BLACK GOLD ASPHALT

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2005

4.3

Black Top Construction

Full service asphalt construction contractor with over 14 years of experience.

IDL Concrete, LLC

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in concrete installation and repair for driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and a variety of other projects. With over 15 years of industry experience, we take and enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

JXB CONCRETE INNOVATIONS LLC

Colorado based JXB CONCRETE INNOVATIONS LLC is here to serve you and your neighborhood with all your concrete needs. We’re her to make your home or business a better place for you and you clients. Anything concrete we gotcha. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for your free estimates Monday -Saturday See you soon

03/29/2017

We scheduled and appointment with them for an estimate, my husband took time off work to meet and the guy never showed up and did not call.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate for new road and driveway aphalt

12/09/2016

Existing asphalt driveway was resurfaced and expanded as requested. Workmen showed up on time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Resurface/expand driveway.

12/08/2016

All work was performed as requested.

Description of Work
Resurfaced/expanded driveway.

10/04/2016

Excellent work. Arrived on time, cleaned up their mess, stuck to the estimate.

Description of Work
Reseal a driveway

Category concrete repair

07/29/2013

extremely well. Came on time and did a very satisfactory job. Very pleased with all aspects of their work.

Description of Work
repaired and re did driveway

06/14/2012

They initially put the driveway in and re-surfaced it. They were fine. They sent the main guy in who did the job and if there is any problem they send them back. They do exactly what I say. If they come for re-surfacing and if there are any cracks, they will not patch the cracks instead they’ll just re-surface it. The price was within the ball park. They main guy was very professional. They do their job and leave.

Description of Work
I used the services of Black Gold Asphalt for an asphalt driveway.

06/13/2012

We thought they were very professional and did a good job. It looked nice when they were done. They were always on time or early. The drainage had to be exact to county standard and they met it.

Description of Work
They prepared the ground and laid the asphalt for our home.

11/14/2006

They responded quickly on providing a detailed written bid (including insurance certificates) and performed the work in a timely and professional way. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and when they said they were going to do it.

Description of Work
Black Gold paved over a rock driveway with asphalt and poured concrete curbs as an edge. They brought in road base and applied a 4'' think layer of asphalt.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

09/08/2006

Workmen were courteous. They came on time and did the job. However, they did not ask about the possibility of driveway interfering with sprinkler heads and they covered one. They neglected soil sterilant on the east side of drive and several weeds germinated. I had to call 13 times to get a response to my complaints. Finally they sent me a bid to repair a 3inch x 5 inch removal, that I did myself over the sprinkler head. The bid was $420. I almost fainted. I applied weed kill myself and pounded down the sprouting weeds with a hammer. I do not believe that there is a compacted full three inches.

Description of Work
3'' asphalt paving after grading for complete drive. Apply ground sterilant.

06/09/2005

THEY WERE OUT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD DOING OUR STREETS. THAT ALL OF US HOME OWNERS PAID FOR. I HAD HALF OF MY DRIVEWAY DONE IN CONCRETE AND THOUGHT WELL THEY ARE ALREADY OUT HERE SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE A SPECIAL TRUCK COME OUT AND DO THE END OF MY DRIVEWAY SO I FIGURED I WOULD GO AHEAD AND HAVE THEM FINISH IT ON OUT TO THE STREET. WELL, I FEEL THEY WERE WAY OVER PRICED FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DID. THEY WERE VERY NICE, BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH I WAS OVER CHARGED.

Description of Work
THEY WERE OUT IN THE AREA DOING MY STREET AND I ASKED THEM IF THEY WOULDN'T MIND GIVING ME A PRICE ON FINISHING THE END OF MY DRIVEWAY WITH ASPHALT.

PATCHING SNOW REMOVAL STIPPING SEAL COATING