Elevation General Contracting

• Trade License Number
  • CRC1332820

Located In

Brandon, FL 33510

Elevation General Contracting is locally owned and operated out of Brandon, FL and we provide a wide range of Remodeling and Re-Construction services. Our team is detail oriented, professional, reliable, and most importantly affordable! We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!...

home builder (2)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)decks & porches (1)

05/06/2021

Elevation did a great job. They showed up when the were scheduled to be there. They followed the safety protocol for the project. Installed the windows exactly to spec. And cleaned up when they were done. I will use them on my next project for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2021

05/06/2021

It went extremely well. They were hard workers and very professional. The end product exceeded my expectations. Without reservations I would recommend them. When I get ready to build an addition on the back of my house I hope they are available to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom deck addition

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2021

05/06/2021

We are in the early stages of our project and things are moving along smoothly. Our experience with Cliff has been incredible so far. He is responsive, forthcoming & detailed in the “what comes next steps” that can hold a project up if you’re not prepared. We highly recommend Cliff & his crew if you are considering a new home build or any other construction project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom home design build

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

05/06/2021

Everything was done to my expectations. Work was precise, timely and thorough. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple bathroom remodels

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

05/01/2021

Elevation did an excellent job and was an excellent choice. I'm very happy with the work they've done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home addition

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2021

: General Construction Services, New Construction, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, General Remodeling, Framing, interior Wall Removal, New Additions, Basement Remodeling, Design and Construction