02/2020

They were fast, responsive, came out and fixed the issue. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacing the gas radiator for the whole house.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to place a review on Angie's List and thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate you as our customer and are very pleased you were happy with your technician and the services provided. We strive to be the best and to do what it takes to make our customers happy. We thank you again and look forward to being of service in the future!

09/25/2020

So the two gentlemen that came out were very knowledgeable and informative. They did exactly what they were supposed to. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very professional. They even gave me another estimate for a different project. My only complaint is that they were a bit expensive. They did good work.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone for your service needs! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. We are pleased you are happy with the technician and the customer service provided!

08/20/2020

They did a real good job, came when the said they would, inspect it semi annually, and are very pleasant. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed my air conditioning system and and have serviced it since.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems. Air conditioning, Heating, Plumbing sales service installation. 24/7 emergency service. New A/C system Installation, Water heaters, water purification, fixture installation, re-pipes, A/C repair, Heating Repair. Now offering Electrical services including panel upgrades, trouble-shooting, whole home rewire and any other household electrical needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check