Shopping for new doors? Don't forget the knobs! Learn the different functionality and potential designs of the six best types of interior doorknobs.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Littleton, CO
There are 10 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Littleton
- Flatirons LocksmithsI needed an Audi key fob replacement. The dealership wants your first born in exchange for a new key. Flatirons Locksmith replaced the key at a very reasonable cost and they were pleasant and easy to work with.
- Flatirons LocksmithsI manage nine buildings in five locations and have been using Flatirons Locksmith for several years. These guys are reliable, professional, and very skilled!
- LockstarLockstar is not just a locksmith but a lock expert !!! He not only installed the locks but also fixed our door. A real professional and the best lock expert I have ever come across or hired. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere !!!!
- LockstarBrett was polite, punctual and professional. He provided us two keys so this won't happen again. Thanks for the excellent service.
- Southwest Lock & SafeI explored several lock companies to change over the hardware on my 10 exterior doors in my home. The companies all refused to make an in-person visit and instead wanted me to send them pics of all of my doors. I was given the name of Southwest Lock and Safe and to my delight, they wanted to send out an expert (Chris Loveall) to see the project and give me an estimate. When I wanted to ensure that the style and color of the hardware was correct, Shea (the owner) sent out Triston to bring me samples. Chris and Triston then came out and did a GREAT job installing all the hardware and locks. And, due to COVID-19, they wore masks that covered both their nose and mouth. I am SO grateful for this company’s fabulous customer service and a job well done! THANK YO
- LockstarWill use again, as Brett promptly reached me after I'd requested quote, was reasonably priced, showed up on time, and made sure I was pleased with all work.
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.This was exactly what I wanted in a handyman service. They were friendly in setting up the appointment and communicative about what to expect. The handyman, Michael, was on time, friendly, and prepared for our list (we gave it to them when we set up the appointment). He made suggestions in a helpful way - not at all pushy, but informed. For instance, I had assumed we would have to get our battered screen door replaced, but he managed to repair it - it looks great and he saved us the cost of a new door. We also had a few minor changes to the list (one small thing went away, two small things added) and he handled the changes gracefully. A few hours after he had left, we had a question about one of the repairs and called the service. Michael called us back within minutes even though he was off duty, and had us sorted out right away. This company is completely responsive and customer-service oriented. All in all, this was a low-stress, low hassle experience for us and we are going to call Grandma's every time we need a handyman from now on
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.We have been very pleased with them. They are very good and they came out within 24 hours. They are very, very nice to deal with.
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.Very satisifed with repairs. They were done quickly and the quality of work was very good. David suggested a solution for the front door that I hadn't considered and was cheaper than replacing the entire lock. Everything went smoothly.
- LockstarBrett is a fabulous locksmith and person. My mom needed her locks changed quickly after her husband died and Brett was both professional and kind. He also provided a 10% senior discount which was helpful for her in the situation. We highly recommend Brett!
Last update on June 10, 2022
Locksmiths in Littleton
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
A highly rated Hillsboro, Ore.-based locksmith explains what to look for in a new dead bolt to help prevent break-ins, and provides installation costs.
Whether you want to make sure that your home's locks are working properly or upgrade your hardware, a professional locksmith can assess your security needs.
Find locksmiths in
- Highlands Ranch,
- Columbine Valley,
- Bow Mar,
- Ken Caryl,
- Lone Tree,
- Greenwood Village,
- Dakota Ridge,
- Cherry Hills Village,
- Cherry Creek,
- Castle Pines,
- Indian Hills,
- Castle Rock,
Locksmiths in Littleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5280 Locksmith9029 W Harvard Pl
Denver, Colorado 80227
- 5280 Locksmith
- A&M Systems LLC14261 East 4th Avenue Suite 230
Aurora, Colorado 80011
- AAA Colorado - Denver Office4100 East Arkansas Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80222
- AARON V HILL LOCKSMITH & SECURITY SERVICES981 E 70TH AVE UNIT N
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Acoma Locksmith Service Inc421 Perry St
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
- Alexius Denver's Locksmiths44 Cook St # 100
Denver, Colorado 80206
- Allstate Locksmith200 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, Florida 33131
- Arapahoe County Security Center Inc15200 E Iliff Ave UNIT C
Aurora, Colorado 80014
- A&M Systems LLC
- IMS Heating & Air Inc5213 Longs Peak Rd Unit A
Berthoud, Colorado 80513
- IMS Heating & Air Inc
- Triple B Lock and Key5470 Hoyt Dr
Arvada, Colorado 80002
- Triple B Lock and Key
- UNION SQUARE LOCK & SAFEPO Box 281174
Denver, Colorado 80228
- UNION SQUARE LOCK & SAFE