Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Edgewater, FL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Edgewater
- IMPACT LANDSCAPESThey do good work. We have about a quarter lot which he does for only twenty dollars a cut. I know that they do other work and I have been pleased with the work that he's done for us so far. I would recommend him to others.
- MOWER DEPOTThe power drive was replaced under warranty. I was responsible for a few incidental charges. Professional and curteous.
- MOBILE MOWER REPAIRWe called the vendor and he gave us an estimate over the phone. We set an appoitment for him to come at 9 AM 2 days later. He showed up on time and finished within the time frame he had stated. A bad part added another $15 to the final price. He was unobtrusive and efficient. Good Job!
- MOWER DEPOTThey have kept it going for us for a really long time now but we are at the point where we are going to have to get a new one. I think they are fairly reasonable, they are close to us and they are really reputable. They do what they say they are going to do.
- MOBILE MOWER REPAIRAfter being told that an advertised tune up price would probably end up costing more than twice that by the service technician the day before the scheduled appointment, I cancelled the appointment and found Mobile Mower Repair service through Angie's List. Rick responded to my phone call very quickly and when I described what I had and what I needed done he confidently declared he could do the job. We scheduled an appointment and he arrived on time with all the equipment he needed. He went right to work and completed the job very quickly. He also managed to service the edger, which the other technician said was not listed in his manuals. Rick did have to order a different blade for the edger, but promised he would return when he received the part and would put it on - no extra charge. Which he did a week or so later. He also added an in-line shut-off switch for added safety. A few extra pointers about the equipment and he was on his way. I am absolutely satisfied with his work and pricing and have already recommended him to some friends. Thanks Rick
- STRICKLAND EQUIPMENTI BOUGHT A USED RIDE-ON LAWN MOWER THAT WAS INOPERABLE AND MET WITH SEVERAL REPAIR SHOPS TO GET IT RUNNING. STRICKLAND GAVE ME A FAIR PRICE AND SPENT THE TIME NEEDED TO EVALUATE THE RIGHT MOTOR. IN THREE DAYS I HAD A GREAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT FOR MY PROPERTY. I HAVE CONTINUED TO WORK WITH STRICKLAND AND MY FATHER ALSO USES THIS SHOP FOR HIS RIDE-ON LAWN MOWER
- Frank Saccente's Mobile Lawnmower RepairHe was quick, reasonable, and very pleasant! I appreciate him coming out to my home and getting my tractor working so fast!
- DEBARY MOWER & REPAIR INCI have used them prior. I just found them but they seem to know what they are doing and they took care of it. They were excellent all the way through.
- Mcgee Lawn Mower ServiceWe use the services of Mcgee's for lawn mower service. We have known them for about 40 years. He's been wonderful forever. We wouldn't know anybody else.
- MOBILE MOWER REPAIRincluding fixing a flat tire that the previous owner had put on backwards. The mower now purrs like a kitten or should I say like a lion. The mower is over 10 years old so I'm sure I will be calling Rick again. I was very satisfied with his work.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Edgewater
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Frank Saccentes Mobile Lawnmower Repair provides reliable and quality lawn mower, pressure washers, generators and tractors repair directly in your house. Pressure Washers Repair, Pressure Washers Repair Service, Tractors Repair, Lawn Mower Repair Service, Lawn Mower Sharpening, Lawn Tractor Repair Deltona, FL; Orange City, FL; Sanford, FL; DeLand, FL; Lake Mary, FL; DeBary, FLRecent Review:Outstanding job prompt and service was top notchAlfred D.
- Business Description:Monthly Accounts available or Pay as you go, reference given upon request and free estimates. 10% off yearly accounts.
- Business Description:All maintenance and repairs on lawnmowersRecent Review:During my initial dealings with Mobile Mower Repair, I never received a phone call explaining why the repair was taking so long. I finally had to take the initiative and call Mr. Richard Stewart, owner of Mobile Mower Repair, to find out how the repair was going and when I could expect to take delivery of my mower (I must note here that this was not even the busy season). Later I noticed the engine I purchased from Mr. Stewart was using a lot of oil. I called Mobile Mower Repair and left a message about my problem. When the owner finally responded to my call 10 days later, he told me to simply replace my oil with a heavier grade, which I did. A month later I noticed the engine was still missing. I tried to resolve the problem by changing the oil and air filter. The spark plug had been changed by Mr. Stewart, so it occurred to me to pull the plug and check-it (this is usually done once a year). After using the mower a couple more times the misfiring became worse. I called Mobile Mower Repair and left a message for Richard, asking him if he could come out and take look at the mower. I stressed the importance of his returning my call as quickly as possible because I was unable to use the mower, and my grass was growing fast and did not want to fall behind in cutting it ( I live on an acre of land). Several days later he called back. He told me that he had been on vacation (don't ask my why someone who owns a mower repair business takes his vacation during the busiest time of the year0. Mr. Stewart asked me to call him back in a week and set up time to come to my house. A week later I called and left a message. No response. Two days later I called again. Still no response. I called three days later and left the message to please call me. After no response from Mr. Stewart, I called a young man who works at the Mower Depot. He came out and looked the mower over. He finally got around to pulling the engine's spark plug. It was totally caked with oil and grime. He asked me how old the engine was. I told him that the rebuilt engine had been recently put on, approximately three and one half months ago. The mower technician said the engine seemed to suffering from blown head gasket. Something that is common in old engines, not rebuilt ones. A good technician will use a device that checks an engines' compression before turning it loose and calling it a rebuilt engine. The technician told me that to repair the gasket would cost me approximately $250, which included pick-up and delivery. Add on the cost of my original repair to Mobile Mower Repair of $550 and I'm up to $800 on my mower. I called Mr. Stewart and left a message for him regarding what the technician had told me. I asked to return my call and see what he could do for me, regarding my engine problem, seeing that the repair had taken place only a few month's before. That was almost a month ago and I still have not heard from Mr. Stewart. I called back today (8/7/2017) and left a message for Mr. Stewart that I was moving forward in trying to find someone else who could help me with my lawn mower problems. I also added to my message that I would be telling as many people as possible about Mr. Stewart's unscrupulous business practices. Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Please do not make the same mistake I did and call Mr. Richard Stewart of Mobile Mower Repair to help you with you lawn mower repairs. M. BlaiMike B.
- Business Description:Magnolia Lawn Equipment has been in business since 1965. Owner/mechanic takes pride in knowing that they provide high quality work and plan to continue offering only the best to our customers. Here you will always find fast, friendly and honest serviceRecent Review:I will never return to this shop for any work to be performed.Charles R.
- Business Description:Giby Home Improvements is Licensed and Insured located in Volusia County, Florida. We understand the trust that is needed to allow our company to make improvements on your home. Relax knowing that our company is ready and willing to show our credentials. Giby Home Improvements has the Experience, Recognition, Licensing that a family needs to know your home is with the professionals.
- Business Description:Your local mower repair shop We open at 7:30 AM. We offer Repair, Parts, and Sales. Repairing all push mowers, riding mowers, zero turn mowers, edgers, chainsaws, tillers, trimmers, pressure washers, generators, cut saws, skid loaders, and much more. We are licensed shop. We are a Kohler, Bad Boy Mower and Titan warranty and service center. We offer chain and blade sharpening. We have certified mechanics with years of experience on bad boy, scag, kubota, john deere, stihl, echo, honda and muc..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Ac Hydraulics
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New Smyrna Beach
- New Smyrna
- Oak Hill
- Ponce Inlet
- Port Orange
- Daytona Beach
- South Daytona
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Lake Helen
- Holly Hill
- Orange City
- Ormond Beach
- Lake Monroe
- De Leon Springs
lawn mower repair shops in Edgewater
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Shores Mower Repair201 S Ridgewood Ave
- Shores Mower Repair
- Volusia Contractor Directory2825 Derby Dr
- Volusia Contractor Directory