Mold and mildew can cause serious health problems. This article offers steps to prevent mold after water damage from a burst pipe or natural disaster.
Get matched with top mold removal experts in Harbeson, DE
There are 11 highly-rated local mold removal experts.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mold Removal Reviews in Harbeson
- MoldGone LLCI found MoldGone on Angies list on Dec. 20th and called Mr. Muliere. On finding out the circumstances Mr. Muliere said he could be at the house on Dec. 23rd between 10 AM & 12 noon and he arrived promptly at that time. After going over the basement he said he would send me a proposal that afternoon and could begin work with his crew on Monday, Dec. 26th and would coordinate the time with the electricians who were also working at the house. I received the proposal the afternoon of Dec. 23rd and it was for half the price I was quoted by another company. Not only did the MoldGone crew do a wonderful job remediating the basement but they had completed the job by Tuesday evening. The new owners were so impressed by Mr. Muliere and his crew that they hired him to reconstruct the basement for them. Our real estate agent again, so impressed by Mr. Muliere’s company, she will refer any of her listings that require mold removal to MoldGone. Keep in mind that all of this was done during the busiest holiday of the year for a less expensive price and a job well done. Oh yes, the settlement went as planned on December 28th thanks to these wonderful people at MoldGone and their spectacular service
- Basement Systems USAWhat they did was quite good and we were very happy with them. They have their own equipments and different things that they use like sump pumps and that sort of things. They did a very good job. They had an engineer that came to give us a quote and so forth and he was very professional. They drained the water into a system like a sump pump. They put in two big metal bars and did other things and it is a whole system to make sure to keep the humidity below the house low. Ever since they have done that it has been good. We were having a problem with humidity getting up into the house. They come once a year and do service to check the humidifiers and things. It was a really good big process. The man was very professional. The price was good. The quality has been very good it has been keeping the humidity down and now it is 37 percent when it was running 60 percent or 55 percent. The engineer they sent out initially was good and he knew the water problem. The workers were Hispanic and didn’t speak English but worked very hard down there
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold RemediationEverything went well; from the estimate, to the work being done, to the finished product. The staff worked for three days, were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold RemediationI am completely satisfied and happy with the services provided by Basement Pros, their staff and their pricing. I would totally recommend them to anyone without hesitation. I am going to redo my basement in the New Castle house in the near future and I will absolutey use them again. They really care about their customers, which is almost unheard of in this day and age
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalDry-Tek made a 150% improvement to our crawlspace. If you don't want your floor joists and other parts of the crawlspace damaged by humidity, then I would recommend you get an encapsulation, it's much cheaper than repairing the damage. Also, Austin provided us with before and after pictures of our crawlspace once the work was completed. What a difference
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalThe service that was provided by Dry Tek Environmental was excellent. Since 2011 when Dry Tek removed mole from our crawl space and install de-humidifers the crawl space temperature and humidity is excellent. The crawl space was done so well that the company that installed our new heat pump compliment on how nice it was to work under the house. I also must add Austin is excellent to work with, he always returns your calls or emails in a timely matter
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalI felt they were very professional and efficient. They explained the procedure and offered before and after pictures. Very happy with the whole experience
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalThey really took care of the problem. They treated and enclosed the area very well, and did more than they promised. The company was flexible in working with me regarding a payment schedule. Overall, they were really good!
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalOver the years I had heard a wide range of advice about crawl space insulation in Maryland. So I hired a specialist to make sure the job would be done right. I expected Dry-Tek to be somewhat expensive because they are a specialist. Compared to what I was hoping to spend, they were expensive. HOWEVER, and this is a big deal, they did a GREAT JOB. They did an extremely professional job from start to finish. They answered all questions, repeatedly, until I was comfortable with the insulation technology. They followed their own step-by-step protocol, and the result was a crawlspace you could have a picnic on. I've never seen anything so clean under a house. I am very glad that I spent the extra money for a specialist, and got a technology which is more appropriate to the wet, humid climate of Maryland's Eastern Shore. BTW, the styrofoam will never have to be replaced, so over the years, I will get my investment back in savings on batt insulation replacement/labor that will not have to be done
- Dry-Tek EnvironmentalAustin from Dry-Tek was the most helpful, honest and professional person that we had come out to give an estimate. We ended up having to have other work done first but once we're finished with that we will use Dry Tek for sure.
Last update on November 13, 2017
Mold Removal Companies in Harbeson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mold removal company articles
Have you recently found mold in your home? Read our complete guide for mold removal to learn which pro can eliminate the foul fungi and steps you can take on your own.
Did you know mold, radon, lead or asbestos may be hiding in your home and making you sick? Read these tips to locate and rid your home of these health hazards.
Find mold removal experts in
- Long Neck,
- Rehoboth Beach,
- Ocean View,
- Bethany Beach,
- Fenwick Island,
- Ocean City,
mold removal experts in Harbeson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
Newark, Delaware 19702
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
Columbia, Maryland 21045
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation
- C.A.R.E Property Services12507 Sunset Ave
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
- C.A.R.E Property Services
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Liberty Inspection Group1215 W Baltimore Pike
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
- Liberty Inspection Group
- VIVID COLORS CARPET CLEANING43 BAYVIEW AVE
Frederica, Delaware 19946
- VIVID COLORS CARPET CLEANING