If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Westcliffe, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Westcliffe
- DCA CONSTRUCTIONThey are professional, they didn't need the money upfront, they completed the work and submitted an actual invoice and they are very reasonable and dependable. They started one project and added 3 more because they are good. They can do anything that's why I like them. They are family owned business, they came in adverse weather condition and they showed up when they should read less
- Skelton Construction, Inc.After waiting for Doug to finish repairs on our home that we have from the very beginning let him know in writing over and over again 5 years later still waiting for him to make repairs that he is responsible for. We need him to repair floors, ceiling ,shingles, garage floor. After many calls,texts and voice mails he won't respond read less
- Oakleaf Construction Inc.I originally hired Oakleaf and Ralph to re-skirt mobile home after removing old skirting. I appreciated that Ralph alerted me to, and showed me, problems with insulation missing or falling down and plumbing leaks under the home. Despite the added time this work would take, Oakleaf stayed with the job until it was complete. Oakleaf also replaced the front deck and mudroom, coated the metal roof with rubberized compound, and removed and hauled off all old material (and hauled off very old very large satellite dish). Expert workmanship! Quality materials were used. This is a vacation home. I cannot find any photos of the finished job read less
- Top Notch Painting Inc.I have used them for a number of years. They are great. They are responsive. They come out when they said they are going to be there and do the job that they say they are going to do.
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION INCEric made sure everything got done as quickly as possible. We were under a tight turnaround and got it done. Looks great, works with amazing subcontractors. Good quality work. Would absolutely use them again and recommend their services. They know their field.
- Chuck Snyder New Construction and RemodelingGreat work ethic, experienced and knows all facets of building, fair price, serious about getting the job done and doing it right, great guy.
- Chuck Snyder New Construction and RemodelingChuck and his crew showed up 5 mins. early everyday and were ready to start accomplishing the goal for the day. Compared to a previous contractor I worked with, they probably got 140% done each hour on the job. He listened to my questions/concerns/change requests and overall had a "can do" attitude. Basically, he was focused on getting the job done correctly and as efficiently as possible and was a pleasure to work with read less
- Oakley Construction Ltd.Everything went well, on time, on budget. We built from 2000 miles away, communication was of paramount concern, and we had great communication. Couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
- Watson Enterprises Inc.The tile work went perfectly! Andy Watson was excellent in every aspect of the project. He was extremely professional, meticulous in his planning and attention to detail. He was reliable, arrived each day on time, his assistant was professional and meticulous as well. Andy also recommended advice on the project based on his experience (alternate materials, layout, etc.). We have another tile project in our near term future and Andy Watson will be our choice read less
- Baxter Construction IncWithout hesitation they worked out a way to ensure it was all secured well with EXCELLENT wood working and support structures. It has turned out even better than the original plans!
House Builders in Westcliffe
- Business Description:Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. is a family owned and operated business based in Garfield County since 1974. Through the master carpentry skills of Bob Layman and his wife Mary, Woodpecker Workshop, Inc. has created high quality furniture and dwelling projects for over 28 years read lessRecent Review:Bob is always great to work with! He is punctual, easy to work with and extremely meticulous! The backsplash he completed for us after the granite countertop was placed is amazing. He takes his time to do it right. And I might add he is great at cleaning up when he is done! I highly recommend Woodpecker Workshp read lessAlice B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, installation for institutional, commercial, residential construction & re-model.Recent Review:They will over charge you on hours. Guy came to replace a circulation pump on my boiler. Got charged for 2 hours. The guy was at my house for less then 1 hour. He got to my house 20 minutes late looked at my boiler, went to the parts store was gone for 30-45 minutes. Showed back up and replaced the part maybe 20 mins. The real kicker when I called I told them what was wrong and offered part numbers. Talked to the service manager to see about the additional hour got no where. He made the comment "sorry we can't carry ever part" that was real professional, well buddy when you customer offers the part number you should probably bring that part dont ya think? He also stated it was "port to port", well this plumber was heading straight to anothers clients house out past 21 road in fruita. I live off of 29 1/2 rd. So I am paying him to drive to the other clients house? The manager also stated "2 hours isn't bad for a pump replacement". Really 2 bolts and 3 wires takes 2 hours. Been using them for 5 years. Will never use again, and DO NOT recommend them read lessJeremy H.
- Business Description:Custom Homes and Commercial BuildingsRecent Review:I wish I would have seen the first 2 reviews, because they did the same to us! Whatever you do don't use them! We are suing them and if anyone wishes to have their voice heard too please contact us at email@example.com. 2/21/1 read lessBarb P.
- Business Description:Equilibrium Architecture provides architectural and contracting services for a variety of projects ranging from small, rustic cabins to large commercial buildings. We have worked with government entities and Home Owner’s Associations to provide the best possible solution to any architectural challenge. Whether your project is a second home, a retirement home, a remodel or addition to an existing home, a multi-family condominium building, a commercial or civic building, or a historic preservat.. read less
- Business Description:We have 6 employees. Our sales professionals can help design and build your new home project including all site work. Through out the year we offer many different discount promotions and our network of lenders offer home only as well as land/home mortgages read less
- Business Description:We are a local small family owned Central Vacuum service, repair sales and installation in existing homes and new builds. We want to work with you not against you, we believe that this amazing product should be shared with every one. THE thing to THINK about if you don't have a central vacuum is where is all the exhaust, allergens, fine dust and carbon particles going? They go right back into the home. The benefit is this is a sealed system, it takes all the dust and pollutants to the vacuum .. read less
- Business Description:lumber and building materials dealer, installed sales, national chain over 275 stores
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Silver Cliff
- Canon City
- Colorado City
- Pueblo West
- Poncha Springs
- Cripple Creek
- Forbes Park
- Fort Garland
home builders in Westcliffe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Carpentry, Inc.210 Edwards Village Blvd D-205
- Century Communities8390 E Crescent Pkwy Ste 650
Greenwood Village, Colorado
- CHILLCOOTS510 County Road 5221
- Chuck Snyder New Construction and Remodeling415 Damascus Rd
- Cleary Building - Delta715 B Highway 50 North
- Cleary Building - Fort Morgan1201 W Platte Ave
Fort Morgan, Colorado
- Cliatt ConstructionPO Box 3964
- Carpentry, Inc.
- D M Neuman Construction Co310 19th St
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Daeco Painting - Your Leading Service Provider1455 S Sheridan Blvd
- Dallas Creek Construction536 Palamino Trail
- DiRienzo Construction, Inc0166 Protector Circle
- DJ Woodwork613 Maple St.
Fort Morgan, Colorado
- docicoza,llc1454 Clark Rd
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D M Neuman Construction Co
- ELEVATION BUILDERS LLC545 conifer dr.
- Enhancing Spaces LLC6401 Broadway Ste I
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EQUILIBRIUM ARCHITECTUREP.O. Box 1896 P.O. Box 1896
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Excellence In Building, LLC5489 Gulfstar Ct
- Executive Building Contractors inc8000 Indiana St
- ELEVATION BUILDERS LLC
- First Cut General Contractor150 D and RG Drive
- First Cut General Contractor
- GOLDEN VILLA HOMES INC2394 HIGHWAY 6 AND 50
Grand Junction, Colorado
- GOLDEN VILLA HOMES INC
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Sawtooth Mountain BuildersPO Box 1616
Winter Park, Colorado
- Schlumberger Construction Company314C ABC
- Seller Construction, Inc.22561 Amethyst Road
Deer Trail, Colorado
- Shield Construction & Restoration2795 South Shoshone St Ste A
- Skarco Design, llc1574 rose ave.
- SLV BUILDING COMPONENTS INC5975 GRIEGO RD
- Southwest Steel Buildings10700 Road 35
- Spillane Custom Construction775 cedar court
- Stoneworks ColoradoPO Box 321
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Summit Custom Homes Of Durango Inc.1537 Florida Rd Ste 107
- Summit Sustainable - Home Builders & Remodeling217 South Ridge Alley
- Sawtooth Mountain Builders