If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Westcliffe, CO
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Westcliffe
- Complete Basement SystemsComplete basement systems were fantastic to work with from start to finish. This was not a quick and easy project, it required structural engineering to remedy. They crew worked so fast to get a large amount of work done. They were very courteous and professional every step of the way.
- Home Sweet Home LandscapingHome Sweet Homes is always a pleasure to work with. Their team of landscapers goes above and beyond to ensure that landscaping is one of the best features of a home. Would 100% use them again for landscaping needs in the future. Very responsive, understanding, and hardworking.
- Gonzales LandscapingThe job was done beautifully! The workers were pleasant and efficient. The job was done in 3 days. I would highly recommend Gonzales Landscaping. My sister had a very large landscaping job done by them also and she was very pleased.
- Peak StructuralIt went very well. They did hit a few pipes. Two were busted, but they got a hold of the plumber to come in and get it fixed. They covered the costs under my warranty and are very easy to work with. Thank you so much for getting this done.
- Comisky ConstructionVery good. Does what he says every time. Gets in done in a short period of time and does it right. Great concrete crew. Very pleasant to work with. He did anything we ask. Made changes and he accommodated us on everything. Will never use anyone else!!!
- Will Construction LLCJob started when promised. Demo completed the first day. Reinforcement and prep second day. Pour the third day. Looks good. I hope it holds up. Kurt Will was the only contractor I called (out of 4) that responded immediately with a cost estimate. I thought the cost was in line with what I was expecting. It ended costing me 20% more than estimated due to our original driveway being thicker than expected. Kurt was always quick to respond to questions
- Cleveland Construction and ConcreteIt went excellently. They were really personable and great to work with. They were pleasant to be around and they arrived when they told me they were going to.
- Designs On Concrete LLCDave was punctual, showed up when he said, did a very professional job and the finished product is beautiful and will be very durable.
- Riverview LandscapingThe project requires patience, timing, persistence, and some artistic ability. Each day, various layers must be put down, and weather plays a big role in the process. The project was completed, and the company followed up, and all areas around the project were in better shape than when they started. Excellent work and follow-up
- Riverview LandscapingThey finished the job as planned in about 2 weeks. Job included excavation, leveling and grading, installing paver stones and concrete block wall.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Westcliffe
- Business Description:Fresh Concrete & Design, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Fresh Concrete & Design, LLC offers a 5% Discount f..Recent Review:I needed a slab poured in my backyard for a hot tub and enclosure, my space was small but I was able to get a 14'x14' slab with round corners, curved edges, and enough walking room around it. Doug worked very hard and his helpers (including his wife) went above and beyond my expectations. The work is 5-star excellent! I will definitely be hiring them again when I redo my patio spaceDaniel D.
- Business Description:Peak Structural is the largest locally-owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing contractor in the Colorado Springs and greater Denver area, serving both homeowners and commercial clients. As an experienced specialty repair contractor, thousands of homeowners have trusted us to solve their concrete, foundation, crawl space and waterproofing problems. Whether it's a damaged foundation, wet basement, damp crawl space or sinking concrete slab, we provide proven solutions at an affor..Recent Review:Great work! Sam and Tyler did a terrific job. Professional and skilled! Will hire again for future concrete/structural needs.Keith L.
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CORecent Review:It was good. He was very quick. He cleaned up after.Aaron H.
- Business Description:Providing concrete services to Southern Colorado. Licensed and insured. 25+ years of experience. Veteran owned. Flat work: sidewalks, driveways, garages, curb and gutters Foundations: footers up to 10 foot wallRecent Review:I hired Anchor Concrete to do the foundation for a shed I was building. I sent the owner of this company the exact plans for what I would need and marked where on my property I needed it. He was nice, able to schedule me in quickly, however it was hard to get in contact with him but that's not my biggest problem. My problem is that the foundation was CROOKED. So on opposite corners my shed is either at least an inch over or there is an inch of concrete showing. When I contacted the owner about it, he sent out his "head guy" and he texted me and said that it was nothing to be concerned about. I replied questioning that a crooked foundation was no concern and have had no response. I suppose why would he bother when I already paid him for the job. The other problem was that the foundation required anchors to screw into the shed and the crew he had out here had no idea about them and poured the concrete without them. When I called the owner, he seemed very confused. Clearly he barely bothered to look at the plans before he sent out his team to do the job. I paid $2,600.00 for a crooked concrete slab. Do yourself a favor, and go somewhere else. He couldn't even be bothered to apologize or offer a partial reimbursementMadeline S.
- Business Description:We are a small, local repair and remodeling company. We provide high detail service and pride ourselves on making every customer happy one homeowner at a time. If needed, we will ocassionally hire subcontractors to get the job done on schedule. If the job site distance exceeds 10 miles from the office there will be a $30 trip charge, which is due upon arrival. If hired for the project, the trip charge will be discounted on the invoiceRecent Review:Frank was prompt, efficient, and nice to talk with. He was able to schedule the appointment with me for the morning after I called him. He completed all projects very well and is clearly a skilled handyman. The bed frame in particular was a lot of work, and he did an excellent job. I was glad I contacted him, and I highly recommend himWendy K.
- Business Description:Concrete- Stamped & Decorative, Concrete-Driveways, Basement WaterproofingRecent Review:I was quoted a price for 2 services: a light resurface of my concrete deck for $4100 and a stain and sealer on top of it for $2800. When the job was finished, it looked fine and paid in full for the project. A few days later it began raining and rained on and off for 4-5 days. When the deck finally dried up, it looked much worse than it had before the work was done. Duane agreed than the surface did not come out the way he expected and that it needed to be redone. Since it became too late in the season for Duane to redo the stain and sealer, I asked him to refund the $2800 I had paid for the portion of the work. He refused, saying he would come redo it in the spring. I asked him why he thought I should 1. let him use $2800 of my money over the winter and 2. trust him to return to complete the job satisfactorily. He got mad and now I'm going to take him to small claims court to get a refund for the unacceptable work he didMary B.
- Business Description:Horn Brothers Roofing 1st place Winner of the 2014-2015 Colorado Roofing Association Roof of the year award. Horn Brothers Roofing installs Gerard Stone Coated Steel, Asphalt shingles, Concrete tile, Wood shakes, Synthetic slate and Shakes,all types of membranes, standing seam metal, plus gutters and attic insulation for both residential and commercial buildings. Since 1996, we are a BBB Accredited Business, fully licensed and insured. Horn Brothers Roofing is a Master Elite Contractor with G..Recent Review:Excellent! Manuel Rocha is the owner. I will highly recommend them and definitely use them, again.Judith G.
- Business Description:Metal building supplier and installer of small storage sheds to large metal buildings
- Business Description:We specialize in living improvements for better quality of life. Specifically constructing, remodeling, re-building, or re-fitting just about anything to suit your needs. Much of our expertise in remodeling and re-fitting is rooted toward the demands of the disabled and elderly. We exercise care and professionalism and work in compliance with ADA commercial and residential building codes
- Business Description:I have a sub contractor named Big Jon I have know him for 12 years and consider him a trusted and loyal friend. If I to not answer do to noise than he is available for questions. Down home look personalized results and low income pricing avalible
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Silver Cliff
- Canon City
- Colorado City
- Pueblo West
- Poncha Springs
- Cripple Creek
- Fort Carson
- Forbes Park
- Fort Garland
- Indian Creek
concrete contractors in Westcliffe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- docicoza,llc1454 Clark Rd
- Gonzales Concrete LLC201 S Engle St
- Gonzales Concrete LLC
- Kremer Contracting, LLC145 N Frontage Rd W B306
- Kremer Contracting, LLC
- Oakley Construction Ltd.15 Enterprise Dr.
- Oakley Construction Ltd.
- Peak Structural707 County Line Rd
Palmer Lake, Colorado
- Peak Structural
- RLC Dustless Sandblasting & Coatings517 spring creek road
- RLC Dustless Sandblasting & Coatings
- Sage Concepts Inc.910 Nottingham Rd
- Skarco Design, llc1574 rose ave.
- Skluzacek MasonryPO box 9222
- Southwest Steel Buildings10700 Road 35
- Spillane Custom Construction775 cedar court
- Straight Line Piering94 N. Mission Dr.
Pueblo West, Colorado
- Sage Concepts Inc.
- The Neighborhood Handyman Service3147 Cross Canyon Ln
Grand Junction, Colorado
- The Neighborhood Handyman Service
- Vee Snead1431 Paramount Place
- Vee Snead
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLC8435 Rd 25
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLC