LandTec Surveying, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2012

600 Fairway Drive Suite 101

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Residential & Commercial. Proudly serving the Land Title & Real Estate Industries since 1985. Toll Free: (866) 776-3185. We have many pricing programs available for our customers. Please call our office for full details.

07/26/2019

Roger R.

Fast, efficient and reasonable as compared to others I contacted for this job.

Description of Work
Property Survey

03/28/2018

David J.

There were no problems whatsoever. On time and the price was good. No complaints.

Description of Work
I needed to get it an elevation certificate

03/02/2018

Marcio S.

Totally unresponsive! Terrible. Called them multiple times to follow up on a quote, always hearing the same excuse that Krizia is not available but will call you back. Never calls back! I waited a whole week and still could not get a quote by Friday as I was promised. I would rather hear that they are too busy and don't want new business than to treat me like this.

Description of Work
No Customer Service

12/18/2017

Samuel S.

OK, minor errors which they corrected.

Description of Work
standard residential survey

12/05/2017

Diane W.

Everything went very well from the beginning. Staff and Field Team were very helpful in answering all my questions to make sure I was getting all the information we needed to reflect accordingly on the survey. I would recommend them to others for sure!!

Description of Work
Land Survey and Site Plan for placement of 2 manufactured portable sheds

03/22/2017

Mylene P.

Great customer service! At first, it did not go too well but after reaching for help what I needed was done in a blink of an eye. Andrew Snyder the owner and President does not hesitate to get his hands dirty to make sure every job meets his expectations.

Description of Work
Property survey and new driveway survey for city inspection.

03/15/2017

Roberta B.

Prompt and professional. Completed job in reasonable amount of time, and even stayed after the job was complete to answer my questions and concerns about my neighbor. Provided two certified copies of the survey plus the option for CADD and emailed version. Would use again if needed.

Description of Work
Land survey on residence.

11/09/2016

Arnoux A.

went very well. no hassles. No complaints from my architect.

Description of Work
i asked them to do a Topographical and boundary survey

10/26/2016

elizabeth E.

Cummunication was excellent. The work was done promptly. I appreciated the format of the surveys as it was exactly what was required by the building department. Other formats were available. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Two separate residential lots in NPB, FL were surveyed.

06/23/2016

Mike N.

Description of Work
Hired them to do the survey for a house we bought. Their price was much more reasonable than the survey company the title company wanted to hire. One phone call had the job set up, was done in a timely fashion. The title company needed some wording changed on the report, and they accommodated immediately. I would definitely recommend using this company to anybody that is buying a house or needs a survey for permits. Very happy with the service provided

05/04/2016

Alexander D.

Description of Work
They completed a Boundary Survey and Elevation Certificate. Excellent Customer Service. They arrived on time completed their work, sent the documentation. Excellent.

04/21/2016

andrew P.

called and asked for a callback. i left message with my number very clearly stated... three times. no call back. total surprise from such a highly rated service. i would guess there is some problem or they are on vacation, except there was no message service or message stating that. so, that leaves me the would-be-customer thinking they don't care about me. does not sound like a service i want to have here. gives the impression of unprofessional, lazy south floridians.

Description of Work
provider did NOTHING.

04/01/2016

herbert T.

Absolutely terrific I recommend to all my friends. I used to use baseline in boca for years. And after years and a many many surveys no discount no special treatment, no appreciation of the business. First use, these guys rocked they were less expensive - full color easy to read and faster - great find on angies

Description of Work
Survey or property. Great job Fast response

10/09/2015

Patrick K.

Very professional. Very responsive. Did things on time. DId exactly what I asked for. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a need for a simple survey to be used for my own personal use.

07/20/2015

Carol H.

They were very prompt in arranging and performing the survey. I received my copies and I'm very happy with the service! Will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Did a property survey for possible landscaping, improvements in the future.

Category land surveyor

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our firm. I'm so glad you were happy with our service.

06/25/2015

christina F.

I couldn't be happier with the service - they were responsive, professional, easy to work with and competitively priced. When I called in for a quote, I was able to get an immediate quote and an explanation on how the process works. There was timely followup on email, providing forms to order and remit payment electronically the next day. Landtec was accommodating to my request for urgency and delivered a day earlier than expected. When the surveyors came to the property, they were respectful (notified us when they were there) but not intrusive (did not need to come into the house). The survey report was delivered promptly via email by end of day. Although they were not the closest service provider, the ease of engagement made it seem like they could be just down the street! THANK YOU.

Description of Work
Boundary survey on property.

04/29/2015

Michael H.

They saved me massive fees in insurance costs, about $10,000 a year in coverage. I got what I paid for and I was surprised at how low the price was.

Description of Work
They measured the height above sea level our property is. Our insurance company had said we were in a flood zone but we proved that we were 19 feet above the flood zone.

04/29/2015

Rudetha W.

Everything was pretty much good. I checked and the price was fair. They did the paper work and explained everything. I was pleased with them. They were professional.

Description of Work
I used LandTec Surveying. They surveyed a lot to tell me where my property started.

04/01/2015

William C.

So far so good. Spoke to Mark and Andrew. Both were very informative and explained to me the whole process, including what was needed in my area. I was impressed that Andrew had already accessed city records and knew about the property even though we had only communicated thus far through Angie's email. The work was done quickly and professionally. The hard copies were sent quickly and I also received an email attachment which was very useful and can be enlarged. They also included whatever elevations I will need for my additions. I was very impressed and would use them again if necessary.

Description of Work
Boundary and Topographical Survey

Category land surveyor

Hey guys... Thank you so much for the kind words... I remember helping you out on this one and I think you'll love the neighborhood - it's a great parcel too. Good luck with your renovations... I hope you found a good contractor. Let us know when you need us out there again... we'll certainly be glad to help. Thanks again and have a great day!

02/18/2015

Elizabeth L.

Robyn emailed me all the paperwork within an hour of speaking to her on the phone. I filled out the paperwork on the 2nd, the survey was performed on the 3rd, and I had my report on the 5th. They are quick, thorough, and well priced.

Description of Work
Surveyed property for new home purchase

Category land surveyor

Dear [Member Name], Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services... AND ESPECIALLY THE "A" RATING! We are very happy to have been of service to you. Best regards, Andrew Snyder, P.S.M. President

07/17/2014

Roberta C.

I was not impressed. They presented us with an 8.5 x 11 land survey and that's not a typical size. The image was so tiny that I literally stuck on my printer and made it bigger. Their survey was different than the survey we had done about 10 years ago. He dug holes in my neighbor's yard and my neighbor wasn't happy. I wouldn't advise anybody using them.

Description of Work
I've used LandTec Surveying. They did the survey on the lot.

Category land surveyor

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the difficulty in reading your survey. We do utilize 8.5x11 templates for many surveys... This facilitates the ability for recipients to print digitally signed and sealed copies from their computer and we break the survey up into multiple pages. I would be happy to supply you with a different size/scaled template if you wish. Regarding holes in a neighbor's yard - there are many occasions when a surveyor must locate additional monumentation. A proper survey cannot be based solely upon the monuments identifying only the subject property corners... Property boundary monuments must be "proven" to be in the correct position. Please contact me for any assistance whatsoever and thank you again. It is feedback such as this that helps us to improve our services.

04/19/2013

Cathy C.

We are a real estate brokerage in Palm Beach. On April 2, 2013 a client asked us to coordinate a survey of a property that he was interested in buying. I had had some issues with the survey company that we had used previously so I went to Angie's List. I had to join but the fee seemed reasonable. I searched for survey companies and read the reviews of all of the ones that came up in my area. I choose Land Tech because it had good reviews and the responsiveness rating was key to me. I called them. They were extremely courteous and professional. I asked when they could do the survey. They said the next day. I asked how long it would take to receive the survey and was told I would have it by the end of the week. They told me I could order the survey on line, which I did and it was very quick and easy. They called me back to tell me that they received my on-line order. The survey was done the next day and I had it delivered to my email a day earlier than promised. Since then we have used them again for another client with the same results.

Description of Work
A property Survey and Elevation Certificate for a larger piece of property in Palm Beach.

Category land surveyor

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful review on Angie's List. I was so happy to see your level of satisfaction and that you continued to order from us. You'll be pleased to know that our online services will be expanding to include instant quotation capabilities as well as secure online credit transactions and automated status updates. We are very excited and hope to hear from you again soon. Please also visit us on facebook to keep abreast of upcoming events, industry news, contests, and more. Again, Thank you. Best Regards, Andrew Snyder, P.S.M. President

04/01/2013

James W.

They seem very comfortable with the and quot;tradeand quot; but not used to getting a lot of consumer direct- While it all worked out in the end the communication was a little spotty. Perhaps having someone in an office who can take calls and offer info relevent to your appointment, rather than have it goes to someone's cell who answers and does not have all the info in front of them might be a better customer service option. Otherwise, everything went well

Description of Work
Had a survey on a new purchase done.

Category land surveyor

Dear [member name removed], I greatly appreciate your feedback on Angie's List. During the time of your survey, we were in the middle of relocating our office, hence the communication hiccups and use of cell phones. As we have finished our move, I assure you that any communication with us in the future will be trouble free and effortless. Thank you so much for trusting us with your survey needs. Best Regards, Andrew Snyder, President

03/11/2013

Vita M.

d..Chris M. Ferrara, Client Relations/Office Manager at Landtech Surveying Inc. quickly answered my questions and provided a quote. He emailed the forms that needed to be completed. The work was completed by the date we had requested. We were satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
We needed to determine our exact property lines.

11/20/2012

john H.

They got the job done independently although I was not in town and it was complete and correct and that's all you can ask for.

Description of Work
I used LandTech Surveying for their land surveying services.

John Ibarra & Associates, Inc

John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 25 years. John Ibarra and Associates, Inc specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking, and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with original signed and sealed color copies. We cover areas from Homestead through Tampa, FL (including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Lee, Collier, Brevard, St. Lucie, Charlotte & Sarasota county) and our standard Surveys (up to 7,500 Sq. Ft. +/-) including elevation certificate (if in a flood zone) would be $375.00 with a standard time-frame of 5-7 business days

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

LandTec Surveying does not offer engineering services

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about LandTec Surveying, Inc.

How is LandTec Surveying, Inc. overall rated?

LandTec Surveying, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are LandTec Surveying, Inc. open?

LandTec Surveying, Inc. is open:

What payment options does LandTec Surveying, Inc. provide

LandTec Surveying, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

Does LandTec Surveying, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, LandTec Surveying, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does LandTec Surveying, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, LandTec Surveying, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does LandTec Surveying, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, LandTec Surveying, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does LandTec Surveying, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, LandTec Surveying, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by LandTec Surveying, Inc.?

Yes, LandTec Surveying, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does LandTec Surveying, Inc. offer?

LandTec Surveying, Inc. offers the following services: Specifically tailored to the Land Title Industry and Land Boundary Law, we are pleased to offer the following services: Boundary Surveys (lots and acreage), ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Condominium Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Site Plan Preparation and Construction Layout, Single Site Residential and Commercial Development.

Are there any services LandTec Surveying, Inc. does not offer?

LandTec Surveying does not offer engineering services