All Seasons Rescreening

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2012

ALL SEASONS RESCREENING IS SMALL COMPANY,FAMYLY OPERATED,SINCE 1998,2 EMPLYEES,BUSINESS HOURS 7:AM---TIL 6:00 PM. MONDAY THRU SATURDAY...

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair, LLC. is licensed and insured in Collier and Lee Counties. You can reach us by phone at (239)250-3828 or by email: AFScreenRepair@yahoo.com and you can visit our website at www.AFScreenRepair.com.

A-1 Quality Aluminum Inc

You have earned it, for screen rooms Naples residents deserve the best without paying a fortune. We are a State Registered Aluminum Specialty Contractor and our License number is #00RX59085. We offer screen rooms Naples, FL homeowners love because they come with 10 year warranty screws on our products for your own peace of mind. We are your trusted source for screen rooms in Naples. Did you know that for screen rooms Naples homeowners have recommended us for over 2 decades for their screen rooms and repairs? The reason is simple. We offer a high quality, low cost, full service and suite products as well as our popular DIY kits.

07/06/2017

pat F.

I have known jaun for five years he has screened my windows my lanai and the front of the house he does a excellent job he has a great personality my husband and I wouldn't call anyone else if your looking to get anything screen hes the best

Description of Work
rescreening my lanai

04/09/2017

Edwin V.

I first came to know of All Seasons Rescreening after having seen their handy-work at a relatives home where they rescreened the entire lanai and front entry enclosure. My relatives highly recommended All Seasons Rescreening understandably so considering the beautiful job they did. I had already gotten a lower estimate for my rescreening needs than Juan Suarez (proprietor) gave me but having seen his work convinced me to take his contract and forgo getting a third estimate. The job was a two stage process. First the rescreening of the lanai and secondly, the construction of the front entrance screen enclosure and door. Juan arrived promptly for our initial meeting. He examined the entire structure and made suggestions and recommendation with respect to properly reinforcing the cage. He and his employees arrived bright and early on the day of the rescreening and quickly and efficiently proceeded through the two day job. The work area was kept clean during the entire process. He painted all the rusted screw heads after having removed two at random to demonstrate that they were in good condition and that the rust was superficial. Areas of the structure that were loose were re-secured and open screw holes were caulked. Stage two was begun a week later by Jose, aka "El Gato" for being the brave soul who walks the top of the pool cage during rescreening. His experience was evident in the flawless fit of the structure in areas requiring compound cuts at different angles. I am most pleased with the entire process and end product. The screens appear to be of high quality as is their work. My personal experience with All Seasons Rescreening is most positive and is highly recommend to all.

Description of Work
Had the entire lanai rescreened which included privacy screens on the lower third of two of three sides. Also installed a new front entrance enclosure.

03/14/2017

Noel A.

Juan was very responsive, came when he said he would and gave me a very reasonable estimate, out of 3 other companies who came and gave quotes for rescreening. No gimmicks, very down to earth guy. For the price he quoted me to rescreen the whole lanai he also fixed the two doors, changed the hinges and put new door locks as well. They came on time and worked the whole day, then cleaned up after themselves when they were done. I had some extra pet screens that I wanted installed and Juan obliged without any hesitation. Sadly I did not have enough to cover 3 bottom panels that were 8ft in length. To my surprise Juan came back after a few days and installed pet screens on the remaining 8ft bottom panels. Said he wanted it to look perfect. I am one satisfied customer!!! Thank you Juan and Jose. Job well done.

Description of Work
Needed to rescreen the whole lanai enclosure.

08/04/2015

Helen L.

I obtained 3 estimates and Juan's was in the middle. I did not go with the lowest as it was $400 less than Juan's and $700 less than the highest estimate and I was concerned that a quality job could be done at that low of a price. Juan promptly came to do the estimate and was available w/i 3 days to do the work. He and 2 helpers arrived promptly as promised and completed the job in 5 hours. Upon finishing the rescreening work he cleaned up, including debris that had fallen into the pool. I had used Juan a couple of years earlier to repair 3 ripped panels and was impressed with his immediate availability and professionalism. I am a very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Complete rescreen of approximate 1900 sq ft pool cage. New door hardware and sweeps on 3 screen doors.

07/02/2015

Bruce F.

Description of Work
All Seasons provided a competitive quote for rescreening. They came when they said they would, assesed our screen cage, and came up with a competitive quote. We decided to do more extensive work than they quoted.

12/08/2013

Frances F.

Very professional company. They did an excellent job, using top-grade material, and cleaned up afterwards. We received four other estimates, but this was by far the most reasonable. A neighbor friend of ours liked the work so much that he also hired this company. He was just as pleased with everything as we were.

Description of Work
Rescreen cage enclosure; touched up rusted areas; replaced hardware on 2 screen doors.

Category screen repair

Thank you [removed member name] It was a pleasre also to be working for you. Anytime that you need us, we are here to serve you again;Thank you again, Juan Suarez

All Seasons Rescreening

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2012

6142 Hershey Ave

Fort Myers, FL 33905

***RESCREENING FOR POOL ENCLOSURES,PATIOS,MOBILE HOMES,ETC.---LOW RATES---NO JOB IS TOO SMALL---NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED---CUSTOM MADE FRONT ENTRY WAYS\\\CUSTOM MADE 4 TRACK SCREEN GARAGE DOORS\\\CUSTOM MADE SCREEN WINDOWS\\\PRIVACY SCREEN\\\PET SCREEN\\\DOGGIE DOORS\\\LANAIS SCREWS REPLACEMENT\\\SCREEN LANAIS\\\SCREEN DOORS MOUNTS\\\SCREEN DOORS HARDWARE SERVICE\\\SCREEN ENCLOSURES"NEW CODE" CABLES{AND OTHER SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE}---FREE ESTIMATES---