Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Grand Junction, CO
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Grand Junction
- Daniel Pineda MasonryWe contacted Daniel from a list of masons that a local stone yard gave us. While several gave us estimates, Daniel's was the most competitive. He responded quickly to our phone calls and offered references and pictures of his work. Daniel was to install a stone structure for our outdoor grill and two driveway pillars.. He gave us a drawing of his vision of the structures and we liked how he incorporated the grill into the stone structure. When he was done it looked like the grill was part of the structure. He also enclosed the gas pipe which came out from the house and was originally exposed. Daniel did this at no extra cost. I highly recommend Daniel Pineda Masonry for any stone work. It was a pleasure dealing with him read less
- Raymond Ball MasonryRay was very friendly and his workers did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, for the amount he originally quoted. Rock work looks great and very reasonable price. Will use again if I ever need masonry type work again.
- FAITH CONSTRUCTIONI have worked with him before and he was great!! Not this time. We talked about a date and he said he would come out and look at the job and never heard or saw him again, that was back in May, it is now September. Very disappointed in him. Very nice guy and would have been great to work with him again!! But did not work out this time read less
Masonry Contractors in Grand Junction
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CORecent Review:It was good. He was very quick. He cleaned up after.Aaron H.
- Business Description:Hello we are a family owned business! we specialize in all types of stone work and have very high quality basses! With more than 15+ years of experience we are who you need for any Masonry, Hard Scapes, and concrete projects read lessRecent Review:The service was good. There has been no issues. They were able to do a very big job. They did flagstone work, and it was excellent!Gifford H.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured.Recent Review:On schedule according to availability of materials. Honest professional and caring contractor, I highly recommend Faith Construction.Gil J.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Very Satisfied: My wife and I were looking to replace our sinking driveway, front porch and walkway leading from the porch to the back yard. From beginning to end, we received excellent service. Kelly, our design consultant spent a great deal of time with us and met with us several times to make sure the design was clearly understood. Once work began, Troy, the project manager, kept us informed at all stages of the project. Several obstacles were encountered during the project and Troy kept us up to date and provided suggestions and carried them out. The work crew was knowledgeable and did a great job. They would ask questions anytime there was some uncertainty about what we wanted. The job was completed in a timely manner and met all our expectations. The 25 year warranty is fantastic. I would recommend Systems Pavers without any reservations. Thanks! Jef read lessJeff M.
- Business Description:Hanson & Hanson Inc. is a locally owned and operated construction company proudly serving Colorado communities for more than 25 years. H&H specializes in post-frame steel buildings including pole barns, vehicle garages, workshops, studios, building kits, and more, as well as residential and commercial construction, and real estate services. All our buildings come fully permitted and engineered, and suited to meet any HOA and Covenant requirements. Hanson & Hanson strives to provide the best c.. read less
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Beth. Family owned & operated.
- Business Description:We can handle projects of any size! See our work at www.heritagemasonryllc.com -it speaks for itself.
- Business Description:We are a business specializing in new construction and remodels. All interior and exterior. No job to small or to big.
- Business Description:All masonry and stucco work
- Business Description:1776 Contractors offer the best quality and value for remodels on The Western Slope. We are a one stop shop for all your remodel needs, and we coordinate projects, large and small from start to finish. We offer free estimates! Visit us at www.1776remodels.com to learn more about our wide array of remodel services and pictures of some past projects. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Glade Park
- De Beque
- Orchard City
- Battlement Mesa
masonry contractors in Grand Junction
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1776 Contractors 1045 E 7th St
- 1776 Contractors
- D & D SERVICES: Property MaintenancePO Box 3033
Winter Park, Colorado
- D & D SERVICES: Property Maintenance
- Innovative Expressions Custom Builders LLC979 CO-340
- Innovative Expressions Custom Builders LLC
- Loves Masonry1759 Bear Creek Rd
- Loves Masonry
- Quality Stucco West387 Roberts Ct
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Quality Stucco West
- Ray Ball Masonry2272 Paintbrush Ct
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Ray Ball Masonry
- System Pavers10515 E. 40th Ave 109
- System Pavers