If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Belle Glade, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Belle Glade
- America Bathtub And Tile RefinishingIt was a first rate experience from talking to the woman who does the scheduling to the completed word. There were no surprises.
- Rub A Dub ReglazingJust 4 hours after he left my kids were able to use the tub! On top of quality work, Greg was professional and friendly, and very informative. A+ extremely satisfied! :D I just wish these guys had a facebook page so that I could promote it!!!
- Jimmy Creech Bath Tub RestorationWe purchased a house that was still stuck in early '80's. Jim turned the old avocado green bathtub and bullnose into a modern bone color and we couldn't be happier with his work. He was punctual, worked quickly but diligently and in a few short hours gave us hope that our scary bathroom could be a warm, bright room once again. Jim is friendly, a hard worker and worked patiently with us in getting just the right color we wanted. Jim saved us a lot of money that we would have otherwise had to spend if we'd had to remove tub and bullnose, purchase new and have it all installed. He charged very little money for his service and we now have a wonderful bathroom
- Tub Refinishing CoContractor arrived as planned and professionally refinished our tub with no disruption to our normal daily activities. We would recommend him to a friend or neighbor.
- Florida Bathtub Refinishing CorpI sent a message via the Angie's List app because I was concerned that my property (in the Florida Keys) might be too far for them. Got an immediate response from Rio with a price quote for service in my area. Called her this morning to schedule an appointment and she indicated that she had a crew in the area and that they could be at my house in 4 hours. They arrived as promised. I was not at the property but my General Contractor was and he was very impressed. They were very meticulous in their taping and prepping so that only the intended surfaces were transformed. The before and after pictures are amazing. My General Contractor said that they were "awesome" Would definitely recommend them and use them again. Very happy I called them and very impressed with their service
- Tub Refinishing CoI called Paul to get an estimate on refinishing my tub that had seen years of scouring and abuse staining had left it uncleanable and ashamed to have a guest use the tub. Paul came by to confirm the estimate he had given me on the phone, he showed up when promised and assured me the tub was not out of the ordinary.We set up an appointment for him to do the tub and again showed up as and when promised (a rarity in Key West) He told me the tub would take 4 to 6 hours to complete and I could use it the next day after 6pm. and also was able to give me a long list of references including Navy, Casa Marina, The Reach and countless others to ease any concerns I may have had and assured me that after 18yrs of refinishing tubs that I would indeed be very happy with the results he produced.When I returned home I was nothing short of amazed that a tub that was in such bad physical shape hours before looked brand new. There was no evidence of him even being there except the care sheet and instructions not to dump water in the tub, that it was just refinished and needed to dry. He had also fixed a faucet that had been leaking for years and cleared my drain to where it flowed smoothly again. The next morning he showed up and caulked the tub and removed his safety drip bags from the faucets and said I could use it at 6pm that evening. The bathtub looks absolutely beautiful and when I think of all the money I have spent over the years trying to clean it I could've paid his fee may times over not to mention the cost of a plumber to fix the faucet lol. My only regret is waiting so long to have it done. The results are amazing and I'm no longer ashamed of the bathtub
- JCI ResurfacingBased upon available reports from Angie's List I contacted JCI Resurfacing, Inc. to quote the stated resurfacing projects. Jeff came out on a Sunday afternoon and gave us the quote. Based on the quote and the warranty we proceeded with the project. Jeff and his assistant arrived on time the first day and the work proceeded well. Since it was a two day job he returned the following day punctually and completed the work. It looked beautiful, but upon closer inspection there were a few flaws. This was not unexpected by me due to the precise nature of the work performed. However, in all due fairness to Jeff, most of these flaws were caused by improper taping by his new assistant. I contacted Jeff and a date was set for the following Saturday to address any issues I may have. However, for whatever reason he did not bring the all the necessary products to complete the job. Again, we set a new date the following weekend and Jeff and his assistant arrived and completed the work. The work looks spectacular! Jeff was courteous and always more than willing to address any concerns I had. His attitude toward my legitimate issues was most welcome and attests to his character and professionalism and the importance he places on customer satisfaction. My only problem is that it took two return trips to complete the work when it should have only taken one, therefore I had to put off completion of the work I needed to do to get the bathroom functional. The kitchen counter tops are particularly attractive and look brand new for only a fraction of the cost. For the cost and time as opposed to replacement you can't go wrong, especially when you have Jeff doing the work. I heartily recommend his services
- Bath FitterThe experience with the exception of the installer, was very disappointing. There was poor communication with the sales person and zero communication with customer service. The incorrect pan and drain was sent for the installation on a Wednesday, this meant the work could not be done until Saturday. Our shower was already torn out and we have one bathroom. This was extremely inconvenient. No one at Bath Fitter or Jetliner called to apologize, the installer was the only one that treated us like we were important as customers. If it were not for him I would have given all F's. I would never recommend this company to anyone that values customer service. After the installation was finally complete I wrote both Bath Fitter and Jetliner a letter explaining my dissatisfaction, no one has contacted me. I have been in customer service for over 13 years and learned long ago, saying I'm sorry goes a long way. Additionally, the product is in my opinion overpriced, I could have gotten a nice shower stall from a home improvement store for a third of what the charged
- Bath FitterThe company is very unprofessional. They Would not return my calls and when I did reach someone, Lisa in particular, she was very rude. She is also the person you have to deal with for your install date. I was given an install date back on Jan 14th via a message on my phone, which I confirmed with Lisa, also via a voice message the same day. About a week later I tried several times to reach Lisa just to reconfirm the date and to make sure we were all on the same page. I spoke to Rachel, another office employee, several times and she would transfer me to Lisa, who never answered her phone but I left her several messages. When I finally reached Lisa about 3 days ago and 4 days before my install date, she informed me that had not confirmed the install date and that she had left me several messages on my phone. She was very rude over the phone and a liar. I have all the calls and missed calls on my phone. There are no messages from Lisa. My install date of Feb 1st was given away. Lisa was not able to provide me with another date. Apparently Bath Fitters only has 1 installer in the Florida Keys! I informed Lisa that if they could not give me a date or if they can not abide by their own contract, then I would like my deposit back. She rudely said "i'll have my manager call you and she hung up. That was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting to hear from the manager. I also contacted my sales rep, Pat, and he told me he spoke to lisa and she would be calling me, that was yesterday morning. No calls from anyone. Please read other reviews about Bath Fitters online before you call them. There are several bad reviews online all with pretty much the same problems. I did not read any of the reviews until I started having problems with them. I should have looked them up. My mistake. I would never use them again, I would never recommend them to anyone. I will probably never get my deposit back so we are stuck with a half finished bathroom waiting for Bath Fitters to install
Bathtub Refinishers in Belle Glade
- Business Description:Franks All Surface Refinishing has exceeded refinishing expectations for 16 years. Our specialty is to refinish your worn out bathtubs, tile surrounds, countertops, vanity cabinets and kitchen cabinets and bring them to a like-new condition. We focus our effort on creating the most affordable way to make your kitchen and bathroom like newRecent Review:This company did an outstanding job; our two tubs look better than brand new. Frank was very helpful at setting the project up; he is truly interested in customer satisfaction. His technician John from the Stuart Florida area was a perfectionist; he matched colors precisely and took several hours to detail out an outstanding job, a true craftsman and a pleasant young man to have come into a private residence to do a job like this. This company is first rate and not simply looking to grab your money and hurry on to the next job. If you are looking for the best in reglazing choose B&F and if possible get John to do your project; his painting skills are fantasticRon H.
- Business Description:Platinum Refinishing raises the bar for kitchen and bathroom refinishing in South Florida. After seeing horrendous short cuts done by other technicians, Roger and John decided not to use them and to do all the work themselves. Every job is done by them. They are experts with more than 11 years of experience to take your bathrooms and kitchen to the next level of elegance. We only use premium, high-quality products, from the top brands in the country. We accept cash, checks. Call now and get t..Recent Review:Roger reglazed my tub and it looks beautiful. He explained what to use and not use for cleaning. The work was completed in a very reasonable amount of time and the area where he worked was left spotless. And he is just a really nice person. I am beyond pleased with everythingStefanie P.
- Business Description:Color Combinations Painting was established in 2015 with the number one goal of providing an amazing customer experience. To achieve this requires strict attention to detail, a high level of communication, complete project follow through & next level professionalism. Our team of highly skilled painters will put their extensive knowledge in the trade to work for you providing a quality end result you'll be smiling for years to come. Integrity is few and far between these days in construction b..Recent Review:Great. I have also in the past hired them for a Full Remodel of my home. Also, they have been painting the inside and outside of my homes for years. Highly recommend them.Nancy R.
- Business Description:We specialize in concrete coatings and garage remodeling, as well as residential painting, both interior and exterior. Please call us today for a consultation and quote!Recent Review:Working with Camilo was great! He shows up on time, does excellent work, has a great network of professionals, and he shares his ideas, many of which I took. I highly recommend him!George R.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:DCMS NETWORK ( DATA COLLECTION & MODELLING SERVICES ) We are proud to assist #homeowners #architects, #generalcontractors, #interiordesigners across the State of #Florida, quickly and affordably surveying residential properties and creating amazing As-Built floor plans, scan, elevations, 3D models and more! GET TO KNOW US: • 15 + YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN NORTH AMERICA • OFFICES IN NEW YORK, MONTREAL AND MIAMI • DCMS IS A DATA COLLECTION AND MODELING SERVICES FULL-SOLUTION NETWOR..Recent Review:The service was really good. The people were very helpful. They were very kind and had a good customer service.Stefany P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:From Initial Design to Completed Project and all steps in between, MHS is structured to attend to every aspect of your Building or Remodeling project.Recent Review:If you want your job done at all, find a different company. Between March 1 and April 30, 2019, we provided more than $25,000 to MHS per their schedule for our garage-to-living conversion. We acted in good faith, choosing to believe they would uphold their end of the agreement. I mean, that's what good people do and why contracts exist. As of today, we have had our home left open and unsecured for more than 40 days with no schedule for work to be continued or performed. They ignore our phone calls, texts, and emails. They ignore the phone calls, texts, and emails from subcontractors. Their websites are down. Subcontractors have notified us that MHS has not paid them for the work they’ve performed. At this point in time, we’ve come to two possible conclusions: they’ve spent our money on other projects and now have no way to pay for ours, or they’re intentionally delaying our project. This is not a comprehensive narrative of the issues we are facing with this company, just the gistAshley A.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:ANYTHING YOU NEED, I AM HERE TO HELP.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- South Bay
- Royal Palm Beach
- Moore Haven
- West Palm Beach
- Lake Worth
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Boynton Beach
- Riviera Beach
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- North Palm Beach
- Lake Park
- Palm Beach
bathtub refinishers in Belle Glade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & F All Surface Refinishing7010 SW 164th Ct
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Business Connections - US Vets Helping Elderly934 N. University Drive # 258
Pompano Beach, Florida
- B & F All Surface Refinishing
- ENRIQU EMARTI1101 WAGON TRAIL
Moore Haven, Florida
- ENRIQU EMARTI
- Fabian Pedraza12681 Westhampton Cir
- Fabian Pedraza
- Granite & Marble PRO4100 N Powerline Rd Ste C1
Pompano Beach, Florida
- Granite & Marble PRO
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Limna calmo
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Limna calmo
- RJO Construction And FlooringP O Box 608571
- RJO Construction And Flooring