All Season Equipment And Small Engine Repair LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

9612 Titan Park Circle Unit 6

Littleton, CO 80125

I am a small company with fast turn around time, we offer a pick up service for an additional cost. I have very reasonable rates. Feel free to call for prices on repairs. Award winning....

09/19/2019

Dean L.

They are honest, professional, and they do good work.

Description of Work
They repaired a lawn tractor.

05/13/2019

Paul W.

Service provider was very prompt in replying to my request and offered the service including transport that I needed. Ultimately, I used another provider but had a good, professional communication with All Season Equipment.

Description of Work
Pull behind mower repair

08/07/2018

CHARLES A.

ok ,returned with no gas so I have not used it yet.

Description of Work
repair riding lawn mower that would'n't start.

11/06/2017

Doug G.

very well , he showed up when he said picked up my snow blower said it would take 2 weeks, it did and then he returned it when he said . he was great.

Description of Work
did an overhaul of the engine

09/27/2017

Deirdre G.

We paid $150 for pickup and return since he was way out of our service area. Getting contractors out of Colorado Springs to respond or provide a decent level of service is quite lacking in this town. He repair the two machines in two weeks and they appear to be running smoothly.

Description of Work
Repair our riding mower, repair our industrial strength snow blower for the black forest area (our driveways are long and slope downward for maximum fear factor)

07/24/2017

Michelle M.

I had a heck of a time finding someone to work on small engines, so when I saw All Season Equipment on Angie's List, I was a bit skeptical. But my experience was nothing less than fantastic! Charlie, the owner, was friendly and professional; he called me with an estimate in only a few days; the repair was much less than buying a new mower would have been; and the mower is running great. (My teenager isn't near as excited about Charlie's work as I am, but that has nothing to do with Charlie and everything to do with my kiddo's lack of enthusiasm for mowing. 😄)

Description of Work
My lawnmower wasn't working and the warranty had just expired. I needed someone to identify the problem, give me an opinion on fixing it v. buying a new mower, and, if appropriate, fix the mower.

07/12/2017

Mary G.

quick turnaround, fair price, pleasant. will use again

Description of Work
lawn mower repair

06/23/2017

Jennifer S.

FANTASTIC! Charlie was able to do the sharpening that same day, so I was cutting the grass on the next day. The price was great and Charlie was super nice! I got some of his cards to share with other Highlands Ranch neighbors and just recommended him to the lawn care guy I use. I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Took my lawnmower in for blade sharpening.

06/19/2017

Mary V.

I arranged to have my mower picked up. I had it serviced again in 2017 by a different outfit; they found that it had a factory installed part that was in backwards--not found by this outfit.

Description of Work
Lawn mower tune up

06/03/2017

Laurie W.

Charlie was wonderful! Very pleasant, professional and quick. Will definitely bring it to him again. He also found my key starter was out but did not do any repairs without my permission which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Push mower needed tune up and blade sharpened.

05/15/2017

Susan B.

Great service, mower works better than ever.

Description of Work
Lawn mower tune up/repair

05/01/2017

Bernadette J.

I am a repeat customer at All Season Equipment and Small Engine Repair LLC. I appreciate the service and reliability given.

Description of Work
Annual small engine lawn mower cleaning.

03/20/2017

Dean L.

Charlie volunteered to look at my snowblower while I waited. He found a missing bolt on the starter housing. He quickly found and installed a new bolt and the starter worked perfectly and my snowblower was up and running for me to take back home and clear my driveway. He had explained on the phone that there was a $40 charge for diagnosing the problem. Although he only spent 10 minutes and a $0.45 bolt, the $40 was well worth it for me to have my snowblower back up and running, and also saved me the return trip to pick up the snowblower. I will definitely call Charlie again when I have any small-engine problems.

Description of Work
I had a problem with the starter on my snowblower. Of course this showed up on a Saturday morning when we had 12" of new snow. The other small engine repair shops were either closed, or had a 2-4 week wait for repairs. I got Charlie on the phone at 11:00 am on Saturday morning and he said to bring it on in and he would take a look at it. He is at his shop until 3:00 on Saturdays, so I loaded up the snowblower and drove to his shop.

Category lawn mower repair, snow removal

09/16/2016

Susan W.

We've used this service for several years new. I appreciate that they will pick up and drop off our large snowblower and mower that our cars won't accommodate. They do a good job in servicing the equipment and are skilled at the repairs of small engined. They only improvement I would offer is better communication if additional work beyond an average tune up is needed or if there is going to be a delay in the turn around time.

Description of Work
Annual tune up of snow blower and lawn mower.

Joan R.

For reasonable fee All Season Equip. provided pick-up and delivery of riding mower. Very handy and convenient if you don't have a way of transporting the lawn mower. Employees extremely courteous, and always called before pick-up and delivery, arriving on time. Service of lawn mower included, charging battery, oil change, fuel change, fuel filter, air filter, blade sharpening and some minor repair work. Very pleased with this service and will use this shop again.

Description of Work
Serviced Husky Riding Lawn Mower

Lee S.

My Husqvarna lawn tractor was in need of a tune-up plus a new driving belt, which had stretched too far after normal wear and tear. I scheduled the work with Charlie. His son drove over and picked up my tractor the same day I called. Both Charlie and his son were very pleasant to interact with. Charlie delivered my tractor after few days. It is tuned up, washed, has a new drive belt, has sharp cutting blades, and runs great. I definitely will call Charlie the next time my tractor requires service and highly recommended the friendly service he provides at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Husqvarna Lawn Tractor tune-up, replace drive belt, sharpen blades, and washed off exterior dirt.

Marilyn E.

I called All Season Equipment and Small Engine Repair this summer because I had a lawnmower that had been sitting unused for over a year and wouldn't start. Charlie looked up my address in mapquest and said it would be a $50 pick up fee and that he could have it repaired and back to me in 2 days for $75. Most local shops needed several weeks before they were available so I opted to pay the pick up fee in the interests of timeliness. I thought I might hear from Charlie early in the day on the day he promised delivery but it got to be 3 p.m. and hadn't heard a word. When I called the shop to inquire, he said he would have to get back to me in an hour but he didn't. I called him back and he said he could get it to me tomorrow but I reminded him I had paid the extra pick up fee since he promised a 2 day turn around. He agreed to get it out to me but at that point but I was working and couldn't get home until 5:30. He said they only work until 5 and I reminded him of our deal and he ended the call with no commitment at all. Around 6:30 or 7:00 his son showed up with my lawnmower and when I went to start it a huge cloud of smoke poured across my backyard. He said it was water burning off because it had been rained on en route.That didn't sound right but it was a little better the second time I started it so I decided to give it a try. I went to pay for it and instead of the $125 I was expecting the bill was for $170! Charlie was charging me $60 for the pick up and $110 for the repair! When I called him to ask why I was not being charged the agreed to price he said he had to rebuild the carburetor so it cost more. I asked him why he hadn't gotten a pre -approval from me for the increased cost & scope of work and he reluctantly agreed to go with the quoted price. I reminded him that he had looked my mileage up in MapQuest so I didn't understand why the pick up fee was suddenly changing either. He agreed to the originally quoted pick up rate finally too. I have mowed my lawn 2 times since getting the mower back and each time a huge cloud of white smoke goes up and engulfs my backyard and smells horrible. It is definitely not water because I keep the lawnmower in the garage. Now, trying for the third time to use my lawnmower, it absolutely will not start at all. My advice? Stay away from this company, they are bad news! This was my first time using Angie's List so I was expecting a good experience but what I received was far from good and I still don't have a working lawnmower and I am out $125! Plus, I don't appreciate having to be a disgruntled customer to be treated fairly!!! This is not a reputable business.

Description of Work
The company picked up my lawnmower, repaired it and returned it.

06/19/2016

Robert G.

Rock solid place. One need a part that took awhile to come in, but outside that, excellent work. It was a bit further from places in our town, but we'll worth it. Work was fantastic, they're super friendly, and did a great job. Will be using to service all my equipment!

Description of Work
Repair a mower that would not stay running and another that needed a tune up

05/09/2016

Debbie C.

Excellent company. All the repair work was done well. (Lawn mower tune up, repaired the carburetor, replaced the cable, oil change, sharpened blade, changed the air filter.) Turn around time was very quick and he is very reasonable with his pricing. Lawn mower is working great. Would definitely recommend him and will use him again.

05/05/2016

Enrique G.

This is the second time I used their services. ?Charlie's son is always professional and very knowledgeable,. ? ?He picked up??and returned it in 3 days. ??I will definaly ?do business with them again.?

Description of Work
Replaced bolt in steering linkage. ?Lube unit and got an extra key.

05/04/2016

Enrique G.

This is the second time I used their services. Charlie's son is always professional and very knowledgeable,. He picked up and returned it in 3 days. I will definaly do business with them again.

Description of Work
Replaced bolt in steering linkage. Lube unit and got an extra key.

04/30/2016

David T.

Proprietor Charlie promptly answered my call, quickly fetched our machine - a big deal since I have no way of transporting this little monster - and accurately diagnosed our Craftsman snow thrower, replacing the auger and drive belts, and giving the machine a tune-up and oil change while he had it in the shop. Charlie provided me a quote over the phone before proceeding with a work order and worked with me on the timing of the delivery. His colleague Elgin was prompt and could not have been more friendly and competent during the pick up and delivery process, and tested the machine upon delivery. Communication all along was superior by all hands. Thumbs up to this shop!

Description of Work
Diagnosed machinery; fixed machinery; tune-up & oil change. Picked up machine and delivered when done.

Category lawn mower repair, snow removal

04/22/2016

Thomas C.

I joined Angies list a few weeks ago and All Seasons Equipment and Small Equine Repair was the first business I used. I’m very satisfied with the company. I needed a snow blower repaired, & Spring tune-up for a lawn mower, and a gas driver trimmer & an edger. My hope was I could get everything back with-in 2 weeks, they had it back within 3 days. They came out to the house, I live near Elbert and pick-up all 4 items. Called and arranged a time to deliver them, showed when they said they would, started all the equipment with one or two pulls. Everything worked great! I will use them for all future lawn & Garden equipment maintenance and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend All Season’s Equipment to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Repaired and Tuned-up Craftsman Snow Blower, Spring tune-up on a Honda Lawnmower, Shindaiwa Trimmer, & Shindaiwa Edger.

04/12/2016

TERRI D.

Sharpened blade, changed oil, etc. They picked up the mower and delivered back to my house because it's too heavy for me to lift. Even the self propelled feature works now.

Description of Work
Serviced 5 year old lawnmower.

09/18/2015

Enrique G.

Great job, he picked it up, maintenances it and brought it back.

Description of Work
Maintenance on a riding mower that had not had serviced for 4 years. Also changed the blades.