Action Sprinkler Service, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

Action Sprinkler Service has been serving Denver for over 19 years. Our techs have nearly three decades of experience in lawn irrigation and every type of sprinkler system. You can trust that Action will have the parts and tools to handle any issue quickly and efficiently. We also warranty most replacements which provides great piece of mind for years....

We are a Drain Cleaning , Sewer Repair Company . We service Denver Metro area .

Inquiries, feel free to email us at denver@bullseyeplumbing.com. BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air provides fast and affordable plumbing, heating & air, and utilities excavation services to Denver, and surrounding areas seven days a week - 24 hours a day! We offer same-day service in most cases and have a Lowest Price Guarantee! Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled to tackle your problems with the quality and care you deserve as our customer! As proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, we believe you will be highly satisfied with our services. Our award winning services include, but are not limited to: heating and air, sewer and drain cleaning, leaky faucet repair, clogged drains, garbage disposals, water heaters, water and sewer line repairs and replacements, sewer line camera/scopes, sewer line jettings, air conditioner installations furnace/boiler installations and MORE! BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air also offers frozen water line thawing, humidifiers and water softeners. We are also able to pinpoint areas that need repair with video inspections. If you are experiencing continuous problems with your sewer line, it may be time to have the line inspected. BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air has state of the art camera and locating equipment. This service will provide you with an actual, first-hand look at the problem as well as an exact location of the issue to include depth. This will allow for more specific information to provide you with the most knowledgeable and affordable solution. Call BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air today to schedule your service. Winner of Best of Home Advisor!

Locally owned plumbing company offering quality plumbing and drain cleaning at an affordable price. Second generation plumber serving families and businesses in the Denver metro area. Master Plumber's License, Colorado State Plumbing Contractors License, fully insured. Member BBB with "A" Rating. Available 24/7.

10/18/2017

Everything went well from scheduling to completion of work. When I called the office they put me on the schedule and called the night before they called with a service window. They showed up within the window, and were able to complete the work quickly and professionally. I think this is my 5th year using Action Sprinkler and they are very reliable and trustworthy. When it comes to sprinkler blowo...

Description of Work
Sprinkler blowout

10/18/2017

Everything went well from scheduling to completion of the work. I called the office to schedule and was given a choice of days. The office called the day before with a service window. The technicians arrived at the early part of the service window and completed the work quickly and without issue. I have used Action Sprinklers for 5 years now and I have been very pleased with their work including f...

Description of Work
Sprinkler blowout

07/26/2017

The issue with the zone stuck open was quickly identified and resolved. The sprinkler heads were adjusted and the technician replace one that wasn't operating properly. Would definitely use again for sprinkler repair!

Description of Work
Fix open zone and adjust sprinkler heads.

06/07/2017

It went well. Did the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Sprinkler turn on and end of season shut down. Also made some sprinkler and line repairs.

08/28/2016

I had one of their coupons so I was a little stunned it still cost me an addition $50+ to have then snip it and re-connect. Spending well over $80 for a 10 min fix didn't make me happy.

Description of Work
The wires on my sprinkler had come loose in 1 area.

Category irrigation systems

Action provides lawn irrigation and repair for Denver and South Area clients. Although we specialize in sticking zones, valve box repairs, cracked brass and copper, we are equipped to handle any brand or system need to get your lawn sprinklers functioning well for you. We also provide landscape lighting for home security and beauty. For livestock owners, we are an authorized and recommended dealer/service team for Nelson automatic waterers.

We do not service fire sprinklers, nor do we provide aerations, or large landscape work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing